Boostlogic calling out LMR

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 09:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBS Aint No Baller
For an YouTube race team that had the best ET of the day they did not bad for getting 3rd place for the first time out on 10.5.

And what did the best ET of the day get them? Right !!! nothing , they start a thread calling out LMR and LMR answered the call out and slaped them at the tree. So back to the Supa forums they go.

B
Old 06-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BBS Aint No Baller
For an YouTube race team that had the best ET of the day they did not bad for getting 3rd place for the first time out on 10.5.

i see this thread making a turn in the womp womp direction already
Old 06-08-2008, 09:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Yes, we will both be on True 10.5in tires and will be running 91.5mm turbos this weekend. Should be a hell of a race if we both make a full hit with no problems, although the boost logic car might want to think about putting dirt tires on that car so they can get over the tree thats going to be in there lane when we line up.

A man of his words !!! LMAO

B
Old 06-08-2008, 09:30 AM
TECH Regular

thats awesome to hear congrats to LMR. Any videos of the run?
Old 06-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Banned

So who was the big ugly hairy ****** from the LMR crew that was trying to be a hardass and start **** with the guy from boostlogic that was half his size and still didnt do ****?
You sir are a tool!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
So who was the big ugly hairy ****** from the LMR crew that was trying to be a hardass and start **** with the guy from boostlogic that was half his size and still didnt do ****?
You sir are a tool!

Get your story straight that kid came up to LMR running his mouth while they were checking the tire pressure in the lanes.

B
Old 06-08-2008, 10:41 AM
TECH Regular

LMR > * .

lulz.

**** i wish i coulda been there, my buddies were down there, one of them works for nitrous outlet, they said the race was pretty ****** badass!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:41 AM
10 Second Club

B is correct. The guy came up talking **** to Josh in the lanes while he was checking the tire pressure. So Jimmy get your story straight. As far as Josh not doing **** he told the guy to get steppin before he knocked his *** out. So you sir win the asshat award for the day.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Banned

I was standing right ****** there and watched the whole thing, Clint went up to look at the brand new tires that got put on and Josh freaked the **** out. Clint didnt back down one bit to josh, all josh did was flap is gums.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Regular

I was standing right ****** there and watched the whole thing, Clint went up to look at the brand new tires that got put on and Josh freaked the **** out. Clint didnt back down one bit to josh, all josh did was flap is gums.
josh shoulda picked clint up and fed him to the 91mm...BWAHHHHHHHH
Old 06-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ws6Luvr
josh shoulda picked clint up and fed him to the 91mm...BWAHHHHHHHH
Ha ha thats the truth. I dont even like clint but thought the whole event was funny.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

Well do you know how it started, Kean cut Steven off @ the end of the track and put him in the sand. It is common knowledge the winner turns in first. Josh asked them not to do that again. So while Josh was checking the tire pressure, your buddy Clint decided to walk up to Josh and say some dumb ****. Now is that enough of the story for you. Who cares if Clint stood his ground, Josh has a business so he doesn't want to risk anything over dumb ****. That's part of being a professional.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Well do you know how it started, Kean cut Steven off @ the end of the track and put him in the sand. It is common knowledge the winner turns in first. Josh asked them not to do that again. So while Josh was checking the tire pressure, your buddy Clint decided to walk up to Josh and say some dumb ****. Now is that enough of the story for you. Who cares if Clint stood his ground, Josh has a business so he doesn't want to risk anything over dumb ****. That's part of being a professional.
So it was professional for 5 minutes after it was broke up to be yelling "I should have knocked your ******* bitch *** out!" "******* punk *** little bitch!"and all kinds of other **** in front of little kids that were around?
Thats news to me!
Old 06-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Teching In

As per Kean, gave him right of way. Steven did not take or didn't see Kean give it to him. Both teams are past this. Move on
Old 06-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Strini SS
Get your story straight that kid came up to LMR running his mouth while they were checking the tire pressure in the lanes.

B
I got the real story....because I'm that kid!...well, a 34yr old kid.

What ACTUALLY happened is that Kean an I were back at our spots in the pit after the run and I was going over the datalog. Well, storming up comes the mongrel from LMR and berates Kean for running the LMR car into the gravel as they both were exiting the track and stating that the first car to cross the traps is the one that has the right to exit first.

The guy then stormed right off and I looked at Kean and asked him wtf that was about. Kean said he had started to slow down to be nice and actually let the LMR car in front of him, but then I guess Wormboy wasn't sure if Kean was letting him over or not, and Kean thought that maybe Wormboy didn't look like he was going to go, and then they both went. Kinda like what happens when you meet a car at a stop sign sometimes.

Annnnyways, after hearing that, it ******* pissed me off that this guy came up and basically yelled at Kean (who is about 5' 8" 140lbs soaking wet) and yelled at him, when actually the LMR car is supposed to yield to the Boostlogic car, since the BL car was in the lane on the exit side. Kean wanted to go over and say something in the pits, but I said don't bother, just wait until the staging lanes.

Fast forward to the staging lanes, as soon as we got there, I saw the guy, and since I didn't want Kean to get worked up, and I was a little bigger "kid" I went over and informed the guy, that next time he wants to come let somebody know how things are supposed to be done, maybe he should ACTUALLY know the ACTUAL rules and that who goes through the traps first means absolute dick. There is a reason that the lane that is on the exit side has the right to exit first, since he doesn't have to cross an opponents lane to leave the track, which can create a dangerous situation if speed if misjudged or the other car has a brake failure. Obviously if the other car is miles ahead and can exit easily, there is no problem. But if there is ANY doubt, the car in the far lane, the LMR car in this case, needs to....HAS to wait. Of course I stated this in a nice smartass way since I wanted to reciprocate the attitude that was brought OVER TO OUR PITS FIRST. He didn't seem to appreciate it, we stood face to face and a nice little yelling match ensued and both teams separated us and we went back about our business with the occasional pissy stare or comment.

Evidently the guy eventually apologized and Worm was more than apologetic. I had no hard feelings because the guy just could have been having a shitty day, but I'm damn sure not gonna let somebody come over and try to intimidate Kean. I've been hit before. I'm a little bigger boy than Kean. I was also expendable. I guess the thing that pissed me off the most was that he was incorrect on who was supposed to yield and came and reprimanded Kean when Kean was not ACTUALLY at fault.

*edited due to a bunch of gay typos. Don't type angry, folks.*

Last edited by sc300tt; 06-08-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Common knowledge? Does that usurp track rules...or common sense? I offered to bring a track official over to clarify.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Ha ha thats the truth. I dont even like clint but thought the whole event was funny.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pm supra
As per Kean, gave him right of way. Steven did not take or didn't see Kean give it to him. Both teams are past this. Move on
I'm not. I may never get past this. I'm emotionally scarred and seeking counseling.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:22 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by pm supra
We were past it until ole Jimmy starts talking about Josh and the situation. In fact I gave one of the Boost Logic guys a half pack of cigs last night because he was out and I had an extra pack. It was over yesterday afternoon. Heat and aggravation of dealing with that track was a big contributing factor of everyone's attitudes. Now back to the topic.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sc300tt
I'm not. I may never get past this. I'm emotionally scarred and seeking counseling.

youll be physically scarred after being fed to the 91mm.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

prolly just roadrage...at the track lol

Quick Reply: Boostlogic calling out LMR