GF probs - need help/advice/thoughts - i'm pissed

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 01:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stop being a puss, youve been with her only two months. grow a pair, realize your being used, and realize that you are her rebound, so that she has no time to sulk and cry and be alone to think about her ex HUSBAND, theres two sides to each story. im sure you've yet to hear his... kick her to the curb while the relationship is still young, if shes acting this way now. wait till you all get closer and she has you by your *****.
sorry about being as blunt as i am, but ive seen **** like this happen before. and women who arent independent tick me off.
this thread grew fast lol
Old 05-08-2008, 01:46 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
it's all yours. i'm actually scheduled to work but i'm gonna get off one way or another

Call in and say you have the D-word really bad.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:49 AM
TECH Addict

Received 112 Likes on 87 Posts

it's a strange deal about getting involved with a married woman. i met her ex and he's cool i guess and told me on myspace he wishes the best for us and that she's treated well... i dunno...

what kind of trouble are you talking about? what risks exactly?
Certainty:
You WILL be hurt emotionally
It WILL cost you money
It WILL be a pain in the ***
It WILL end, likely badly
It WILL hurt your character
It WILL hurt your reputation
Karmically, it WILL come back around
You ARE wasting your time, we only get one shot at life

Risks:
Disease
Pregnancy
Angry husband - violence
Angry husband - passive aggressive
Angry husband - legal
Other "boyfriend(s)" same as above

Want me to go on or do you get the point?
Old 05-08-2008, 01:49 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
stop being a puss, youve been with her only two months. grow a pair, realize your being used, and realize that you are her rebound, so that she has no time to sulk and cry and be alone to think about her ex HUSBAND, theres two sides to each story. im sure you've yet to hear his... kick her to the curb while the relationship is still young, if shes acting this way now. wait till you all get closer and she has you by your *****.
mmhmm.. no girl can get me by the ***** but i get what you're saying. i can only tolerate so much and again, that's why i'm posting this.. y'all all make valid points and i started seeing this **** over the last couple weeks and our relationship is different now because of it..
Old 05-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Teching In

From what you have explained about this girl, she sounds just like my ex wife. There are 3 sides to every story, hers, his, and the truth. Without getting into specifics I just suggest breaking it off ASAP.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:52 AM
TECH Resident

mmhmm.. no girl can get me by the ***** but i get what you're saying. i can only tolerate so much and again, that's why i'm posting this.. y'all all make valid points and i started seeing this **** over the last couple weeks and our relationship is different now because of it..
if you say you love this chick, i will drive to katy and backhand you

but seriously, im sure her ex acts like it doesnt bug him so she cant get satisfaction. but face it buddy, shes with you so she wont have enough time to dwell on her ex.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:53 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jmilz28
Certainty:
You WILL be hurt emotionally
It WILL cost you money
It WILL be a pain in the ***
It WILL end, likely badly
It WILL hurt your character
It WILL hurt your reputation
Karmically, it WILL come back around
You ARE wasting your time, we only get one shot at life

Risks:
Disease
Pregnancy
Angry husband - violence
Angry husband - passive aggressive
Angry husband - legal
Other "boyfriend(s)" same as above

Want me to go on or do you get the point?
I did not at all want to get involved with her in the beginning BECAUSE SHE IS NOT YET LEGALLY DIVORCED. believe me. I even denied her the first 25 times she wanted to have sex but damn... i could only hold out so long i guess.. i know it's not right, i absolutely know it's not right, but again, i'm only human i suppose and i've had LONG talks with God about this, trust me.

the violence thing with the ex husband - non existent. he wants to be my friend since she doesn't want him back and he wants to know what it is about me she likes..?? he even told me that.. strange i know..

all the other stuff in the "certainty" category - you're right on
Old 05-08-2008, 01:56 AM
TECH Resident

^strange, he fails. maybe he had E.D.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 112 Likes on 87 Posts

I did not at all want to get involved with her in the beginning BECAUSE SHE IS NOT YET LEGALLY DIVORCED. believe me. I even denied her the first 25 times she wanted to have sex but damn... i could only hold out so long i guess.. i know it's not right, i absolutely know it's not right, but again, i'm only human i suppose and i've had LONG talks with God about this, trust me.

the violence thing with the ex husband - non existent. he wants to be my friend since she doesn't want him back and he wants to know what it is about me she likes..?? he even told me that.. strange i know..

all the other stuff in the "certainty" category - you're right on
Ask yourself why he would want to get to know you...think about it long and hard. Get out...
Old 05-08-2008, 02:01 AM
TECH Regular

Ask yourself why he would want to get to know you...think about it long and hard. Get out...
oh i have.. i'm not naive.. i feel as though i'm an alright judge of character though. i've been through a lot of things i'd rather not discuss on here.. had guns in my face, death threats, dealt with the lowest of the low in society, so i'm not scared and maybe that's my problem.. BUT he really doesn't seem like a bad/harmful guy anyway
Old 05-08-2008, 02:03 AM
TECH Regular

alright this thread is getting WAYYYYY to personal so i'll probably delete it soon.

THANKS A MILLION FOR THE REALITY CHECK

Last edited by 6THZ28; 05-08-2008 at 02:10 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i say kick her to the curb and start hanging out with this guy (no, not in THAT way).....probably end up being one of the best friends you'll ever have, especially once you kick her *** out
Old 05-08-2008, 02:20 AM
On The Tree

If she leaves you because you don't give her money, i wouldn't even feel bad about that ****. Since she keeps pushing the envelope like it's your responsibility to pay for it, that's bullshit right there. I mean, come on, she just got divorced, she is obviously not hurt by the whole situation and found an out, use you to pick up the tab. (I'm speaking theoretically but 100% blunt) Why did she/he leave each other?
Old 05-08-2008, 02:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Relapse
If she leaves you because you don't give her money, i wouldn't even feel bad about that ****. Since she keeps pushing the envelope like it's your responsibility to pay for it, that's bullshit right there. I mean, come on, she just got divorced, she is obviously not hurt by the whole situation and found an out, use you to pick up the tab. (I'm speaking theoretically but 100% blunt) Why did she/he leave each other?
because he was selfish - all about himself - all the time, and didn't care for her. she fell out of love with him after a year or so apparently.. they got in a fight in january, she threw the ring at him, and she went to work only to find everything gone when she got home..

guess that boils down to..i have no real idea why the **** they split up besides that
Old 05-08-2008, 02:29 AM
TECH Resident

Well if you get her pregnant she will have you by the ***** wether you like it or not. You will put up with a lot of **** to get to be in that kids life. Does she have a job? If so does she make anywhere near what you do? I have personally been married for 7 years and me and my wife basicly pay for every thing 50/50. she doesn't depend on me financially at all. She works and just about makes as much as I do. She didn't in the beginning though but she still didn't depend on me financially. I can tell you from experience get as far from her as you can. You will find a good girl you just have to look for her in the right places. Don't try to pick weomen up from clubs unless your just looking for a little fun. They won't make for good long term relation ships. Hell I can't believe you have only been with this girl for 2 months and shes trying to get in your pocket. I am sure you know what you need to do or you wouldn't have posted this.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:31 AM
On The Tree

It really comes down to what you think. No one on here knows the ENTIRE situation, only what you've told us. The bitch is bitter, wants money to help cover costs of her own mistakes, and is trying to get pregnant. If you however believe she may have at least an ounce of purity in her to tell you the truth that's your judgment. No one on here can base a proper decision out of the ordeal without the necessary information and the actuality of what you feel. Go with your instincts, if you think she's worth a shot/not using you, more power to you... but vice versa... take her out on a long drive, kick her *** out of the car with a roll of quarters on the interstate.

--2cents
Old 05-08-2008, 02:33 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bigfatls6
Well if you get her pregnant she will have you by the ***** wether you like it or not. You will put up with a lot of **** to get to be in that kids life. Does she have a job? If so does she make anywhere near what you do? I have personally been married for 7 years and me and my wife basicly pay for every thing 50/50. she doesn't depend on me financially at all. She works and just about makes as much as I do. She didn't in the beginning though but she still didn't depend on me financially. I can tell you from experience get as far from her as you can. You will find a good girl you just have to look for her in the right places. Don't try to pick weomen up from clubs unless your just looking for a little fun. They won't make for good long term relation ships.
no plans on getting her pregnant. she does have a job.. she is a legal assistant and that's actually how we met. I worked next door to her as an accountant for their biggest client so i had to correspond with her on a pretty much daily basis. she was beautiful, charming, sweet, funny, etc.. still is most of the time but again, this money thing keeps coming up..... i used to make LESS than her, but STILL took her out to eat, bought her things, etc. She bought me a $50 watch and a pair of $150 tennis shoes. that about covers it. i make more $ than she does now so i buy myself what i want and i guess she wants some too. she talks about us having a joint account and yadda yadda yadda..
Old 05-08-2008, 02:35 AM
TECH Resident

because he was selfish - all about himself - all the time, and didn't care for her. she fell out of love with him after a year or so apparently.. they got in a fight in january, she threw the ring at him, and she went to work only to find everything gone when she got home..

guess that boils down to..i have no real idea why the **** they split up besides that
It sounds like he liked to spend his hard earned money on what he wanted just like you do.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bigfatls6
It sounds like he liked to spend his hard earned money on what he wanted just like you do.
see that's the thing though. she used to be in the apt industry and made A LOT more than she does now and according to her, SHE bought all of that **** cuz he wasn't making much $ at his job... i believe her about that for some reason BUT he works offshore (i think) and I'm sure he's making good money so who knows
Old 05-08-2008, 02:50 AM
TECH Regular

You are stupid for getting involved with a married woman.
You are a rebound, whether it's intentional or not.
She is using you, whether it's intentional or not.
You are asking for all kinds of trouble being involved with her.
i.e. you are exposed to all sorts of risk
If she will **** around on her husband, what do you think she will do to you?

This is the very definition of a bad deal. For your sake, I hope you snap out of this and run away!

PS: She is not your girlfriend, she is someone else's wife. She is just someone you're *******, and someone who's REALLY ******* you and it will only get worse. Get out!
Winner of the best advice post!

I say just treat her like a rollercoaster and ride it while it lasts, but don't go spending all your money on her and her sob stories.

J