To those Americans who wanna rip others off.

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Banned

Location: Putting my feet in your couch, cause thats how im living
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To those Americans who wanna rip others off.

I have been reading the negative feedback posts all morning and it disgusts me the number of people banned for ripping people of on here. Do you forget your American?? What thoughts go through your head when you think about stealing others money, for what looks like little monetary gain? Your lucky that all you get is banned!!

You are no different then the trash that is overseas where I just came from.
You should vomit everytime you look into the mirror because you are filth and should look at yourself that way. If you cant make money the real way and more or less thats because your lazy, take your *** to the police and tell them you plan on being a criminal disease. Tell them before you hurt fellow
American people that work for a living.

You are everything that all of our beliefs and freedoms do not stand for. I am a patriot and every generation of my family has fought to preserve peace and the American way of life.

When your country is at war you add to the problems and make the American image what it is. You show the world that we can not even
govern ourselves. Because why the hell would another country wanna be
like us if we do petty **** like steal for almost nothing.

Stupid. It may seem like over kill for some, but thats because you have not fought for a better life or for what others cherish everyday. You want to add to crime and make life hell for others. Go over with the trash that we are fighting now because you believe in the same things they do and it makes you no different.

Crime is Crime and against your own people is disgusting. No matter what level it is.

Maybe I might be the only one that believes this but its my opinion.

Zach
SGT, U.S Army

Last edited by What a Rush; 07-20-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:37 PM
10 Second Club

I might be one of those guys if I dont get to the post office on time to drop off a converter I sold.....

Trust me, you will have it first thing this week bro!
Old 07-20-2008, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

i feel you man, i had a bad experience buying an ac compressor but they didnt even ban the guy
Old 07-20-2008, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by What a Rush
I have been reading the negative feedback posts all morning and it disgusts me the number of people banned for ripping people of on here. Do you forget your American?? What thoughts go through your head when you think about stealing others money, for what looks like little monetary gain? Your lucky that all you get is banned!!

You are no different then the trash that is overseas where I just came from.
You should vomit everytime you look into the mirror because you are filth and should look at yourself that way. If you cant make money the real way and more or less thats because your lazy, take your *** to the police and tell them you plan on being a criminal disease. Tell them before you hurt fellow
American people that work for a living.

You are everything that all of our beliefs and freedoms do not stand for. I am a patriot and every generation of my family has fought to preserve peace and the American way of life.

When your country is at war you add to the problems and make the American image what it is. You show the world that we can not even
govern ourselves. Because why the hell would another country wanna be
like us if we do petty **** like steal for almost nothing.

Stupid. It may seem like over kill for some, but thats because you have not fought for a better life or for what others cherish everyday. You want to add to crime and make life hell for others go over with the trash that we are fighting now because you believe in the same things they do and it makes you no different.

Crime is Crime and against your own people is disgusting. No matter what level it is.

Maybe I might be the only one that believes this but its my opinion.

Zach
SGT, U.S Army

says the person with zero trader rating

Too bad your opinion won't change the opinion of someone who rips someone else off. If those people cared, they wouldn't do it in the first place.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:57 PM
TECH Addict

Zach's my hero.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

tell us how you really feel
Old 07-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Banned

I just drove 3 hours last night to deliver a intake manifold to a guy on here and he was a no show! Trust me I know about being ripped off....
Old 07-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SiL3NtXWS6
says the person with zero trader rating

Too bad your opinion won't change the opinion of someone who rips someone else off. If those people cared, they wouldn't do it in the first place.
Do I have to have a trader rating to not like people who rip others off. Read the post again.

Zach
Old 07-20-2008, 04:14 PM
Banned

Do I have to have a trader rating to not like people who rip others off. Read the post again.

Zach
Damn my bad, forgot to leave you feedback from that thing.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:54 PM
10 Second Club

Zach
speakin of trader rating..... I need some for that PHB...

I will be sure to leave it for you.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:05 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Treat others how you want to be treated. Karma is a bitch, so if you want to rip somebody off I hope it comes back 3-fold to you!

Peace,
Craig.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Banned

I guess im not the only one that has this thought.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:43 PM
TECH Addict

I agree with what yall are saying in this thread, but this thread is pretty much pointless. Ls1 tech has a negative trader feedback forum. Post you rants in there.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
I agree with what yall are saying in this thread, but this thread is pretty much pointless. Ls1 tech has a negative trader feedback forum. Post you rants in there.
Ahhh...let him vent man. Getting ripped off does suck, for anyone who may like getting ripped off please...post up.

Zach all the way! LOVE me some patriotism

Old 07-20-2008, 08:51 PM
Banned

Cam72aro, I guess you dont read the sticky's at the top?? It says not to do that. But hey, I was just making a point. Sorry it ruined your night.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Ahhh...let him vent man. Getting ripped off does suck, for anyone who may like getting ripped off please...post up.

Zach all the way! LOVE me some patriotism
I dont think he got ripped off. He was speaking about others being ripped off. Why dont you read the OP.
Cam72aro, I guess you dont read the sticky's at the top?? It says not to do that. But hey, I was just making a point. Sorry it ruined your night.
You didnt ruin my nite, sorry if I ruined yours. You are making a point, didnt deny that, but its a useless rant that wont do anything about anything. Some people post on here just to post and the mods lock their thread because its just stuppid. This being the case here, just a dumb thread.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i get nervous when i dont send a package the next day im paid, for something
i make sure the package i send out is insured and signed for and shipped as fast aspossible.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:29 PM
Banned

If its so stupid why is it not locked. And if its so stupid why post and waste space. If its so stupid why even open the thread. And if its so stupid why did Crager post in here??

Crager, could have locked it if he felt it was a waste. Besides if your so offended by what I said you may be the only one.

Zach
Old 07-20-2008, 09:34 PM
TECH Addict

Listen dude, I AM NOT OFFENDED BY WHAT YOU SAID. Is that better. Nothing personal man, please dont get butthurt, its no way for the promoter of LSM to act, is it? Cragar doesnt lock threads, Strini usually does. What type of reaction did you expect to get when you created this thread? I totally agree with your orginal topic just stating my opinion as did you. Thanks, Josh
Old 07-20-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Addict