negative trader rating from a jackass

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008 | 01:53 PM
12 Second Club

well I will never buy from 6THZ28 now.......
Old 06-26-2008 | 03:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by djjab57
ur paypal address is ur email address thats easy to get
exactly what i was going to say. it's not hard to find out someones paypal account as long as you have even the most minute (sp) bit of information on them.... i don't think your in the wrong, dudes just a dumbass...... wouldn't catch me sending people cash without knowing if they even had the item still... idiots.
Old 06-26-2008 | 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast
15 Year Member

Default neg feedback

sound like this J/OFF should of thought twice, you refunded his money- nothing lost typical - lack of comunication -his part
Old 06-26-2008 | 05:03 PM
TECH Regular

In his "complaint" on your feedback it says it took you a month for the refund... that sounds like some bullshit right there. I hope you threw some negative feedback his way as well.
Old 06-26-2008 | 10:16 PM
Staging Lane

The buyer won't even post up because he knows he is in the wrong. He is probably 1 of them people that sit on craigslist all day and flags other peoples ads.
Old 06-26-2008 | 10:53 PM
TECH Regular

here's the pm I sent him verbatim once i got the trader rating notificiation:

2 things real quick:

1. you sent me the money 10 days after I posted this for sale before checking with me first to see if they had been sold. I didn't check the thread after I sold them. YOU should have checked with me BEFORE paypaling me the $.

2. You are lying about the fact that I "sold the same item twice". Did you give me the $ for nothing? No. Did I send you headers? No. So what additional sale are you talking about? It is again YOUR fault for sending the $ before checking with me first to see if they are still for sale.

I will have the negative trader rating reversed as you are lying about me selling the same item twice.
Old 06-26-2008 | 11:02 PM
12 Second Club

What a dumb *****. Why send money without confirmation that the item is still for sale? I say you have done no wrong. He should have bought Kooks anyway!! LOL!!
Chad
Old 06-27-2008 | 12:30 PM
10-Second Club

Dude, this jackass needs to man up & just admit he got all excited to buy some goodies & sent the money like a little crack head buying some crack without even thinking. I bet he impulse buys all sorts of lame **** when he goes shopping too then wonders why he doesn't have money to pay his bills.....oh wait, I don't really know the guy, but hey, if the shoe fits, lol.

Granted I think if you are selling something & you sell it, you SHOULD keep your thread updated for ALL of the rest of our sanity, but yes, it's more his fault for just sending money to some random guy on the internet. Bad thing is he dug up your paypal from another thread.....that makes it even worse for him, lol.