To those Americans who wanna rip others off.

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
U funny Sarge!
Old 07-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Banned

Location: Putting my feet in your couch, cause thats how im living
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL, im not offended. And as a promoter everyone on here already knows who I am. LOL.

You can not ever offend me. I was laughing at what you posted cause you were the only one to make a comment about wasting your time. I thought that was funny since others have stated differently.

Thats my opinion.

And to clarify on wasting time I mean by making a thread that you had to read that you believe wont change anything. Thats what I mean by wasting your time.

BTW being a promoter doesnt mean I cant say what I want. Thats precisely why I am a promoter. I say it like it is, and not how I wish it was.

BTW love the car.

Last edited by What a Rush; 07-20-2008 at 09:43 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:39 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
U funny Sarge!
How so?
Old 07-20-2008, 09:40 PM
TECH Addict

Ok, you win! Glad you arent offended. Just trying to get my post count up, lol, jk. The popcorn thing Sarge.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:53 PM
Banned

AMEN, people that rip other people off really suck
Old 07-20-2008, 10:04 PM
On The Tree

Ive been there hell even had my car stolen and totaled and ya it is the wurst feeling in the world...
Old 07-20-2008, 10:57 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

From my experience, people who act like this have shitty parents that raised them wrong. F-ck them and their ******** parents. People in TX like to bitch about illegal immigrants, but I'd trade an honest immigrant over a shitty USA citizen anyday. Maybe we can deport the USAssclowns?
Old 07-20-2008, 11:19 PM
TECH Regular

well said Zach!
Old 07-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Banned

Well its definately a good thing to see everyone feels the same way I do. I think people are going to get fed up with it soon enough and there will be harsh consequences to deal with.

I already was reading something about a attorneys office only now deals with internet fraud. Thats another sad sign that people are doing this enough to where the lawyers and attorneys are soley dealing with this matter. But its also good because these internet criminals are getting taken for everything and left with ****.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:42 AM
10 Second Club

The morale of the story is....there has been a lot of sacrifice by others to make this country what it is today. I spent 10 years and went through a number of deployments travelling to other areas on the earth that words cannot properly describe. Wretched, poor, diseased, embattled...to just name a few.

Your credit, and word are about the only to things that truely can measure your character.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WizeAss
I might be one of those guys if I dont get to the post office on time to drop off a converter I sold.....

Trust me, you will have it first thing this week bro!
Hope so...

I figured you hadn't checked the prices on overnighting when you sent me that last PM. It would be like $80 bucks or something to overnight that converter.

And to stay on topic, honest sellers are a pleasure to deal with. Getting ripped off sucks.

Here is kind of a short rant about my experience last friday...

I took my car to a local reputable shop (Liggio's in Dickinson for those who know where that is.) to get my alignment done. Long story short, they dropped my car off a floor jack and bent a tie rod end. They fixed it at no cost to me, but then had the audacity to charge me for an hours worth of labor after breaking my car. They did no real work on my car, just diagnostic stuff (i.e. stare at it and scratch their heads). I dont think a good shop would have done that, so I will not be going there anymore, and wouldn't advise anyone else to either. I think a mechanic should atleast be able to operate a floor jack properly.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:23 PM
Launching!

Dont worry i got screwed $1150 by a member on here... I still talk to him on myspace, but he always has an excuse... right now the excuse is he needs to sell his house...? But hes like 18... WTF?

And this happened in Aug '07!!! ALMOST A YEAR!

-justin
Old 07-21-2008, 12:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have been ripped for about 700. I hate it and feel for those that have been ripped for more. Money is money, but its hard to respect someone you thought was a friend when they screw you.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:13 PM
TECH Regular

I frequent that forum pretty much every day and try to help those guys out as much as possible. We all know that racers shouldnt do that to each other, but there are ********* in every facet of life... cant control it. Hopefully I have helped someone get at least some of their money back. That forum is the exact reason that I will only purchase new parts from a good source. I would be going ballistic if I were in one of those guys shoes, which is why I try to help them out.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

I was raised to protect my credit like my daughter's virginity. But some people raise dirty hoes.... I wonder how their credit is.

BTW, credit is basically a rating for your word.

Thank you Zach! But go easier on the supremacist attitude next time lol.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned

LOL, after reading my original post several times I realize it was a bit rough. But **** do you think these con artists should be told differently? I will always defend the honest and I will always hate the scum.

Just the way I am.

Zach
Old 07-21-2008, 03:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02txceta
The morale of the story is....there has been a lot of sacrifice by others to make this country what it is today. I spent 10 years and went through a number of deployments travelling to other areas on the earth that words cannot properly describe. Wretched, poor, diseased, embattled...to just name a few.

Your credit, and word are about the only to things that truely can measure your character.
nice post
Old 07-21-2008, 03:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
I dont think he got ripped off. He was speaking about others being ripped off. Why dont you read the OP.
Hmmm...I didn't say he was ripped off did I?...here read my post again...just to make sure you didn't misunderstand. Back in college I was encouraged to read a sentence more than once so I didn't answer unintelligibly.

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Ahhh...let him vent man. Getting ripped off does suck, for anyone who may like getting ripped off please...post up.

Zach all the way! LOVE me some patriotism

Old 07-21-2008, 04:16 PM
On The Tree

Great post Zach. A wise man once said, "Freedom isn't free, there's a hefty ******* fee. If we don't all chip in we'll never pay that bill. Freedom isn't free, it cost folks like you and me. If you don't throw in your buck o'five who will?" Oh wait...that was Team America World Police...sorry.

All joking aside...good post.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Hmmm...I didn't say he was ripped off did I?...here read my post again...just to make sure you didn't misunderstand. Back in college I was encouraged to read a sentence more than once so I didn't answer unintelligibly.
Ok, you win. You are so right, you are the most perfect person ever.