True duals in east texas?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008 | 03:55 PM
Staging Lane

Default True duals in east texas?

Anyone know of anywhere around Henderson/Kilgore/Tyler/Longview that does true duals on our cars? Ive been calling around and cant find anywhere willing to do it. I will be supplying the x and mufflers. Want the system run with the pipes in stock i-pipe location and mufflers dumped before the axle. A little help her guys, want to do this soon, but dont want to pay a fortune to have it done.
Old 07-14-2008 | 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nichols Custom Exhaust, Tyler

HWY 64 East of loop 323.

He's old but good.

-Rick
Old 07-14-2008 | 08:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JasonC
Anyone know of anywhere around Henderson/Kilgore/Tyler/Longview that does true duals on our cars? Ive been calling around and cant find anywhere willing to do it. I will be supplying the x and mufflers. Want the system run with the pipes in stock i-pipe location and mufflers dumped before the axle. A little help her guys, want to do this soon, but dont want to pay a fortune to have it done.
What about Chuck Clague in Henderson?? I think his shop is called American Muffler??
Old 07-14-2008 | 09:11 PM
Staging Lane

Ive talked to Chuck about doing it but he really doesnt want to mess with it. Otherwise I would use him.
Old 07-14-2008 | 11:28 PM
TECH Regular

Call Tommy's Custom Exhaust in Mineola. Heard alot of good things about him and from what i hear he is really reasonably priced. Mineola is a drive for you but i think it would be well worth it. His number is 903-569-1685.

Or you could always give Texas Chasis Works a call but they charge a flat rate of $60 an hr. plus materials. I know they are more than capable of building you a flawless system but not sure if they have enough time to build you one.