User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

LS1Tech discount numbers

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS1Tech discount numbers

it would work like this. every member would get a number either randomly generated or based on the order they joined and would be how the sponsors knew who we were. this would be used for when ordering while compnaie sdont have gp's and such. basically itd be a small but useful hookup that could be cutoff if horribly abused. it would take cooperation from the sponsors on a somewht large scale. they would have to add a couple things to their websites but with the amoount of ppl here i think itd almost be worth it. basically find a select few who are willing to test it and go from there. i dont really expect much in the way of action but i thought it was a neat idea to run pass the decision makers here.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Good idea but would be hard to all of the sponsors to cooperate.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:16 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I doubt the sponsors would want to give discounts constantly to everyone who happens to register here They just do discounts some of the time on some products, except for a limited number of people - gotta keep making money to stay in business!

You might be interested in a special program the administrators are working on getting together: https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....5&postcount=38
Possibly could include getting "a few sponsors on board to offer these card carrying members special deals or sales".
Old 04-12-2005, 11:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ACW
I doubt the sponsors would want to give discounts constantly to everyone who happens to register here They just do discounts some of the time on some products, except for a limited number of people - gotta keep making money to stay in business!

You might be interested in a special program the administrators are working on getting together: https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....5&postcount=38
Possibly could include getting "a few sponsors on board to offer these card carrying members special deals or sales".
awesomeness

Quick Reply: LS1Tech discount numbers