what really sets me off about people who use LONESTAR!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 11:04 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
I would say something but it might get me banned so I will be nice. However its those that always think the ""MAN"" owes them something that is sucking our gov dry. That and the boarder jumpers.

Thats a pretty racist remark there, bro! I'm a Hispanic and really didnt appreciate that remark you made. I suggest next time you make a racist post that you identify exactly who you are and where your from, and let nature take its course. Other than that, Shut the **** UP and stick to the Topic!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Teching In

Boy I tell you....that gurl is purdy. Finer than a new set of snow tires.....
Old 09-19-2008, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by fastvet
Thats a pretty racist remark there, bro! I'm a Hispanic and really didnt appreciate that remark you made. I suggest next time you make a racist post that you identify exactly who you are and where your from, and let nature take its course. Other than that, Shut the **** UP and stick to the Topic!
I know, I just realized what he said a little while ago!! He should get an infraction!! You wouldnt appreciate if we call you a "peckerwood" or "cracker" so dont refer to hispanics as "boarder jumpers" Thats racist as hell.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
I would say something but it might get me banned.... its those that always think the ""MAN"" owes them something that is sucking our gov dry. That and the boarder jumpers.

Whatever, please tell me who this is you're refering to. I really don't understand your vague description here.
This is a legit question for clarrification ...

This is an inflamatory conclusion made from an assumption based on partial information ... as is the quote below

I know, I just realized what he said a little while ago!! He should get an infraction!! You wouldnt appreciate if we call you a "peckerwood" or "cracker" so dont refer to hispanics as "boarder jumpers" Thats racist as hell.
My view of what he stated is ... clarrification is needed in order to make a final conclusion. Throwing additional fuel to the fire is counter productive. I can not find that he directly stated that "all" Hispanics are "you know the phrase" ... any conclusion along this line would be an indication of personal assumptions made during the perusing of the the post ... why did I comment? Because some of you need to take the time to acquire the full picture of the poster's intent prior to making your conclusions.

Have a great day ... Joe American
Old 09-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Teching In

^^^^ lol @ 1INSANEGTO and his crazy comment, **** it I don’t really give a dam what he says, Im a "real" boarder jumper my self (well when I was little) but now consider my self 100% American and i am a US citizen, Some people just don’t understand, Some of y’all where born American others where destined to become. **** the bs, im not one that gets all riled up when some hick makes racist comment toward my demographic. there just dumb ***** who don’t understand the big picture or who see it but are in denial. I am better man for not steeping to there level and Im gonna do exactly what you’re fucken ancestors came here to do, have a better life, work hard and make this a better country while im at it. But i digress, be me more constructive with your feedback..lol
Old 09-19-2008, 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn "boarder jumpers" and their round bacon!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Teching In

^^^ lol it's called chorizo and your welcome to a peice of mine anytime..lol

lol sorry you set your self up for that one, it would be a crime had i let it pass..lol
Old 09-19-2008, 01:35 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by fastvet
Damn! Somone got their panties in a wad. Why don't you take a chill pill bro. I think he was referring to illegal immigrants from mexico who are currently using our government programs when they have no right to...
Old 09-19-2008, 01:36 PM
Curveball TECH

Old 09-19-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=I RaCE In HeeLs;10136876 You wouldnt appreciate if we call you a "peckerwood" or "cracker" so dont refer to hispanics as "boarder jumpers" Thats racist as hell.[/QUOTE]

What you said is racist as hell. As previously mentioned he never refered to All "Hispanics as Border Jumpers". You either entered this country legally or illegal. If you entered this country illegal than what would you like to be called? Frankly I think that term is alot better than Pinche Mojva.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

in before the
Old 09-19-2008, 02:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
^^^ lol it's called chorizo and your welcome to a peice of mine anytime..lol

lol sorry you set your self up for that one, it would be a crime had i let it pass..lol
I wouldn't call chorizo, bacon. Its a sausage. Get your terms right for breakfast pork products.

Nice attemp at propositioning another guy.

Has it ever worked for you because that was as smooth as 60 grit sandpaper.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by I RaCE In HeeLs
"peckerwood"

meow c

Last edited by AGRV8D; 09-19-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
I wouldn't call chorizo, bacon. Its a sausage. Get your terms right for breakfast pork products.

Nice attemp at propositioning another guy.

Has it ever worked for you because that was as smooth as 60 grit sandpaper.
Chorizo is a sausage, but i wouldnt expect you to know that. And im not propositioning to you, but if your up for it, Ill pitch and you catch..lol let me state i was just kidding before you get confused by the humor, and take it seriously, I dont want any pm's next time i log on with room numbers..lol
Old 09-19-2008, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

I prefer to be called snowflake. I like cracker as well, but snowflake makes me think of Christmas time.

I think low life leaches do less for the economy than illegal imigrants. I would say a large majority of them work hard and do actually put more money back into the economy than the check cashers. The labor that is done by them would end up costing the consumer more if they didn't take the jobs. I say put a hard hat on that bitch and put her to work. Let's face it, most of our families came to this land to be free and to earn an honest living. Sure, laws have changed, but the principle is still the same.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ok then...
back on topic,
those lonestar abusers are pretty typical at walmart,
i really dont give it much thought, since there is people out there who legitimately need the assistance.
but i dothink there needs to be more control for the application process.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 524 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by I RaCE In HeeLs

he didnt refer to hispanics as border jumpers, he referred to border jumpers as border jumpers.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

insano is the town idiot anyway guys, didnt you know?

Marc, brush them shoulders off....you the flyest white dood i know..

signed,

your brother, from another mother.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
Chorizo is a sausage, but i wouldnt expect you to know that. And im not propositioning to you, but if your up for it, Ill pitch and you catch..lol let me state i was just kidding before you get confused by the humor, and take it seriously, I dont want any pm's next time i log on with room numbers..lol
Why wouldn't I know Chorizo was a sausage? I grew up in Houston and have many friends of Messicanish decent. Hell, I've even been frineds with a few Canooks too, but I'm not proud of it. I give them hell and they give it back. Its all in fun. The way I look at it is that there really isn't anyone that is a pure anything anymore. We're all mutts, so get over it.

Wow, you proposition me then say you didn't and then you do again with an offer to pitch..... Sounds like someone is at least Bi.
Plus, if you're expecting IM's like that then you must have spent time in some forums where they do that kind of thing. Sorry, but you'll get none if that from me. I'm no **** astronaut.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i'm still trying to figure out how this thread went from welfare abuse, to racial wars, to homosexual proposals. ls1tech has gone down hill... LOL