BCS (Aggieland) folks: In town for 2 weeks...... suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 01:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy BCS (Aggieland) folks: In town for 2 weeks...... suggestions?

What's up..... I am staying at the Holiday Inn off Earl Reeder in College Station for the next 2 weeks for work. Local search engine advertising and yellow page ads for Verizon.

What is there to do to get out of the hotel? Where can i find new clients in the area?
Old 09-16-2008, 02:19 PM
12 Second Club

Sup man, we have a car meet comming up. on university dr. behind the wings and more. you should come by and meet n greet. there is a lot of us on here as well.

www.bcsstreet.com/forum check it out man

Jerry
Old 09-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Ginger Hater

i remember meeting you at hooters on hulen a couple years back.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

suggestion? drive to Austin.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Launching!

yo jerry how ya been bro? When did you get the Vette..??
Old 09-16-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

what jerry said...join bcsstreet.com! its the ****. what kind of business you running? theres plenty of fun things to do here if you like to eat and drink and just chill. come out the next couple wednesday nights to our meets behind the wingsnmore on university dr. and highway 6.

-Karl
Old 09-16-2008, 08:24 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by turbols1_05
yo jerry how ya been bro? When did you get the Vette..??
Jermain! what's up baby?! I've been good just up to my neck in school and you? I got this vette this past Jan

Jerry
Old 09-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Launching!

I'm good bro! It's been a Long time my friend.. Things have really changed, ru going to that BCS meet Saturday? I get my car back friday, plus I haven't hung out with any of you guys in a while..
Old 09-18-2008, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dont really know what you are into, but you can go to the North Side of the campus (Northgate) and visit some of the bars.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:04 PM
12 Second Club

nice meeting you last wed night man...maybe next time the bird will be there as well
Old 09-21-2008, 04:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Postman
nice meeting you last wed night man...maybe next time the bird will be there as well
If I show up next wed. in my Texas Tech T-shirt do you think I will make it back to the hotel alive?

Old 09-21-2008, 11:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

god, please don't use that word.....(aggieland).....i freakin hate that word.....

and now that school's back in session, i'm hating even living here again, with the infusion of the next fresh batch of dumbfucks that can't drive to save their lives....i'd say 98% of the people in this town need their ******* licenses taken away until they can at least learn how to read a damn speed limit sign, then actually DO THE ******* SPEED LIMIT

everyone here wants to always drive 5 - 15 mph UNDER the limit, and it's always later in the evening, when i'm on my way to work too.....

/rant over....

sorry, i've just had so many people going under the limit, cutting me off, pulling out in front of me, nearly ramming into the back of my car, etc., etc., over the past few days, it's not even funny......and the traffic from the football game friday night didn't help matters in the least

Last edited by 02Z28LS1; 09-21-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Ginger Hater

sheesh.....i wonder how people bitch and complain about this town so much, if you can't stand the reason that this town even became a spec on the map....plain and simple.....move

nuff said, problem solved.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:24 AM
TECH Addict

trust me, if moving was an option for me right now, i definitely wouldn't be here. it's not easy to just "pick up and move", especially when any place i want to move to is nowhere near here.

the school itself has nothing to do with that, and i recognize the fact that A&M has made this city as big as it is...that's not even in question.

i don't mind the place a lot of the time, and i'm sure things will settle down after several weeks, once people learn the area and stuff, but in the meantime, it still doesn't change the fact that most people around here are some non-driving dumbshits. even you can't deny that fact.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:39 AM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by 02Z28LS1
trust me, if moving was an option for me right now, i definitely wouldn't be here. it's not easy to just "pick up and move", especially when any place i want to move to is nowhere near here.

the school itself has nothing to do with that, and i recognize the fact that A&M has made this city as big as it is...that's not even in question.

i don't mind the place a lot of the time, and i'm sure things will settle down after several weeks, once people learn the area and stuff, but in the meantime, it still doesn't change the fact that most people around here are some non-driving dumbshits. even you can't deny that fact.

there's some idiots out there....once the first round of tests hit, which should be now...it will die off...as well as when football season ends, it will get much much quieter.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:26 AM
12 Second Club

**** man relax... stay off texas and university and you'll be fine.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:09 PM
10 Second Club

Now I am staying at the Hawthorn Suites on University.... much nicer than Holiday Inn off Earl Reeder... and closer in town.

We all booked suites but the retards at the holiday inn tried to give us regular rooms upon check in.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:32 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WizeAss
If I show up next wed. in my Texas Tech T-shirt do you think I will make it back to the hotel alive?

haha I think you'll be alright...I'm not a aggie so I could care less
Old 09-22-2008, 11:32 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WizeAss
Now I am staying at the Hawthorn Suites on University.... much nicer than Holiday Inn off Earl Reeder... and closer in town.

We all booked suites but the retards at the holiday inn tried to give us regular rooms upon check in.
that's the exact kind of idiocy i'm talking about in this town....it doesn't exist just on Texas & University, it's permeated its way throughout all of B/CS.

i went to HEB at Texas & Villa Maria in Bryan the other night around 10:45, and even the kids bringing in the shopping carts were acting stupid....when i was going in, they pushed a row of shopping carts right in front of me, cutting me off from being able to enter the store, just to intentionally run them into some chick of theirs that was hanging around outside, and when i came out they were shopping cart racing each other across the parking lot, and doing 360's and stuff, right in the lane right up next to the store where people drive, and keeping people from being able to drive there.

not exactly that much of a shock that minimum wage losers would be doing this kind of stuff, but i digress....

i know the stupidity will die down some after a while....i've been around this area most of my life, so trust me, i know.....but it doesn't make it any less stupid or frustrating or infuriating while it's happening
Old 09-23-2008, 08:23 AM
Ginger Hater

dude.....as i said the only thing you gotta do is move.