Need Houston DUI Lawyer

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Curveball TECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Houston DUI Lawyer

Anyone have any recommendations for a dui lawyer in houston?

Not for me(seriously), just helping out a friend.

Long story short:

Friend rear ended another car that was stopped at a green light, had been drinking but was no where close to drunk. Officer Dangle rolls up, friend refused breathalyzer, so my friend ended up "failing" the 50th sobriety test and spent the night in jail.

This is the first offense ever for my friend.

I know this is a sensitive subject for some people, but please save the preaching for another time.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:31 PM
TECH Resident

Have you tried Gary Trichter?
Old 07-28-2008, 09:02 AM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by demonpixel
Have you tried Gary Trichter?
He used to be the be$t. I don't know since he's gone into mass production. I pm'ed you another.
I'm a self proclaimed expert ... been clean & sober 9-1/2 years now though
Old 07-28-2008, 12:08 PM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Byron Kirkpatrick at Harry A Loftus Jr & Assoc
(713) 862-3131
401 Studewood St # 200
Old 07-28-2008, 12:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With not blowing and no record he should be good. Call my attorney Robert Fickman, tell him Jet sent you. He was president of the Lawyers association this last year and one of houstons best attorneys. But you are looking at a lot of money to fight it, on average it will cost all said and done 10-20K depending on what you need to defend ect, everyone I have sent him he has had 100% non conviction.

J
Old 07-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Staging Lane

if he WASN'T drunk then why didn't he blow? **** if a cop pulls me over and im not drunk I will blow. You have nothing to lose and they can't even cite you if nothings wrong with your sobriety. I rather spend the night at my house then at the jail just being stubborn. Now if I was drunk then thats a different story I probably wouldn't blow either. lol
Old 07-28-2008, 12:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SuIcIdAlPoNtIaC
if he WASN'T drunk then why didn't he blow? **** if a cop pulls me over and im not drunk I will blow. You have nothing to lose and they can't even cite you if nothings wrong with your sobriety. I rather spend the night at my house then at the jail just being stubborn. Now if I was drunk then thats a different story I probably wouldn't blow either. lol
Dont blow PERIOD, if you have anything to drink. What someone would consider drunk as a person is way different than what the law feels is drunk. If he had any amount of alcohol on his breath it is not worth the risk in convicting yourself with a over the limit blow. The .08 is nothing when it comes to drinking, would rather have my day in court. It dont take much at all to be over the limit and be considered intoxicated.

J