Tools & Fabrication Hand | Power | Hydraulic | Pneumatic | Welding | Painting

FS Snap On tools

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Snap On tools

The following tools I have for sale are...

all tools are Snap On tools

Standard hand wrenches set includes 11/32 thru 1 1/4: 900 shipped

Metric hand wrenches set includes 7 mm thru 32 mm, missing 28 and 31 mm wrenches: 900 shipped

Standard nut driver set ND1300k with kit bag,set includes 1/8 thru 5/8 missing 1/4 inch nut driver : 150 shipped

Set, Wrench, Metric, Open End, Ignition (10 pcs.) (3.2 to 11 mm) with kit bag 140 shipped

Set, Wrench, Open End, Ignition (9 pcs.) (1/8" to 3/8’) with kit bag
150 shipped

Lots more coming, PM me your email for pics of the tools.
Old 10-04-2004, 01:21 AM
TECH Addict

I think your prices are a little off, can you include the SnapOn part #s of your tools?
Old 10-04-2004, 01:34 AM
TECH Veteran

How did gramp's store his tools that you will be selling to buy speed parts; did they come in a big red Snap-N-Half tool box?
Old 10-04-2004, 02:01 AM
TECH Veteran

PS - Selling Grand Papie's family air looms (Snap-N-Half tools) to fix your habit for speed parts is a VERY dangerous thing....

Once you do this you will be hooked for life; you will soon feel the need to steal EVERYTHING from your family in order to feed your filthy habit for drugs (speed parts).

First you start out on the small stuff (ported throttle bodies, LS6 intakes and cold air packages). Then you realize your hooked and can't get enough go-fast-parts. Now your thirst grows intense and you need the hard stuff (headers, cams, Nos bottles, slick tires, ported heads, superchargers, LS1Edit software packages)

You'll probably be hooked on the gas (NOS) for life and die young in a hale of bullets as you try bigger and bigger money hiests. Pretty soon you'll be robbing banks and using your Gen 3 as a get-away vehicle. Sooner or later you'll be sprayed by coper's bullets... blood and Mobile one dripping endlessly into the streets as your family is called to identify the retched remains of a life of crime designed to satisfy your endless craving for fast parts.

THE MOTO YOU ASK?

Stay off drugs (speed parts) and keep Grandpap's tools. In 20 or 30 years you'll thank me for this advice.
Old 10-04-2004, 02:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm keeping all the sockets and drivers and the box. I dont need these specialty wrenches. Nor the nut drivers. They come in these red pouches. Parts numbers are, if you want to look them up in a snap-on catalog C124 C811 C1003 C90 C136 C1001 These are the numbers on the pouches. If you can find the set that the pouches go to let me know. They are all specialty wrenches that I dont need. Anyway, I found the ones i posted on snap-on.com and priced them below retail.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:20 PM
On The Tree

This post needs to be moved to the sales dept
Old 10-05-2004, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I have a cross post in there. Just figure people looking for tools would appreciate this in their forum.
Old 10-10-2004, 03:37 AM
10-Second Club

.....OMG I just wrote all that on the other thread to find you selling this stuff.....bet pappy doesn't know. If you were my son, grandson...i'd be very disappointed....but it's your choice/mistake to make. I think you just got the speed bug too bad.....just save your money to buy parts for the car, don't sell things. Glad you are a republican, and you probably were raised right, but I doubt you are using the values you were tought by selling off gran pap's tools.

You know all those 'old' guys that tell you stuff.....it's because we have already been thru it & know....you may think you got it all figured out....but you could put a little trust in us old farts & learn from our mistakes & save yourself some regret.

Keep the friggin tools, for Pappy's sake!

Quick Reply: FS Snap On tools