Ok Just wrecked the t/a have a few ?s

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok I don’t wanna highjack the thread but I am super pisted, my car is totaled and the fckn lady at USAA just called me Low balling the **** out of me, she offered me like 1500 less than what Clean Trade-In value was and $3500 less than what the Clean Retail Value was from NADA guides. I told her to fuckn fax me her **** and reports so I could look into it.
For the amount of money she offered I couldn’t even fucken get shitty, bad paint and high mileage exact version of my car, Let alone my fucken car exactly. Guys on godamm autotrader want fckn 10G’s for a 189K mile version of my car. I am super pisted, I don’t know what to do, my car was stock to the mudafcnk wheels exempt for the lid and some shitty exhaust I put on it. But ****, what do I have to do, To at least get the median range of the clean trade in value and clean retail value. Has anyone been through this, can any one offer some guidance PLEASE! Because I am about to fucken break my computer. I understand my fucken car isn’t God’s gift to man, but **** I had to fucken do too much fucken looking around to find the exact color and interior I wanted, just so some stupid bitch in her daddy’s gift Mustang could steer her no driving *** on my fucken lane and run me the **** off the road and nearly kill a mudafucker.

Oh and the lady told me that I might not be able to buy back my car because my lien holder might not allow it, when she said that I wanted to vomit of how pisted I was. Is this true, that the lien holder might not let me buy back my car? I could get nearly as much back from the parts that it still has that work and are not broken, than what the lady fucken offered me. My lien holder is Capital One, has anyone had any similar experience with them, Trying to buy back there car?
Old 07-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Dude thats terrible. My 99 t/a got 9500 it had 122000 miles. My agent said that they based the value on what t/a's have sold for in my "area" during the last 90 days. I got the check for mine Monday. If your offer is below this i would seek a second opinion from an independant appraiser
Old 07-16-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

To everyone who has a car getting totalled:

It is a waiting game. The insurance co. will OFFER you $xxxx, you don't have to take it. They are going to drag their feet in an effort to make you more willing to take their low-ball, lame *** offer. DONT TAKE THEIR 1ST OFFER!!!!

Do your research. Find out what similar cars are going for. Show your receipts ( i know we all have a stack of them)

I got a total of 3 offers on my mustang, and my last one was 50% more than the first, which was $4k over blue book retail.

Don't get in a hurry to take a check. They hate to have claims open for too long and they will eventually be more apt to give you more money just to close the claim

and FYI what you owe on the car has absolutely no bearing on what the insurance company offers
Old 07-17-2008, 02:58 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
Ok I don’t wanna highjack the thread but I am super pisted, my car is totaled and the fckn lady at USAA just called me Low balling the **** out of me, she offered me like 1500 less than what Clean Trade-In value was and $3500 less than what the Clean Retail Value was from NADA guides. I told her to fuckn fax me her **** and reports so I could look into it.
For the amount of money she offered I couldn’t even fucken get shitty, bad paint and high mileage exact version of my car, Let alone my fucken car exactly. Guys on godamm autotrader want fckn 10G’s for a 189K mile version of my car. I am super pisted, I don’t know what to do, my car was stock to the mudafcnk wheels exempt for the lid and some shitty exhaust I put on it. But ****, what do I have to do, To at least get the median range of the clean trade in value and clean retail value. Has anyone been through this, can any one offer some guidance PLEASE! Because I am about to fucken break my computer. I understand my fucken car isn’t God’s gift to man, but **** I had to fucken do too much fucken looking around to find the exact color and interior I wanted, just so some stupid bitch in her daddy’s gift Mustang could steer her no driving *** on my fucken lane and run me the **** off the road and nearly kill a mudafucker.
To be dead honest.. if I were you, I just wouldnt look for a WS.6. Look for a Base TA in the color u want. As good as the WS.6 looks, its way over priced for what ASC did to the car. For the money u save in some cases, u can get much better parts than ASC threw on the car performance wise and u can always buy a WS6 hood. Thats the reason I bought a Base TA, cause its not even really/barely slower than a WS6 and I saved a few thousand from what it would have cost me to get a WS6 with the same mileage and condition I got mine in.

That sucks bro, but if you want another TA, its really your only option unless they end up giving u more cash for it.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6

Oh and the lady told me that I might not be able to buy back my car because my lien holder might not allow it, when she said that I wanted to vomit of how pisted I was. Is this true, that the lien holder might not let me buy back my car? I could get nearly as much back from the parts that it still has that work and are not broken, than what the lady fucken offered me. My lien holder is Capital One, has anyone had any similar experience with them, Trying to buy back there car?
**** I had progressive my car was paid for had a dumbass truck cut me off and put me in a guard rail. I dident call a towe truck but the officer on the seen did. My car has well over 30k in mods, Plus it was still drivable so when I told them I was going to drive it home the towe truck said I had to pay him 80 bucks just for coming out So I said fk him and the offcier said I had to towe my car WTF? So I told the officer no its not leaking and it started up just fine all my lights work and no flat tires. In short 3 days later I already price parts came to 1k so i was happy bout that PROGRESSIVE shows up after I file a claim Gets out the car ask me what happen and what mods I had on the car I told him. He walks around the car and says its totaled WTF? So I told him no about the claim and I will just pay out the pocket. Mind you it was all cosmetic, front bumper, lights, rear quater,front quater, and one rear tail light. So he said ok but my lein holder wanted my car I was like my car is paid for! I have the title So made a call and left. Saturday morning I hear a back up buzzer outside I dident really care untill I heard my grage door handle being jiggled and try to open. I went out side AND THE ************* where tryin to get my car( PROGRESSIVE). I walk over calmly and said what the **** he tells me again my lein holder wants my car and he was going to call the police. So I said wait right there, I grab my title and my phone and my sawed off Walk out side showed him my title and call my old finance company. They said i was paid in full and the title refected that. Now they try the stunned look and act suprise. I unsling my shot gun and told them they have 20secs to leave my sight The basterd was still coming up with dumb **** so I started to count 19,18,17, cocked it ,16 By the time I got to 10 they where in their cars. Need less to say If I ever crash my ride again I will burn t to the ground
Old 07-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Teching In

^^^ I would have been pissed and I would of shot off the Shottie to make them **** there pants, the **** sucker from Progressive probably wanted to have the car totaled so his *** could buy it for a cheap price and fix it him self. I fucken Wish i had paid off my car when i had the chance, instead the money ended up in my liver and up my nose..lol JK, nahh but I sure wish I had it paid off. Im Really Hoping I can buy it back, i havent signed **** yet and the stupid bitch from USAA sent me the report with the "reasoning" for the low *** price and already I see allot of **** that doesn’t make sence. Im gonna hold out and refuse there fucken offers until the make a reasonable offer I can accept. Im not looking for fucken leprechauns gold here, but at least a median range offer. **** it, Now since USAA are **** suckers they took away the rental and Im stuck driving around my dad's ghetto *** work truck with no A/C, I get to work sweatier than fucken James Gandolphi at Niagara Falls. This is costing me serious Vag..and increasing my road rage with stupid ***** on the freeway. The only positive is, that Hopefully I might buy a Corvette with an extra large ***** magnet, to make up for loss time..lol jk. Please excuse my profanity, I am seriously pissed off.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Thanks to all that replied !!! To all of you going through the same **** Im sorry its a bunch of ******* bull **** , if you payed say 13000 for your car and you have 2000 in mods and you have all your reciepts l think that is what the insurance company should pay you no if ands or buts ! l know that will never happen but the way the system works is bs !!!!! Anway sorry for the rant , the appraisers came out friday ( they sent two ) one told me that he marked alot of points against it and will probably total it out , the other one wouldnt tell me anything . So now l guess as many of you have said it is a waiting game ! btw my company is esurance , and l did call them and they did tell me that they will use nada so l am really happy about that because the srp is about what we payed for it on there . The insurance company said they also got a hit on the license plate of the fat bitch who hit me so maybe they will get her and take her *** to jail . The cops said if they do catch her they can get her for a no collision hit and run , and for endangering a child !!
Old 07-19-2008, 06:49 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
In most cases they will pay what you owe the bank.

So if I owe $1,000 on my 02 Z06 they will give me $1,000, that makes sense.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

good to hear.

I'm working on a price out for a project next year, would you mind PM'ing me the value of a totaled or badly wrecked TA with major info like mileage, mods, M6?, etc.

thanks
Old 07-20-2008, 10:13 AM
On The Tree

I think the next time I get forced off the road s/one is getting a beat down! I've never had this happen to me until I had a f-bod! WTF is it? Are they jealous!
Old 07-20-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
So if I owe $1,000 on my 02 Z06 they will give me $1,000, that makes sense.
did you not read his post? I was answering his last question. nice try tho, maybe you should of tried college.

you are a dumb *** sprayed. keep making up your track times.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:09 PM
12 Second Club

In most cases they will pay what you owe the bank.

What else could you possibly mean by this, did you mean "pay you AT LEAST what you owe the bank, if so, then type it that way dumbass. As far as college goes I have a 2 year degree and can guarantee I make alot more than you, loser. BTW it is July 20th 2008 5:07pm and I have still not made up any track times, you dumb piece of ****.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

What else could you possibly mean by this, did you mean "pay you AT LEAST what you owe the bank, if so, then type it that way dumbass. As far as college goes I have a 2 year degree and can guarantee I make alot more than you, loser. BTW it is July 20th 2008 5:07pm and I have still not made up any track times, you dumb piece of ****.

so you called me out because you have zero reading comprehension? CONGRATS
Old 07-20-2008, 05:18 PM
12 Second Club

so you called me out because you have zero reading comprehension? CONGRATS
Sure....
Old 07-20-2008, 05:20 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

I understand what 2 SLOW is saying. Bank loan...insurace will pay off....

Peace,
Craig.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:25 PM
12 Second Club

What you said makes NO SENSE, they pay you what the ******* car is worth, they could give two ***** on what you owe the god damn bank. To PROPERLY answer the guys question, if you owe 15k on a car thats "value" is less than 10k, they won't just pay you the 15k because that happens to be what you owe, they will "offer" to buy the car from you for it's "value",you can take their offer, or you can then choose to buy the car back from the bank (for extremely cheap) and rebuild it yourself. But no what you owe the bank has LESS THAN NOTHING to do with what the ******* insurance comany will give you for a car, the two are not related in anyway.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

What you said makes NO SENSE, they pay you what the ******* car is worth, they could give two ***** on what you owe the god damn bank. To PROPERLY answer the guys question, if you owe 15k on a car thats "value" is less than 10k, they won't just pay you the 15k because that happens to be what you owe, they will "offer" to buy the car from you for it's "value",you can take their offer, or you can then choose to buy the car back from the bank (for extremely cheap) and rebuild it yourself. But no what you owe the bank has LESS THAN NOTHING to do with what the ******* insurance comany will give you for a car, the two are not related in anyway.

ok, I should of made a disclaimer for people who get upside down on vehicle loans
Old 07-20-2008, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

ok, I should of made a disclaimer for people who get upside down on vehicle loans
No, you should have just said the insurance company will give you what the car is worth, not what you owe. What about the people that travel alot and put insane amounts of miles on cars quick, they sure as hell aint gonna get what they owe if the car has tons of miles on it.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Banned

Old 07-20-2008, 10:13 PM
TECH Addict