I just got backed up into.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 10:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAm11973
why did u let him leave and then call the cops?????
he was getting really bitchy after i caught him lying to me. i told him i was gonna call the cops and he started saying he had to go deliver pizza and he couldn't stay. i just got tired of dealing with his lying ***.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Launching!

go to all the local pizza shops or call and ask if they ahve a driver with that type of truck. they usually only have a delivery radius of a few miles. do you remember what color shirt or pants he was wearing. this could also help you find the *****. in that case wait for him to show up (friday at 5pm is the perfect time to wait for him) go up to him ask him for his real information or you will just go ask his boss for it. as a delivery company his boss will have his current address and most importantly his insurance information on file on site.
btw black pants are for pizza hut. tan pants red shirt is Papa johns, bred whit and blue shirt is dominos. dont know about any smaller joints in the area.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mukyluk
btw black pants are for pizza hut. tan pants red shirt is Papa johns, bred whit and blue shirt is dominos. dont know about any smaller joints in the area.
You eat too many pizzas

Originally Posted by JoeKnowsBaseball
he was getting really bitchy after i caught him lying to me. i told him i was gonna call the cops and he started saying he had to go deliver pizza and he couldn't stay. i just got tired of dealing with his lying ***.

That sucks that it happened like that. You handled it A LOT more calmly then I would have. I would have done what it took to make him stay until the cops arrive. If that was his excuse, I would have called his boss myself and let him know that he will be late. I see him denying it all the way when the mess hits the fan, especially since hes lied not once but TWICE to you already. Did you take pictures with your phone? Get a witness? Anything?
Old 03-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Launching!

i was too worried about my car to think about where he worked. it wasn't a major chain tho. it was a small company. wish i had gotten the company name tho.

i had someone riding in my car with me as a witness.

the only reason i was even remotely calm was cause i smoked like 5 cigarettes to keep my nerves down.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:18 AM
TECH Junkie

I wouldve put the ****** cigg out on his eyeball, then you could go to the pizza places looking for the blind guy
Old 03-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1gen
I wouldve put the ****** cigg out on his eyeball, then you could go to the pizza places looking for the blind guy
:

Old 03-17-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
report that **** to the insurance asap. give em all the guys info and theyll nail his ***. they take those guys to court. they are getting their money back one way or another. and you have proof.
joe knows his ****
Old 03-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2MuchRiceMakesMeSick
You eat too many pizzas
i hate pizza these days, but i did manage a papa johns back in college. so i had to deal with **** like this when a driver was speeding though a neighborhood or when i had got hit head on while filling in for a delivery driver.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

same **** happened to me at a red light. The girl went into the intersection and slammed in reverse and right into me. I had just had my entire car repainted. She gave me bogus insurance. I made a police report with here there.

I got bent over with the bill on my car. Gotta love this no insurance crap. They should have there license suspended for 1yr if caught without insurance coverage
Old 03-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JoeKnowsBaseball
got his plates, correct address and DL# so that's enough to find him.

and Trojan don't you know i'm not at UNT anymore? i'm down in Ft. Worth.
I had herd you was down there i'll let you know next time I go to K-dale. I'll bring the silver pos and see if we can get it in the 5's later
Old 03-17-2008, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

**** I woulda called the cops and made his *** wait............AND ate the pizzas he was about to deliver!!!
Old 03-17-2008, 07:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** his ***, if you blocked him in or fought him i mean whats the worse that coulda happend? he's the one fleeing the scene.. gave you false **** and if he tryed to run rammed your car... seems like win and win.. when I get hit i just stop and get out i dont give a **** you arnt going anywhere have done this twice
Old 03-18-2008, 12:01 AM
Launching!

idk. i guess next time i'm not gonna let them leave. but hopefully there's not another next time. i have an appointment with my insurance agent in the morning so i'll get some news on the situation. hope they can find the dumb f*ck that hit me...