Lonestar Muscle K-DALE MEET! OCT 8th

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RyanM02
With all of our guys right now on street tires that means everyone is in danger of getting
a piece of that shirt!

Previous owner ( ME )
current owner ( MIKE MORRISON )
Okay, as LSM t-shirt modifier, I think we should have names added to the back every time someone loses. Along with the name is the date you aquired it. All onlookers of the shirt will know when you were able to pass it on, b/c the next name would have the date of your win and their loss. This shows how quickly or not so quickly you get rid of the shirt. I can have the shirt in and out with the new addition in less than a day. There's no charge either for each addition. It's kind of like the Stanley cup, but you have to lose to have your name put on it. Name being added to the shirt multiple times should be motivation to quit sucking.

Also, RyanM02, you should add to the rules what is constituted as a loss.
From what I understand, a loss is a loss no matter what happens. DQ, lack of traction, car breaking, etc...are all losses.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

you can also just grab a sharpie marker and be done with it in a few seconds
Old 10-07-2008, 10:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
At least 2 (with the same black blackbird stripes on the hood), but only one is driven by him.
And only one had to race a V6 mustang to aquire a win. HA HA HA...proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtr2uPPHGaY

Originally Posted by reject
you can also just grab a sharpie marker and be done with it in a few seconds
That might be hard to see since it's a black shirt and we don't want it to look like a tshirt a 3rd grader made for his grandma. ha ha
Old 10-07-2008, 10:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha thats just wrong poor mustang never stood a chance
Old 10-08-2008, 01:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A

That might be hard to see since it's a black shirt and we don't want it to look like a tshirt a 3rd grader made for his grandma. ha ha
no worries ill, possibly, bring my green sharpie

and who is bringing the camcorder?
Old 10-08-2008, 01:16 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

So what newbies to the track would like some help trying to get thier car down the tack quicker? Just let me know and I'd be happy to help you out. Mustangs, f-bodys it doesn't matter I've driven them all. I know about cars and I know how to make a car run. Just let me know if you want some help. I'll be there.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

hopefully my car is ready, i need to see where the finish line is at
Old 10-08-2008, 01:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by dan03mach
So what newbies to the track would like some help trying to get thier car down the tack quicker? Just let me know and I'd be happy to help you out. Mustangs, f-bodys it doesn't matter I've driven them all. I know about cars and I know how to make a car run. Just let me know if you want some help. I'll be there.
I hear you know how to blow them up too!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 06:06 AM
On The Tree

Kelly, I guess I will add you to the Go list?? Also anything is constituted as a loss. If you do not win and get handed a yellow slip your but gets the shirt. And if I beat you for the shirt then you will know cause I will have the shirt swinging in the air outside of my window.

Let it be known
Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Teching In

I shall be attending tonight. Is anybody meeting up before?

And only one had to race a V6 mustang to aquire a win. HA HA HA...proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtr2uPPHGaY
I think I pulled harder on the V6 then he did but I dont have proof just as Aaron But in any case its as good as saying I beat Andrew but I dont have proof.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:48 AM
10 Second Club

should be motivation to quit sucking.
s.

and yall bitch'd about my form of motivation which is saying high 8 second cars are slow.... damn the hypocracy!
Old 10-08-2008, 09:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

i dont feel like arguing right now im chillaxing it

whos got the video, yall need to make videos of yalls events
Old 10-08-2008, 09:33 AM
On The Tree

Clinton, I can help put that Z/28 a few pegs down I need to put your car in its place anyways

Pay back is coming. haha
Old 10-08-2008, 09:36 AM
On The Tree

reject, our videographer bailed on us to do his own ventures. Now we are left with a part time guy named Kelly. Cant count on guys with girls names you know it?

We are trying to get everything on video. Kelly will probably bring his camera tonight.
He did our vid thats on the myspace page on the bottom right.

www.myspace.com/lsmuscle
Old 10-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Teching In

Well Ryan its not about how fast you go its about who gets the win light...you may run faster but I may beat you to the end.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WizeAss
and yall bitch'd about my form of motivation which is saying high 8 second cars are slow.... damn the hypocracy!
Yes we did....its the way you went about it. Yes we all know 8 second cars are slow but mines stock auto with 2.73's your the one with a built 408 with a 200 shot a built TH400 9 inch rear with 3.90s i believe and who knows what stall you have in there and the suspension is basically built to run at the track and you got a best of 6.48 or whatever even though it is full weight....come on now isnt that alittle slow for whats done to your car. If im not mistaken isnt there a cam only TA with an LS1 intake crappy heads and only a 150 shot with a 10 bolt running .3 seconds slower or somethin like that.
And come to think about it I believe it only dynoed 355 to the wheels...Seems odd to me that the one that opens his mouth the most paid to much for a built on a car that goes to slow for what it has
Old 10-08-2008, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

8 second cars are slow how?? I dont see it? I am still faster then 3/4 of the factory cars out there. My 8 second T/A still has heads turning. And I still see people in my rear view??

I am happy with my 8 second T/A. One day it will be a contender but for now its just my happy DD.

thats my 2 cents
Old 10-08-2008, 10:24 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSOZ28
Yes we did....its the way you went about it. Yes we all know 8 second cars are slow but mines stock auto with 2.73's your the one with a built 408 with a 200 shot a built TH400 9 inch rear with 3.90s i believe and who knows what stall you have in there and the suspension is basically built to run at the track and you got a best of 6.48 or whatever even though it is full weight....come on now isnt that alittle slow for whats done to your car. If im not mistaken isnt there a cam only TA with an LS1 intake crappy heads and only a 150 shot with a 10 bolt running .3 seconds slower or somethin like that.
And come to think about it I believe it only dynoed 355 to the wheels...Seems odd to me that the one that opens his mouth the most paid to much for a built on a car that goes to slow for what it has
so.... what should the car run?

It is totally different since RPM started working on it. The former shop didnt finish the car and I ran it one time at a DFW Stangs cruise and that day in the first attempts ran a 6.48... that was with around 630rwhp. RPM ran the car with 560rwhp and did a 6.6.

It now MPH's more..... 60fts better..... and has a much better converter. I am anxious to spray it with the 200 pills and the 700hp setup. I am also looking forward to pulling weight out next year and going into the deep deep low 6's or knocking off a 5.99 or better. Although it has a A3 in it, I still consider it a streetcar. It drives easy and has a hydrolic roller with a smallish cam in it. Minus the sticky throttle body it is a easy driving car.

As far as times go.. on 560rwhp I ran a 6.7 on TT2's and drag radials.... the difference is subframes and a different converter than the ART CARR..... This new converter is the ****..... can't wait to run some numbers after getting some loose parts.

BTW, I seen a stock motor car with a 100 shot. bolt on's, and slicks run a 7.0 one time at Dale..... so what! Will it do it over and over and not blow up? Nope... why did he run the time?? A freakin Pro-Mod went in front of him and put down enough rubber to catch flies on the track. i would rather have a tank that I can have fun with than a ragged edge car that will blow rears, gears, and motors!
Old 10-08-2008, 10:26 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by RyanM02
8 second cars are slow how?? I dont see it? I am still faster then 3/4 of the factory cars out there. My 8 second T/A still has heads turning. And I still see people in my rear view??

I am happy with my 8 second T/A. One day it will be a contender but for now its just my happy DD.

thats my 2 cents

Dont sweat it.... I raced my stock WS6..... and that was with the wheels in my sig

It isnt that big a deal... I was just bustin ***** about the topic. Just keep your f-body out of the 9's.... it is not a "Mustang".

Best form of motivation is criticism.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

I see where Mike is coming from. But sometimes people take you the wrong way. You just need to word things better I think Mike. But soon enough this discussion will be over cause all of these cars will be running serious numbers.

Mike will just have to wait a little longer for some good competition. Like my LT-1 project that I have Ed Wright, Tony Shepherds and Bo's help on. I will be out next season with a early 90's car that will be my dream.

Look forward to giving some of you fast guys some trouble!!

Its all about having fun and running what you brought. As long as your having a good time and cheering everyone on who cares??

Quick Reply: Lonestar Muscle K-DALE MEET! OCT 8th