spurs get owned again!!!! LOL!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 11:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talking spurs get owned again!!!! LOL!!

again the 3 1/2 champs get blown out!! i expected duncan to play better, but the rest of the spurs showed their age and showed all there role players suck!! LOL!! might as well call this $hit a sweep!! funny how the veteran spurs were all frustrated in the 3rd quarter by the unexperienced hornets.. parker showed his a$$ still cant shoot, and manu needs ball handling skills ASAP!! LOL!!!

did anybody see when manu on the sideline when the water boy gave him a towel or water and the threw it on the ground cuz he sucked..!!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
again the 3 1/2 champs get blown out!! i expected duncan to play better, but the rest of the spurs showed their age and showed all there role players suck!! LOL!! might as well call this $hit a sweep!! funny how the veteran spurs were all frustrated in the 3rd quarter by the unexperienced hornets.. parker showed his a$$ still cant shoot, and manu needs ball handling skills ASAP!! LOL!!!

did anybody see when manu on the sideline when the water boy gave him a towel or water and the threw it on the ground cuz he sucked..!!
This is hilarious! not really, its 2 games, thats why its a 7 game series. SA does look like donkey ****, but I think they'll turn it around.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
This is hilarious! not really, its 2 games, thats why its a 7 game series. SA does look like donkey ****, but I think they'll turn it around.

not too many teams ever win a 7 game series being down 0-2!! im sure they will pick it up in game 3. spurs i think really needed this game badly though!!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Banned

last time spurs were down 0-2, they got swept!!!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Teching In

I was so sad to see Houston get knocked out.. again.. dammit.. but it makes me feel so much better seeing SA gettin man handled and so pissed off! Now as much as i hate the lakers and kobe i hope they blow Utah out the water since they took houston out!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Staging Lane

I Hope That The Hornets Can Finish Them Off. Then I Wont Have To Keep Hearing These Bullshit Special Reports. I Hate The Media Here In Sa. They Blame Everyone But The Spurs For Playin Like Crap. Ive Gotten Into Arguements With People At Work Over This. It Makes Me Sick. As Of Right Now Im The Biggest Chris Paul Fan In Sa. Lol
The Whole Team Crys Over Everything. Pop Cant Even Conduct Himself Professionally When Being Interviewed. He Starts Making Smart *** Comments When His Team Loses. Get A Spine Pop-o-bitch!
Old 05-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Launching!

i just wanna see the hornets vs lakers!
Old 05-06-2008, 12:13 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by lets_fly
i just wanna see the hornets vs lakers!
Thats what im talking about!!!! Both MVP candidates battling it out
Old 05-06-2008, 02:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Chris Paul and the Hornets are too much. This series is already over as far as I'm concerned. Not many teams can come back from 0-2.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

As a Mav's fan, I'm lovin' this!

Only because how much **** that SA fans gives Mav's fans about how NO made the MAv's look stupid.

Like I said in game 1 thread, shoes on the other foot now!

NOT many teams have come back from 0-2, and how SA is playing, Ithink they will split at home and NO will finish them 4 games to 1.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JRC2000SS
I Hope That The Hornets Can Finish Them Off. Then I Wont Have To Keep Hearing These Bullshit Special Reports. I Hate The Media Here In Sa. They Blame Everyone But The Spurs For Playin Like Crap. Ive Gotten Into Arguements With People At Work Over This. It Makes Me Sick. As Of Right Now Im The Biggest Chris Paul Fan In Sa. Lol
The Whole Team Crys Over Everything. Pop Cant Even Conduct Himself Professionally When Being Interviewed. He Starts Making Smart *** Comments When His Team Loses. Get A Spine Pop-o-bitch!

THAT IS THE TRUTH HERE IN SAN ANTONIO!!!! when the spurs win, its the first thing the news wants to talk about and will go on for like 30 min.. when they lose they aint got $hit to say!!

i also hate sean elliot!! that f@g dogs every f*ckin team and never gives any good team credit!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 07:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by red2k2ss
last time spurs were down 0-2, they got swept!!!!!

and popovich has always gotten his a$$ kicked in the playoffs by phil jackson!! LOL!!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I'm not a Spurs fan, but I must say, it's extremely gay how you have started these **** talking threads. Especially, since neither team is "your team".
What's your point?
Old 05-06-2008, 09:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I'm not a Spurs fan, but I must say, it's extremely gay how you have started these **** talking threads. Especially, since neither team is "your team".
What's your point?

so what if its not my team? so u tellin me i cant root for anybody else? i already said that im picking lakers vs. detroit in the finals..

i think everybody is shocked that the champs is down 0-2 to the young inexperienced hornets bro!

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 05-06-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:27 AM
TECH Junkie

point is the spurs are getting there a$$ kicked!! and the so called young inexperienced hornets will get swept!! as you can see, im not the only one enjoying the spurs lose..LOL!!
I dont understand why you're getting so excited. ONCE AGAIN, there is a reason why the series isnt over yet. ITS A BEST OF 7 SERIES. Anything can happen. Spurs are playing horrible, but if they can back in their stride. It'll be a series. I understand that not many teams have came back from being down 0-2, but that doesnt mean that it cant/wont happen. I also understand that the last time SA was down 0-2 they got swept by LA. That means absolutely nothing.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:29 AM
TECH Junkie

i think everybody is shocked that the champs is down 0-2 to the young inexperienced hornets bro!
Not really, NO won at home. Spurs will do the same. Spurs take it in 6.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
I dont understand why you're getting so excited. ONCE AGAIN, there is a reason why the series isnt over yet. ITS A BEST OF 7 SERIES. Anything can happen. Spurs are playing horrible, but if they can back in their stride. It'll be a series. I understand that not many teams have came back from being down 0-2, but that doesnt mean that it cant/wont happen. I also understand that the last time SA was down 0-2 they got swept by LA. That means absolutely nothing.

yeah totally agree dude!! just shocked that the hornets are up 2-0 on the spurs man!! i think in game 3 the spurs will get alot of calls and the hornets will be the ones to look off sync. i think spurs will win game 3.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:34 AM
TECH Addict

I miss Phi Slamma JAMMA!!!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

so what if its not my team? so u tellin me i cant root for anybody else?
There's a difference between "rooting" for a team and talking ****. You, "bro" are talking ****.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by -Ross-
There's a difference between "rooting" for a team and talking ****. You, "bro" are talking ****.

well the spurs are playing like **** though..

guess its just irritating to listen to all these spurs fans talk all this mess bout how they will sweep the hornets here at work i guess..