Holy 2920 $hit Batman!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
Anyhoo, I had fun meeting some more of yall, and spotting guys in girl pants with Mrs. Take 2 and ARDfast1 lol.

Thanks girl, good seeing you too!! Me and Marisa got some good pics of skinny pants...lol

I will email you pics of your car. Marisa has a really good one too.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by alexv6camaro
man yall had some sick cars last night... i was with my dad in his jag the convertable in the back, idk hes 54 and thinks he car is hot **** so i was hoping some one would put make him realize what a true v8 should sound like not that pos 4.0... anyways its still a nice car i guess i just dont apreciate it as much cause im not older. Any who i got a few picks but they came out bad.. im going to be in next time all the way...
Ah ha! So there was a Jaguar in the group. I heard my cronies speaking of this but didnt believe this existed in the group. Thanks for traveling with us!
Old 03-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Teching In

Yea i seen that...

cant hate on the jag.. its still got an american powerplant
Old 03-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Launching!

Apparently what the news coverage on television and what is report in the newspapers sometimes contradict each other:

Man killed in two-car accident in Montgomery County

Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

TOOLS
Email Get section feed
Print Subscribe NOW
Comments (9) Recommend (2)
A man was killed after he was thrown from his vehicle in a fatal two-car accident in Montgomery County early Saturday morning, authorities said.

A woman driving a 1998 Pontiac Trans Am was traveling north on North Freeway two miles south of Oakridge about 12:39 a.m. when another vehicle drove into her lane, Department of Public Safety officials said.

When she tried to move out of the way to avoid a collision, DPS officials said the woman lost control of the Pontiac and struck a 2006 Chevy Silverado in the back right side.

The Chevy Silverado then went into a side skid before flipping over several times and the driver was thrown from the vehicle, DPS officials said. He was taken to a hospital where he was later pronounced dead. His identity is unknown at this time.

The cause of the accident is still under investigation. No further information was immediately available.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Banned

MissBianca and I didnt even make the southside meet last night....we ended up going to the 1/8th mile for some tuning on one of our foxbody's. Maybe next time!
Old 03-16-2008, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

i was comming homef rom bowling in the woodlands and passed it about 2-3 mins after it happend the police and ambulance were just arriving it looked pretty bad but we just kept going
Old 03-17-2008, 03:45 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Hopefully it was one of the trucks that fucked the other meet up...

Sorry i didnt make it guys, about this time next month the RS should be up again.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:38 AM
TECH Addict

grim. sorry i havn't called i've been working and what not, plus i braught my car to HMP last night so dudn't really get a chance then...

MissTA.. yeah good to finally meet you, one day we'll get our photoshoot with the birds.. maybe a erotic shoot with you and kaitlin haha..

everyone else it was great meeting you and fun cruise, looking forward to next one and next 120 miles added to my engine!!...
Old 03-17-2008, 12:52 PM
TECH Regular

are ya sure it wasnt a ricer???? its always them ricers that are ******* up ****
Old 03-17-2008, 01:14 PM
TECH Addict

hell usually it is ricers. but alot of domestics are doing stupid **** now to.