what really sets me off about people who use LONESTAR!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fastvet
Thats a pretty racist remark there, bro! I'm a Hispanic and really didnt appreciate that remark you made. I suggest next time you make a racist post that you identify exactly who you are and where your from, and let nature take its course. Other than that, Shut the **** UP and stick to the Topic!

Did you jump the boarder? Do you stand outside home depot and get a cold sweat when you see a INS truck driving around. If not then you should not take offence to anything I said unless you fit the bill.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jared H
This is a legit question for clarrification ...

This is an inflamatory conclusion made from an assumption based on partial information ... as is the quote below

My view of what he stated is ... clarrification is needed in order to make a final conclusion. Throwing additional fuel to the fire is counter productive. I can not find that he directly stated that "all" Hispanics are "you know the phrase" ... any conclusion along this line would be an indication of personal assumptions made during the perusing of the the post ... why did I comment? Because some of you need to take the time to acquire the full picture of the poster's intent prior to making your conclusions.

Have a great day ... Joe American
I stated my claim in another post. Just to make it more clear it apply's to those who do not have a green card.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
^^^^ lol @ 1INSANEGTO and his crazy comment, **** it I don’t really give a dam what he says, Im a "real" boarder jumper my self (well when I was little) but now consider my self 100% American and i am a US citizen, Some people just don’t understand, Some of y’all where born American others where destined to become. **** the bs, im not one that gets all riled up when some hick makes racist comment toward my demographic. there just dumb ***** who don’t understand the big picture or who see it but are in denial. I am better man for not steeping to there level and Im gonna do exactly what you’re fucken ancestors came here to do, have a better life, work hard and make this a better country while im at it. But i digress, be me more constructive with your feedback..lol
I support anyone who want to come to the US the legal way and pay taxes. US citizen is key. I could care less what race or where you came from but when but when people come here and dip into my pocket book I get pissed when I see it. I say my pocket book cause I pay taxes.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
^^^ lol it's called chorizo and your welcome to a peice of mine anytime..lol

lol sorry you set your self up for that one, it would be a crime had i let it pass..lol

Thought it was called canadian bacon
Old 09-20-2008, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by I RaCE In HeeLs
I know, I just realized what he said a little while ago!! He should get an infraction!! You wouldnt appreciate if we call you a "peckerwood" or "cracker" so dont refer to hispanics as "boarder jumpers" Thats racist as hell.
This proves the ""ignorance"" of todays youth. Ever heard of looking outside the box
Old 09-20-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by K.T.
insano is the town idiot anyway guys, didnt you know?

Marc, brush them shoulders off....you the flyest white dood i know..

signed,

your brother, from another mother.
Kevin Taylor you will not get any probs over here for your dumbass comments now go back to htownracing and play in traffic
Old 09-20-2008, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fastvet
Thats a pretty racist remark there, bro! I'm a Hispanic and really didnt appreciate that remark you made. I suggest next time you make a racist post that you identify exactly who you are and where your from, and let nature take its course. Other than that, Shut the **** UP and stick to the Topic!

I thought he was talking about Canadians.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Curveball TECH

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
I support anyone who want to come to the US the legal way and pay taxes. US citizen is key. I could care less what race or where you came from but when but when people come here and dip into my pocket book I get pissed when I see it. I say my pocket book cause I pay taxes.
Agree.

And for the love of God, it's BORDER!
Old 09-20-2008, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
This proves the ""ignorance"" of todays youth. Ever heard of looking outside the box
"Youth" dude isnt your wife the same age as me?!? Next time dont PM me on GTO saying your wife needs a job. Tell her to go to college and then she may have better chance getting a job in the medical field. Now back to what I was saying, Mexicans are Mexicans. Doesnt matter if you came from Mexico or born in the US. You still called mexicans who came to the US illegally "border jumpers" Thats still a racist comment IMO but whatever.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 524 Likes on 372 Posts

"Youth" dude isnt your wife the same age as me?!? Next time dont PM me on GTO saying your wife needs a job. Tell her to go to college and then she may have better chance getting a job in the medical field. Now back to what I was saying, Mexicans are Mexicans. Doesnt matter if you came from Mexico or born in the US. You still called mexicans who came to the US illegally "border jumpers" Thats still a racist comment IMO but whatever.

Jesus tapdancing crist, if you jumped the border you're a border jumper get over it, you are a prime example of how racism gets taken way further than what it ever was to begin with, if you didn't jump the border yourself then you cannot take offense, unless you want to put yourself in that group just so you can have merit to complain

Why would you put his personal business on the board like that, its nobodys business what he PRIVATE MESSAGED you about, more of that showing your age right there.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

As 00pooterSS stated that was in a PM. But for your info she starts RN school in 2009.

Once again you prove your ""ignorance"" where in the post does it say mexicans? A Canadian can be a border jumper. Hope you still leave your windows down in your car cause I will **** all inside it

Last edited by 1INSANEGTO; 09-20-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
your are a prime example of how racism gets taken way further than what it ever was to begin with.
Very true you dont know how many fights I got in growing up about the term ''"Yall""
Old 09-20-2008, 03:30 PM
LS7 Member

Are you mental?
Old 09-20-2008, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

Back on topic.... my wife is on WIC and they gave her a lone star card for her wic stuff.....
Old 09-20-2008, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its there for those who need it so if you do I support ya.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:26 PM
12 Second Club

OMG that lonestar stuff REALLY agrivates me

Laura (Iraceinheels) , you've been on this forum for half a year and you've managed to say a lot of stupid and disrespectfull things... I'm speechless.

Last edited by kornfreak_401; 09-20-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

oh good Lord......

Nine, lock please.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Teching In

im 25% mexican and i TAKE OFFENSE to all this BS lol j/k

i dont care call my quarter spic a border jumper if i didnt jump it then i am not one, all the mesacans need to learn that
Old 09-21-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

I heard that someone jumps the border in heals... I don't know if it's true or not, I'm just saying

Back on topic Lonestar and Wic is there to help people who are truely in need of the help, it shouldn't be a crutch that people become to rely on. Also it seems that once people get into the "system" they stay in it forever. IMO that is where the oversite needs to be. I also have a problem with illegals getting goverment aid. All Goverment aid programs should be reserved for Americans, All Americans no matter what race/religion or sexual orientation. But when we allow other countries illegals to take advantage of Americas programs, All Americans loose. (My .02)
Old 09-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Launching!

wow! i wonder why this thread hasnt been locked?