spurs get owned again!!!! LOL!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:28 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
I know exactly why you and many others are but it's all good.. Tough for you guys to look up to the best team in the state of Texas

Swept!! I don't think so. Spurs will rebound here at home playa

Only 1 team in Texas has won back-to-back championships.....

Cant call the Rockets "team" they played with in the playoffs the actual "team." We WERE missing one key player at the end.....

An I am a Spurs hater because I am from Houston and was brought up that way (also why I am a Mavs/Cowgirls hater). I can remember going to Rockets/Spurs playoff games in 93/94 and loving the hell out of it when Phi Slamma Jamma took out the Spurs....

Spurs need to start looking for some younger guys to bring up. With the pace of the West getting faster and faster, old guys arent going to be able to keep up... look at Phoenix.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Replace our freakin bench besides Manu. I didn't understand why the spurs released that James White player from last year. Young, athletic and would be coming off the bench now. Oh well we just have to wait and see if these old guys show up tomorrow. If not this series is a wrap
Old 05-07-2008, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm glad all you rocket fans have something to fall back on 15 years ago to lean your heads on. Good for you guys!
Old 05-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Banned

I'm glad all you rocket fans have something to fall back on 15 years ago to lean your heads on. Good for you guys!
How does it feel using the spurs are you're ***** extension "mija"?
Old 05-07-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 12:00 PM
TECH Junkie

How much success has your town's MLB or NFL teams had? Oops...I forgot. You don't have either.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by -Ross-
How much success has your town's MLB or NFL teams had? Oops...I forgot. You don't have either.
MLB is for homos. Baseball is without a doubt the most boring/lamest sport out of the 3 major sports.

How much success has houstons football had? I'd rather be a cowboys fan then have a weak "local" football team.

And this thread has nothing to do with football/baseball teams/cities. Its pretty damn fair to say that bragging about houstons early-mid 90s success is lame. BUT I do think Houston is on their way up. If Yao would have stayed healthy they would have gone deep in the playoffs.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
MLB is for homos. Baseball is without a doubt the most boring/lamest sport out of the 3 major sports.
Whatever, baseball is the ****. I dont have to be too involved in the game. Its a slower pace. Its nice to be able to sit back and enjoy that beer and nachos rather than fumble around with it so as to not miss some action.

And this thread has nothing to do with football/baseball teams/cities. Its pretty damn fair to say that bragging about houstons early-mid 90s success is lame. BUT I do think Houston is on their way up. If Yao would have stayed healthy they would have gone deep in the playoffs.
I think it is relevant. What Houston did back in the 93/94 years has not been duplicated by this bad *** Spurs team (where some say they could be a dynasty, but they havent won those few in a row to technically qualify). While the Rockets couldnt win more (the Bulls crapped on anyone else winning in the 90s... and with good reason), its still something they accomplished that the Spurs havnent...

And I agree, had Yao been healthy it would have been a complete different playoff picture.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Let's see those NFL and NBA teams play 26-28 games per month for 6 months (7 counting spring training).

I laugh when people say baseball is a boring sport to watch. I guess they just don't have the attention span or mental capacity to get through a game.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Banned

Let's see those NFL and NBA teams play 26-28 games per month for 6 months (7 counting spring training).

I laugh when people say baseball is a boring sport to watch. I guess they just don't have the attention span or mental capacity to get through a game.
Yep, I love going to the stros games. Hell of a good time if you ask me
Old 05-07-2008, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

you POS. Is that the best you could come up with. Who the hell are you to start talkin mess to me???????

FYI, I support houton rockets, texans and astros but I'm not a big fan of these teams. Honestly, if the spurs don't win the title I would have liked to see YOUR rockets win it but since injury to Yao I knew they weren't going deep in the playoffs.

BUT I do think Houston is on their way up. If Yao would have stayed healthy they would have gone deep in the playoffs.
+1

Let's see these NBA and baseball softies take some serious licks with full pads for 16 straight weeks and into the playoffs... Doesn't even compare man! Baseball you stand around and play boring catch..whoopie
Have you even been on a football team and stayed in OFFSEASON every single year in HS??? prob not since you like baseball

Baseball training IS A PIECE OF CAKE compared to FOOTBALL offseason!
Old 05-07-2008, 03:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Well I should hope that MLB players can last ~28 games a month for 6 months, an NBA/NFL is MUCH more tiresome then a baseball game. All that they do is stand around. The only position I can understand needing time to recuperate is the pitcher. I've been to rangers games, I wasnt impressed.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well I should hope that MLB players can last ~28 games a month for 6 months, an NBA/NFL is MUCH more tiresome then a baseball game. All that they do is stand around. The only position I can understand needing time to recuperate is the pitcher. I've been to rangers games, I wasnt impressed.
I been to astros games and baseball is boring
Old 05-07-2008, 03:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by DSIM
Whatever, baseball is the ****. I dont have to be too involved in the game. Its a slower pace. Its nice to be able to sit back and enjoy that beer and nachos rather than fumble around with it so as to not miss some action.

I think it is relevant. What Houston did back in the 93/94 years has not been duplicated by this bad *** Spurs team (where some say they could be a dynasty, but they havent won those few in a row to technically qualify). While the Rockets couldnt win more (the Bulls crapped on anyone else winning in the 90s... and with good reason), its still something they accomplished that the Spurs havnent...

And I agree, had Yao been healthy it would have been a complete different playoff picture.
So you like to watch a boring game? I dont, I need to be entertained, and baseball just doesnt do that.

Houston accomplished something that SA hasnt? who cares, SA has accomplished things that houston hasnt. ie. SA has won 4 championships in the last 10 yrs. Houston has never done that, but we can go back and forth with what each team has/has not done, but thats pointless.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:07 PM
TECH Junkie

I've been to rangers games, I wasnt impressed.
LOL! Who would be? It's the Rangers.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Banned

you POS. Is that the best you could come up with. Who the hell are you to start talkin mess to me???????
I was hoping for a better comeback, son
Old 05-07-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Well you were bragging about how slow paced the game was. Just wanted to let you know, i've been, and that doesnt make being at a baseball game exciting. IMO, thats what makes it boring. The ONLY thing that I like about the MLB is that they have daytime and nighttime games during the week.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was hoping for a better comeback, son
no time to argue with a girl! Sorry go play outside..
Old 05-07-2008, 03:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

astros aren't any better or exciting man
Old 05-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Banned

astros aren't any better or exciting man
From this statement I can tell you know you're baseball