Holy 2920 $hit Batman!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 06:34 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holy 2920 $hit Batman!

I hope it wasnt any one of us that rolled out of the 2920 area? Black TransAm cuts off a truck, truck rolls over and Black TransAm leaves the scene. This is what always gets us a bad reputation.

In other essence. Boy was that fun rolling out of Conn's parking lot with the other 20 of you. I havent had so much fun since this www.geocities.com/edimusprime.TTA.html about 10 years ago. Finally got to see area 51 as well.

Last edited by Grimlock; 03-15-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Innocent people get hurt when a few do stupid things
Old 03-15-2008, 06:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man I hope that wasn't one of us. What a spineless, immature, and cowardly thing to do. Cause an accident and then leave.

How'd the rest of the meet go?
Old 03-15-2008, 06:54 AM
Launching!

WE.....HAD......A BLAST!! It was fun rolling with all types of cars without the rivarly of "oh, you got a mustang, oh you got a camaro, oh you got a GTO etc." We rolled down I 45 North and South like we were true brothers in blood with the same likes. Nobody trashed each other, nobody cut off each other, when somebody wanted in they signaled and were let in and everybody seemed to signal when wanting in. We got to area 51 (which I thought we were going Bubble Butt Island) but that was ok as well. I'm not sure about what happened at Bubble Island because I had to leave area 51 for an emergency.)

1meanstreet, I saw your text msg, I'm trying to call you back but I dont think you have your phone on ring or something.

Last edited by Grimlock; 03-15-2008 at 07:30 AM. Reason: I hope they're not looking for me!
Old 03-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Launching!

Good times Forsure!!!!

We took about twice as many cars to BubbleIsland...

Think all of Area51 rolled with us...
Old 03-15-2008, 09:52 AM
Launching!

What time did you all leave area 51 and what time did everybody seem to have left Bubble Island?
Old 03-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Turned out to be a pretty decent meet. Tons of cars at Bubble tea place. I didnt get to bring my car out due to only being half way through my full interior swap I had to have the black interior. lol
Old 03-15-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

damn. so how many cars showed up?
Old 03-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Teching In

wait wahh? so a truck rolled? damn... we used to have a PERFECT meet spot...great lighting, cops were cool with us, not to far from mexico.... then it went downhill

its a real shame
Old 03-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Teching In

but man that was a nice little cruise... we def. need to do that again soon!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 11:29 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Perf_white_gt
but man that was a nice little cruise... we def. need to do that again soon!!!

Were you the one that got there right after us (Conn's) that just got his car back?

We were the first Firebirds there.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Teching In

yea i was that white mustang...
Old 03-15-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Addict

we used to have a PERFECT meet spot...great lighting, cops were cool with us, not to far from mexico.... then it went downhill

its a real shame
seeems like no matter how far north or south we set these meets.the dumbfuck piece of **** people find em and ruin it for us. oh well eventually something will happen again.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:57 AM
Launching!

glad the cruise went well, and i'm sorry to hear about the idiot at 2920. i think people like that need to be drug into the middle of the street and shot

thanks to nine ball, i'll be rolling my quarters today, and hopefully should be able to start making it out again
Old 03-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Teching In

Dude. Last night was the best! I think we should do a meet like this more often. I know its a long drive for your northsiders, but hell, us southsiders make the drive every friday to go up to 2920! Maybe this could be a monthly thing or something?

I thought it would be hella crowded by 10pm..so we made the mistake of going straight to the Bubble place.

...yeah.

Rice much?

Lol. They were okay, I saw a few clean imports, but yeah I felt really weird/akward rolling up into the lot and being the only v8! So we ended up cruising back up Bay Area and just rolling around until the group finally caught up with us lol. Was fun. I loved rolling with a big group of domestics, and it was cool how we all got along despite the usual "GM vs Ford, etc" rivalry.

Anyhoo, I had fun meeting some more of yall, and spotting guys in girl pants with Mrs. Take 2 and ARDfast1 lol.

And neodamonkey and I wanted to try some damn bubble tea but by the time we turned to go inside they closed up lol. Did anyone have the tea, though? Was it good? I want to know what i'm missing! lol

Easton and Kaitlin, it was great to finally meet yall! Sorry I didn't really have much to say; I had just gotten there and was a little disoriented lol. Nice to meet fellow red Trans Ammers lol

And Grim, sorry we couldn't make it up to northside to do that meetup with yall and get some grub! We didn't have enough time after getting off work to get up there and then back in time. One day we will, though!

And guy in slow white mustang, it was nice to meet you! Hopefully you didn't take the teasing too personally lol, since your license tag even admits your car is "slo". You're pretty darn cool though, and thanks for taking pics of my car!

Last edited by MissTransAm; 03-15-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:41 PM
Launching!

Let's see if this works. (Conn's Parking Lot).

Ah! It works.
Pay not mind to the guy in khaki shorts in the 2nd picture. It was Steak and BJ day and he ate his steak earlier and was going to get the 'later' to go on
the roll!

Easton, give me a call! My carrier doesnt seem to like calling Florida to talk to somebody here locally or something.

Last edited by Grimlock; 03-15-2008 at 12:45 PM. Reason: lol j/k buddy
Old 03-15-2008, 12:54 PM
TECH Resident

damn i wanted to make it out this week. But bartending @ the rockets game and watching them make history was worth it Anyone know the guy in the red camaro with the cowl who was pulled over by louetta and 45? I got 3 calls/texts lastnight asking if it was me. Also, anyone that knows me please pm me info about the meet next week and "area 51" I miss attending "good" meets
Old 03-15-2008, 01:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
And guy in slow white mustang, it was nice to meet you! Hopefully you didn't take the teasing too personally lol, since your license tag even admits your car is "slo". You're pretty darn cool though, and thanks for taking pics of my car!

its alrght... though calling my car a "my little pony" was a little extreme

i'd like to think of it as the mini horse from rob and big... cause no matter what it does its never gonna be a real pony (aka fox)

i'll post pictures later.... i wish i would've got some in the parking lot at cons
Old 03-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
seeems like no matter how far north or south we set these meets.the dumbfuck piece of **** people find em and ruin it for us. oh well eventually something will happen again.
i have a solution
Old 03-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Launching!

its alrght... though calling my car a "my little pony" was a little extreme

i'd like to think of it as the mini horse from rob and big... cause no matter what it does its never gonna be a real pony (aka fox)

i'll post pictures later.... i wish i would've got some in the parking lot at cons
I've got some more I will post as soon as I can get a hold of a universal sd card reader.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

man yall had some sick cars last night... i was with my dad in his jag the convertable in the back, idk hes 54 and thinks he car is hot **** so i was hoping some one would put make him realize what a true v8 should sound like not that pos 4.0... anyways its still a nice car i guess i just dont apreciate it as much cause im not older. Any who i got a few picks but they came out bad.. im going to be in next time all the way...