User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Do blatant racist posts warrant a ban?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 11:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The bottom line is this, If you start a comment with "IM NOT TRYING TO BE RACIST" then you are in fact trying to be RACIST. Had those comments referred strickly to the ignorance of being in the road during a race we would not be having this conversation.

Interesting all the "N" word haters are not posting in this thread. Why is that? I thought sites like these were suppose to bring people who are fundamentaly different together as one. Some threads are still a reminder that there are sects in are population that are still wolds apart. Its sad and really needs to stop!!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 11:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank You CYBERGRAYZ28 for this thread, and for having the ***** to step up and voice your opinion, you are a gentlemen and a scholar!!!! Good luck on the crusade, Im with you untill we get banned!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm tired of threads like this whoring up the forums... IMO toughen up. Your right, he's wrong, its over quit crying... This is a car forum not a nail salon, you went to the moderators and they took care of it. All you are going to accomplish at this point is a temp ban for stirring up a shitstorm of useless drama.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by badss_02
I'm tired of threads like this whoring up the forums... IMO toughen up. Your right, he's wrong, its over quit crying... This is a car forum not a nail salon, you went to the moderators and they took care of it. All you are going to accomplish at this point is a temp ban for stirring up a shitstorm of useless drama.

2nd that one. People have a right to do and say as they please, even if its wrong. Karma will take care of that.
I don't believe in talking down to anyone regardless of color or origin, unless provoked. Then its quick, to the point and probably a conversation or ride with the local P.D.
I also don't believe in wasting my time worrying about what the heck other people are doing or saying.
Have a good day.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:28 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,790 Likes on 1,277 Posts

Originally Posted by fatmat80
Or are the powers that be racist as well?
An accusation like this is the fastest possibile way to weaken your position. You will not motivate anyone to sympathize by accusing them of being racist simply because you do not agree with the extent of their actions in correcting a situation.

As site staff, we make decisions on a daily basis that may or may not be to the satisfaction of every member. It is impossibile to please everyone all the time. We try our best to be fair, we try to maintain reasonable rules and a topic-focused environment for each section of the site. We will not always catch every violation as quickly as it occurs, and the actions we take may not always be to your personal satisfaction. This is a reality on any internet forum you visit, it is not specific to LS1 Tech nor is it specific to any one type of offense/violation. I assure you, there is no conspiracy on this matter.

Originally Posted by fatmat80
Good luck on the crusade, Im with you untill we get banned!!!
LS1Tech is not an appropriate medium for a crusade to highlight racism awareness, so if that is your intent please do so elsewhere. We discourage political debate on this site, and that seems to be the direction your posts are heading toward, so this thread will be coming to an end now.

Quick Reply: Do blatant racist posts warrant a ban?