Tools & Fabrication Hand | Power | Hydraulic | Pneumatic | Welding | Painting

Scribner fuel jugs, rear & trans cases

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 10:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Scribner fuel jugs, rear & trans cases

Here's a tidbit for those that like high quality fuel jugs, transmission cases, and rear end cases. I've used their stuff for several years. They are Scribner Plastics. They sell just about anything you could imagine. They're stuff holds up also. The next time you need to load and ship a transmission or rear end by freight, you can use one of their cases. Then it can be returned when they finish the rebuild. It can make loading and unloading a rear or trans out of the bed your truck a damn bit easier. You can't buy it direct from them, I don' t think, but the next time you buy from a retailer, you can ask for their stuff. You get what you pay for with fuel jugs. Believe me on that. Their jugs come with a warranty as does the rest of their stuff. I thought I'd pass this along for the next time you're doing a project or work, and need a quality funnel, case for your rear or tranny. It cuts down on stress when you have quality tools.
http://www.scribnerplastics.com/
Old 06-23-2004, 12:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's really nice stuff!

How are their prices, say, for a trans case?
Old 06-23-2004, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pete2k_Z28
That's really nice stuff!

How are their prices, say, for a trans case?
You're gonna' pay a little more in price, but you definitely get what you pay for. Their products have a warranty, and that's rare in this kind of equipment. Their fuel jugs retail anywhere from $19-$29, and they come with a 5 year warranty.
Old 06-23-2004, 09:47 PM

If you can't get it from your local speedshop, and if the catalog/mail order places only carry the cheap stuff, here's a place that most definitely has any color you could want it in. They have everything. I love this place.
http://www.pitstopusa.com/default.aspx

Quick Reply: Scribner fuel jugs, rear & trans cases