Thanks for the Thubs up kid in the blue honda with carbon hood...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 06:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kw's01z28
yeah what i hate about the little import **** is i will race them sometimes but i just pull a couple of cars then get off of it cause by then its over no reason to get to high speeds, but no they coming screaming by all ******* late its like ok buddy the ******* race was over long time ago your car didnt just grow ***** and pass me didnt you see my damn brake lights
lol iunno, maybe a jumbo size turbo is barely starting to spool up, then watch out!
Old 04-15-2008, 11:34 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It happens to us all, the question is why is it that the slower their junk is the more aggressive they are about getting into a race. And they want to race in places where if I open mine up for 2 seconds I'm outta road and they're still there, winding out low gear. I'm with the original poster on this one.

Years back I had some jack-*** in Acres Home driving some kind of slow Suburu Wagon chase me down through traffic when I was moving good in my Thunderbird SC. Finally I just let the kid pass me so I could obtain some sence of traffic safety. Well of course he soon picks the wrong lane and has to stop hard. As I'm going by he swings the front out and we almost hit before I stopped. Right there I jumped out and starting yelling at him to pull on out with hand gestures and everything. I told him stuff like, "Just a little more to the left and you've got the whole road for yourself, come on, that's it, a little more, you've got it, NOW STAY THE F*** AWAY FROM MY CAR YOU STUPID S.O.B.! He was so embarrassed that he drove off slow and looking like a bitch. I hate the bastards when they think they have to be in front of everything they can't touch with a 200HP NO2 shot.

Vernon
Old 04-15-2008, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
I just wanted to rant because I'm sure many of you are sick of this **** as well. I normally just blow it off, but it is getting old.

Tonight at 7:45 there were both a green and blue honda behind me when I was turning from 2351 onto the feeder of 45. He was riding my *** piping me up etc. and wanted to race. When we got up to 40mph he hit it, I went on his move. I spun through 2nd, and 3rd, and let out. There is not really a need to mention how bad he was beaten. After that he did give me the thumbs up, but I'm just so sick of every person no matter what kind of car they have thinking it is a ******* race car. I try to race cars that are as fast or I believe to think are as fast as mine. My sense of judgment is not so far off that if I were to see a twin turbo 1000+ rwhp viper I would think WOW I BET I'LL GET HIM. I will give them some credit because we were not in dead stop traffic when they wanted to race, and they did not cut everyone off to get next to me.

Thomas
I agree, Im tired of everyone thinking every damn car is a race car. When I drive my Camaro I have Minivans and dumbasses in Silverado 1500's that just speed up and try to show off for no damn reason. What is the point? Everyone turns into a nascar driver when they see a fast car.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

I saw that guy last night on my way home from the movies. Bright blue turd with CF hood. We were in Jess's work car just watching him race himself.........He got on it at every stop light. It was funny.....
Old 04-15-2008, 01:42 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah, I see a lot of fast movers in minivans, large sedans, etc.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Staging Lane

Honestly, people are just morons when it comes to cars. Some guy pulled up next to me at a stoplight the other day in a crappy looking civic and said his spoiler added 75 hp. I raced past him just to get away. Usually anyone that tries to race me just gets completely surprised when i tap the brakes and get behind them. They get really confused. I laugh.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
I just wanted to rant because I'm sure many of you are sick of this **** as well. I normally just blow it off, but it is getting old.

Tonight at 7:45 there were both a green and blue honda behind me when I was turning from 2351 onto the feeder of 45. He was riding my *** piping me up etc. and wanted to race. When we got up to 40mph he hit it, I went on his move. I spun through 2nd, and 3rd, and let out. There is not really a need to mention how bad he was beaten. After that he did give me the thumbs up, but I'm just so sick of every person no matter what kind of car they have thinking it is a ******* race car. I try to race cars that are as fast or I believe to think are as fast as mine. My sense of judgment is not so far off that if I were to see a twin turbo 1000+ rwhp viper I would think WOW I BET I'LL GET HIM. I will give them some credit because we were not in dead stop traffic when they wanted to race, and they did not cut everyone off to get next to me.

Thomas

wow.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:56 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by camAro242
i had the same thing happen to me last weekend...it was a guy in a pos 2.4L Toyota hatch back...he wanted to race me on a curvy *** road ( right near the Cinco High school for the katy peeps) and with a truck right in front of me and the fagget called me a ***** for backing out
sounds like the fagget in the toyota camry riding my *** on i-45 yesterday after i left g-force. i was just minding my business doing 80 mph in 6th gear. and as im switching lanes two kids in mommies camry were tailgating me. that car was swaying all over the place at 80 mph. im just cruising. and i look in my rearview. this lil queer is giving a thumbs down. dunno for what reason. maybe he thought his piece of **** car was keeping up with me. i rolled the window down and gave him the finger.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mike96z
I agree, Im tired of everyone thinking every damn car is a race car. When I drive my Camaro I have Minivans and dumbasses in Silverado 1500's that just speed up and try to show off for no damn reason. What is the point? Everyone turns into a nascar driver when they see a fast car.
I agree. When I drive my cars, people that were going slow speed up when they see me and they feel the need to pass me up.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LT1-DAN
I agree. When I drive my cars, people that were going slow speed up when they see me and they feel the need to pass me up.
I've noticed that, or they close gaps when you turn a blinker on.

I started driving faster and rarely have the probelm anymore.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Teching In

if i think the car wont give me a challenge then i usually just laugh it off and ignore them i dont waste my time and gas
Old 04-17-2008, 08:29 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
Originally Posted by pennys58
2006 C6

HKE Forged 402 with Custom Blower Cam, ECS Novi 1500 with 8 rib/10lbs. of Boost, Procharger Race BOV, ECS Meth Kit, ECS Fuel System, Textralia Blower Carbon Fiber Clutch, Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tubes/Catted X-Pipe, Corsa Sports, Pfadt Coilovers, Pfadt Phatty Sways Front and Back, 245/35/18's Front305/30/19's Rear Nitto Invo's,Custom Tune(Wednesday will be Speed Density)...All installed and tuned by G-Force

Sure there is more, just off the top of my head...

John
Pwned..
Old 04-17-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by _Zac
Pwned..
My thoughts exactly.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah there has been a guy stalking me with an all flat black non turbo neon the old 2 door one. He dumped the clutch at every stop sign, and chirped second. The he was cutting in front of me and locking up his breaks. I just could not stop laughing it was too much.

Thomas
Old 04-18-2008, 09:10 PM
On The Tree

Pwned..
It's just another "Black Vette", just like your another "Yellow Cobra"...

John
Old 04-18-2008, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

I thought flat black=Fast??

John
Old 04-18-2008, 09:28 PM
TECH Regular

Pwned..

I sitll say no way on the 20-30 car lengths but whatever I'm on the wrong forums to be debating that.

He didn't post up his numbers but I'm figuring he's making about 750 with that setup. Definitely a nice setup

J
Old 04-18-2008, 09:42 PM
On The Tree

actually im pretty sure the guy in the supra didnt want to race you, and even if he did rev its because he wanted to see your car in action, it was just for fun. its my best friends car and he told me the other day he saw a badass vette and you straight up merked em. but by no means is he dumb when it comes to cars, his is N/A for right now, and he knows you would have beaten him badly.

as far as a blue civic with carbon fiber hood, i have one friend with one like that, its a turbo si thats pretty quick. think he put down around 450whp.

i am in no way a ricer, just speaking up for a few out there. trust me i hate hondas just as much as the next guy, but his is actually pretty nice. and as for supras i think there sick, probably the only import ill ever buy.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by nassty00
actually im pretty sure the guy in the supra didnt want to race you, and even if he did rev its because he wanted to see your car in action, it was just for fun. its my best friends car and he told me the other day he saw a badass vette and you straight up merked em. but by no means is he dumb when it comes to cars, his is N/A for right now, and he knows you would have beaten him badly.
wow, nice kill pennys58
Old 04-18-2008, 09:48 PM
On The Tree

props to you though sounds like you have a really nice monster on your hands pennys58