hornets got OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 11:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
hows that?

All that you have posted the last week is how this series is going to end up 4-1. But when it comes down to it. All that you do is talk. I'm not going to bet 80 just to win 20 in a bet that you "supposedly" have all the confidence in the world about. If I prove you wrong in 1 post. All that you do is come back with some new BS. You say I have my blinders on and that Im bias. You obviously havent read my threads. I really do think after seeing SA in game 3. That SA can lose in 6 or 7. They havent looked good. If I had my blinders on, I'd be saying that SA is going to win in 6 blah blah blah. But thats not the case. I also didnt make any excuses for NO winning th 1st 2 games. Either you're seeing **** or your thinking of someone else when you make all these BS replies to me.

way too big of a block of text for me to read.

SA is old. Cp3 playground ball > *
Old 05-09-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW

Too much for you to read? Thats an easier way to say "I have no reply" ******* moron.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Junkie

By the way. NOs high pics have been killing SA. It gives CP open drives/shots all day. Thats what SA needs to stop.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

from watching the game, it seemed like NO was barely even trying was still beating the spurs. honestly, the spurs yes they won, didnt really seem impressive in the win. i was expecting the spurs to come out blazing!! but it was NO pretty much. even when the spurs would hit those 3 pointers and all it was either NO still had the lead or would take the lead right back.

its damn near the perfect scenario for the hornets.. win game 4 and finish the series at home for the NO crowd.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Too much for you to read? Thats an easier way to say "I have no reply" ******* moron.
you are so clueless, it is really amazing
Old 05-09-2008, 12:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
from watching the game, it seemed like NO was barely even trying was still beating the spurs. honestly, the spurs yes they won, didnt really seem impressive in the win. i was expecting the spurs to come out blazing!! but it was NO pretty much. even when the spurs would hit those 3 pointers and all it was either NO still had the lead or would take the lead right back.

its damn near the perfect scenario for the hornets.. win game 4 and finish the series at home for the NO crowd.
get your logic out of this thread, you are making the Spurs fans mad
Old 05-09-2008, 01:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

SOOOO much bullshit talking in here from non-SA fans which is cool but wait it out and see what happens.

Both teams wanted to win and the spurs didn't get alot of foul calls they should have gotten so it kept NO in the game early. NO hit alot of their shots too which kept them in it.. We just limited PEJA and his nice 3 pointers. They shot 49% to our 48% but this time the spurs were able to penetrate and get points in the paint. Like said, we exploited their double team

Stats show this game wasn't any different as far as effort from the hornets.. The only difference is PEJA's numbers...game 1 -22, game 2 -25, game 3 -8points Every other players seems about right and their Shooting % gm1 -50%, gm2 -48%, gm3 -49%

Last edited by DarkhorSe_SS; 05-09-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow, this game meant nothing for SA, NO didn't show up and SA barely ran away at the end cause ginobili had a big game
^^^^read my prev post...just to shut u up
Old 05-09-2008, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
^^^^read my prev post...just to shut u up
Just cause you typed out some bullshit doesn't mean it is right. Do you not listen to the post game talks.

EVERY NON SPURS fan saw that NO didn't show up and SA played it like a game 7.

take yalls head out of yalls asses
Old 05-09-2008, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just cause you typed out some bullshit doesn't mean it is right. Do you not listen to the post game talks.

EVERY NON SPURS fan saw that NO didn't show up and SA played it like a game 7.

take yalls head out of yalls asses
**** pre/post game talk..

dude I was there and saw they came out to play and were ready. Wasn't it a quick 8-0 to start off? How did they not show up?? their numbers/% are the same as the first two games but peja's points were missing. I think you need pay more attn. to the game and just because a team lost doesn't mean they didn't show up. Their game plan wasn't working tonight. How many lay-ups did the spurs get first two games?? not many
How many yesterday?? doubled the first two games total

Don't make yourself look stupid
Old 05-09-2008, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

**** pre/post game talk..

dude I was there and saw they came out to play and were ready. Wasn't it a quick 8-0 to start off? How did they not show up?? their numbers/% are the same as the first two games but peja's points were missing. I think you need pay more attn. to the game and just because a team lost doesn't mean they didn't show up. Their game plan wasn't working tonight. How many lay-ups did the spurs get first two games?? not many
How many yesterday?? doubled the first two games total

Don't make yourself look stupid
cause NO didn't show up on D, much like they played the game like they could care less if they won.

keep acting like you know what you are talking about.

you just sound like an ignorant bias SA fan.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

cause NO didn't show up on D, much like they played the game like they could care less if they won.

keep acting like you know what you are talking about.

you just sound like an ignorant bias SA fan.
I do know what I'm talking about

I am not being bias here.. NO should win this series but I hope the spurs remain aggressive like they were yesterday. I'm putting stats in your face to show you NO wasn't any different as a team yesterday. If you don't understand that then quit talkin ****.

Spurs aggressiveness was the difference yesterday besides lack of peja's play.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I do know what I'm talking about

I am not being bias here.. NO should win this series but I hope the spurs remain aggressive like they were yesterday. I'm putting stats in your face to show you NO wasn't any different as a team yesterday. If you don't understand that then quit talkin ****.

Spurs aggressiveness was the difference yesterday besides lack of peja's play.
Spurs aggressiveness and NO not giving a **** about the game.

SA is old. Get that through your head.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

damn all the hostility!!! LOL!!

the crazy part is that it wasnt a must win game for the hornets and they damn near almost could have won..

how bout predictions for game 4?
Old 05-09-2008, 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Spurs aggressiveness and NO not giving a **** about the game.

SA is old. Get that through your head.
haha sure bro... I guess your brain works 2slow.
If your read back in my prev posts, I stated the spurs are old.

TXZ28 -spurs don't have to blow them out the way they got blown out in NO. A win is a win!!

we shall see for game 4 on sunday...
Old 05-09-2008, 02:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

TXZ28 -spurs don't have to blow them out the way they got blown out in NO. A win is a win!!

we shall see for game 4 on sunday...

yeah they didnt need to blow out the hornets!! and a win is win. i was just surprised that the hornets had the spurs on the ropes and almost could have pulled that game when it wasnt even a must win for them.

plus peja and morris peterson didnt really do much and they still almost won..

but yeah man, we will see game 4.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:45 PM
TECH Addict

I love how all the Spurs haters really come out during the playoffs
The Spurs really did not impress me that much til towards the end of the fourth quarter.
As far as Chris Paul goes, I really don't think he's that great of a player. Every time he gets open enough to take a shot, its not because of him at all. Its because somebody else sets up a screen or a block and takes out the defender. Anybody could make as many shots as him if they had somebody like that screening for them.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I love how all the Spurs haters really come out during the playoffs
The Spurs really did not impress me that much til towards the end of the fourth quarter.
As far as Chris Paul goes, I really don't think he's that great of a player. Every time he gets open enough to take a shot, its not because of him at all. Its because somebody else sets up a screen or a block and takes out the defender. Anybody could make as many shots as him if they had somebody like that screening for them.
name a better PG in the NBA....

hell, name a better player than him besides Lebron and Kobe. He is in his first playoff series and he is making it look easier than everyone else.

I don't think the Spurs fan watch the OTHER team during the game, they got those blinders on.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:58 PM
TECH Addict

name a better PG in the NBA....

hell, name a better player than him besides Lebron and Kobe. He is in his first playoff series and he is making it look easier than everyone else.

I don't think the Spurs fan watch the OTHER team during the game, they got those blinders on.
Hmm Tony Parker ring any bells? As many times as I've seen him sacrifice his body to get to the rim and as many times as he's scored and helped secure a W, as well as how he helps carry his entire team I firmly believe that partly due to experience he is a better player than CP3. With experience however, CP3 could very well be one of the best, if not the best, PG in the NBA.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Hmm Tony Parker ring any bells? As many times as I've seen him sacrifice his body to get to the rim and as many times as he's scored and helped secure a W, as well as how he helps carry his entire team I firmly believe that partly due to experience he is a better player than CP3. With experience however, CP3 could very well be one of the best, if not the best, PG in the NBA.
Tony Parker isn't even in the same sentence as

Chris Paul, Deron Williams and Steve Nash.

see, ls1ech wouldn't even let me put that on the same line