What's to do in Humble/Kingwood area?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 01:46 PM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, and beer wasn't too bad last night, they probably had a drink special, my pints of Blue Moon were only $2.50 each.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Your dating? I hope it went well!!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Modsquad
The staff was friendly & music was good, I'm sure it is better on weekends. Maybe we can all have a GTG up there some time. I'm sure I'll be going out with the lady I went out with last night again. She has a daughter so us going out revolves around nights her dad has her daughter. It seems like a great place to just take a date or to go with a group of friends. It's really nice inside too, it's very wide open. They had my Blue Moon beer on tap, so I was happy, lol.
I've been to Rock Wine and Blue's a couple of times. It is an ok place, but gets very smokey. Sometimes they have some pretty crappy bands and depending on what kind of band kinda determines the crowd that is there that night. I like it though because it is literally like 2.5 minutes from my house.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:56 PM
10-Second Club

I guess we were lucky then, I've gotten to where I can't stand excessively smoke filled bars...
Old 05-09-2008, 09:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Marc, there is a new bar just about 1/2-mile south of 1960, on West Lake Houston Pkwy. It is a live music bar, seems pretty nice and popular. Coming from 1960, it is in a shopping complex on your right, behind Mo's BBQ. I would go there.

I can't remember the name of it, but it has a huge marquis sign and light display on the front. It is directly behind Mo's BBQ
It is in the Orleans Square there is also a mexican food restaurant there as well in that same strip center.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:24 AM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by XFACTOR
It is in the Orleans Square there is also a mexican food restaurant there as well in that same strip center.
Originally Posted by Nine Ball
There is also a decent Mexican food restaurant in the same parking lot as Mo's. I think it is called Rancho Grande or something.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Modsquad
The staff was friendly & music was good, I'm sure it is better on weekends. Maybe we can all have a GTG up there some time. I'm sure I'll be going out with the lady I went out with last night again. She has a daughter so us going out revolves around nights her dad has her daughter. It seems like a great place to just take a date or to go with a group of friends. It's really nice inside too, it's very wide open. They had my Blue Moon beer on tap, so I was happy, lol.
blue moon on tap? Nice...

I'm from kingwood
Old 05-09-2008, 12:21 PM
10-Second Club

I should have Blue Moon on tap at home before too long, going to either build a kegerator or just buy one....got some room in the utility room where it would fit nicely and it's in between the living room & garage so it will be strategically placed