Ok Just wrecked the t/a have a few ?s

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 09:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
Ok I don’t wanna highjack the thread but I am super pisted, my car is totaled and the fckn lady at USAA just called me Low balling the **** out of me, she offered me like 1500 less than what Clean Trade-In value was and $3500 less than what the Clean Retail Value was from NADA guides. I told her to fuckn fax me her **** and reports so I could look into it.
car?
did anything ever come of the insurance situation? if you end up wanting to make some $$ i want the seats,doorpanels,from that car!!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I hope he only posts the GT time slips so I can make fun of how slow it was
Never said it was fast, just posted the best ET it ran in my sig. Let me know what you wanna line our two cars up, since all my cars are dogs and all. BTW what does your GTO run, prob alot faster than measly 12.70's since my GT was so slow and all. The guy with my old SS wants to run you, I mean you keep saying our cars are so slow, surley you've got something much faster since you talk to much ****.

Last edited by Sprayed1998; 07-21-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:44 PM
Teching In

alright alright... how about we calm down a bit...

then again... last time 2 slow found lies... the kids hasn't came back since...
Old 07-22-2008, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
did anything ever come of the insurance situation? if you end up wanting to make some $$ i want the seats,doorpanels,from that car!!
Im playing the waiting game, They have to redo there reports once again and get back to me next week since the USAA lady is on vacation.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Damn, OK so I continue to play the waiting game, but I am loosing my patience, the driving around in 100 degree weather with no A/c, is kinda getting to me...I see SS's, Ws6's, Cobras that I would never find just driving around in my WS6 and I wish I had my baby back to mess around with them. IF ANYONE can offer any extra advise on the waiting game, How long do they really make you wait before they make there second offer. I called them and they seem pretty stern on there offer and dont wanna budge. Has anyone delt with USAA this way? Do they eventually cave in and make a reasonable offer and how long does it take?, Im starting to think I should accept the offer so I can get a car allready, but I guess I've held out long enough too just give in now.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:20 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1Transhed
To be dead honest.. if I were you, I just wouldnt look for a WS.6. Look for a Base TA in the color u want. As good as the WS.6 looks, its way over priced for what ASC did to the car. For the money u save in some cases, u can get much better parts than ASC threw on the car performance wise and u can always buy a WS6 hood. Thats the reason I bought a Base TA, cause its not even really/barely slower than a WS6 and I saved a few thousand from what it would have cost me to get a WS6 with the same mileage and condition I got mine in.

That sucks bro, but if you want another TA, its really your only option unless they end up giving u more cash for it.
same here i bought a base ta with 58k miles for 9000 after taxes and title and sticker and everything else and i jus bought an oem ws6 hood shipped with insurance for 700 and an slp air box and i have my sself a ws6 kindeof
Old 08-05-2008, 10:20 AM
TECH Addict

without reading the whole thread, i believe it's called GAP INSURANCE, not sure if that's correct or not. but you pay an extra bit for it, but it covers what you owe for it,and maybe get a little extra