Bull shit speeding ticket.

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry if Im hijacking your thread...........

So my question is when you tell the cop no you cant search my car arent you just going to seal your fate about getting tickets??? So what do the cops do if you tell them no? Say ok man thats cool, heres your ticket have a nice day. You know they're going to assume your hiding something and then proceed to make your life a living hell......Im just curious as to how to handle a situation when a cop wants to randomly search my car(cuz that ***** happend to me before). Thanks........
Old 04-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by enigmah
Haha yeah, thanks guys... ill see what i can do and let you guys know how it all goes down my dates on the 28'th of may so we shal see... Sup adam hows that 408, i havnt seen u out in awyle lol.. or adleast you havnt replyd to texts haha.
getting tranny rebuilt ;o
Old 04-21-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 306 That Could
Sorry if Im hijacking your thread...........

So my question is when you tell the cop no you cant search my car arent you just going to seal your fate about getting tickets??? So what do the cops do if you tell them no? Say ok man thats cool, heres your ticket have a nice day. You know they're going to assume your hiding something and then proceed to make your life a living hell......Im just curious as to how to handle a situation when a cop wants to randomly search my car(cuz that ***** happend to me before). Thanks........
I've only had it happen to me once before. I refused the search and they called out a K9 unit to do a sniffer outside the vehicle. Didn't find anything so they let me go with the ticket.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Launching!

that sux yall have had problems with police, i live in katy also. one time i was pulled over i was in 1st at about 4and half grand the cop pulls me over has why the car was so loud and i said i had exhaust then he says he radared me at 54 wich dosnt hapen till the top of 1st but he let me up on a warning

then i got pulled over for 55 in a 35 on mason and kingsland and i ran a red light(kinda it was still yellow when i entered the intersection and i got a warning

but then some doushebag pulled me over and ask me to step out and asked me if i had set off any bombs that night and he wrote me a ticket for out of date insurance and registration and i had to stand in the cold while he searched my car and while he sat in his car for about 20 min , btw both tickets got dismissed cuz i had both i just didnt put the stick on or have my new insurance card
Old 04-21-2008, 09:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Dude adam where, i dont have 5'th and 3'rd is a bitch not bad for 103,000 miles but its time for a rebuild.. i dont want anything monster like what your getting but pm me with like prices and stuff.

Also on the note of standing outside if it was cold i would of been like no thx. Only reason i let him search my car was becase if i would of said no it would of been a deffinate ticket becase i would of been an "*******" here in the small town i live i know most of all the cops and they will just be like yeah warning if im an ******* they will give me a ticket. So i tried to be mr.niceguy and it didnt work. So now i know what to do when im in katy :X
Old 04-21-2008, 09:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I always get tickets no matter what, when i deserve the ticket and I really did do something wrong, i admit and take the ticket. but when I didnt do anything wrong and cop is just being a dick, I make his life a living hell cause its almost always the same cop in DWG. I got pulled over cause "one tail light was dimmer than the other".

I have no know, how much was the 2mph over ticker???
Old 04-21-2008, 09:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by enigmah
So i tried to be mr.niceguy and it didnt work. So now i know what to do when im in katy :X

exactly my point. It sucks but the way they are treating tickets as money money money and not safety, chances are youll be getting a ticket anyway. especially in a small town.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Josh McGrath
I have no know, how much was the 2mph over ticker???
I got that **** dismissed. The judge actually laughed at it and the cop was in the courtroom at the time At least the judge's here aren't complete ***** like the cops.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I got that **** dismissed. The judge actually laughed at it and the cop was in the courtroom at the time At least the judge's here aren't complete ***** like the cops.
hahaha that is hilarious. he was expecting you to pay it like most people. hahaha

How much would it have been or did you even bother? hahaha

I am trying to become a police officer too. I'll remember you guys lol
Old 04-21-2008, 09:59 PM
TECH Addict

hahaha that is hilarious. he was expecting you to pay it like most people. hahaha

How much would it have been or did you even bother? hahaha
Hmm 103.50 for court costs plus 5$ per MPH over the limit...a whopping 113.50.
Still had to pay the 103.50 though
Old 04-21-2008, 10:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hmm 103.50 for court costs plus 5$ per MPH over the limit...a whopping 113.50.
Still had to pay the 103.50 though

yup, this is why its so against of the defendants to not fight it... they do it on purpose. Also, the officer gets the day with pay to be there, we have to take off work...
Old 04-21-2008, 10:10 PM
TECH Addict

yup, this is why its so against of the defendants to not fight it... they do it on purpose. Also, the officer gets the day with pay to be there, we have to take off work...
I'm just happy it didn't get on my record...
Old 04-21-2008, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

If you're driving in Katy proper, make sure you are doing 30.. everywhere. Katy police are looking for revenue. Big radar trap lately, 2 motorcycle cops on Katy Ft. Bend at the Colonial Parkway intersection, hidden right off the side street.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

See thats my problem i dont mind paying the ticket... even if its a bullshit call but i dont want it on record for insurance purposes... and other ****.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

moving radar is +/- 2 mph and stationary radar is +/- 1mph that is from the manufact. and what sarge said about the K9 is standard procedure unless the officer can illustrate some pc to the on duty supervisor
Old 04-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Staging Lane

You said you took deferred on the other ticket. What about taking a defensive driving class for this one?
Old 04-21-2008, 10:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tigertank
moving radar is +/- 2 mph and stationary radar is +/- 1mph that is from the manufact. and what sarge said about the K9 is standard procedure unless the officer can illustrate some pc to the on duty supervisor
Dumb question but what do you mean by 'pc'?
Old 04-21-2008, 11:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

It was required that i take defensive driving for the deffered, and funny thing is i did defensive driving that day and was done with it. Hilarious ehh?
Old 04-21-2008, 11:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dumb question but what do you mean by 'pc'?
That would be probable cause.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:38 PM
On The Tree

ive never heard of having to to defensive driving and deffered...i always do defensive driving first and then if i get another ticket do deffered judication...

Quick Reply: Bull shit speeding ticket.