Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

GI-2000 camaro ss m6,blk on blk,all stock,borla catback,chicago,t tops,no tcs car,$95

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default GI-2000 camaro ss m6,blk on blk,all stock,borla catback,chicago,t tops,no tcs car,$95

gauging interest selling my 2000 chevrolet camaro TRUE SS,blk on ebony blk leather 6spd car,every option but traction control,t tops, let me start off saying the car just broke 100k miles,but looks like it has about 30k miles,it is extremly clean in and out,and the paint looks like new still no dings or dents,inside is just as mint,has a little wear on the edge of the driver seat but nothing really major,and the cigarette cover lid is off,other then that,very clean and smells like new still,was very well taken care of,only thing i did to the car is put a borla catback on it and a k&n air filter,stock lid and all,doesnt leak a drop of anything,runs perfect and needs absolutly nothing,clutch is also perfect,no longer has the ss grille in the pics,just open,looks just as good,has new hid"s 8500k's,very sought after car im sure in this condition and not cut or hacked up all stock and hard to find like this anymore ,i was debating on even to put the borla on but i just got it so i threw it on real quick ,the car never sees witnter and it is stored in my garage on jack stands so i just did it ,can include the stock ss exhaust as well if desired,tires on the car are good as well,do not need replacing,monsoon sound,im not really sure where to start on this car price wise,but lets say $9500,I think thats fair for a camaro ss in this good of condition,this car really still drives like new and is babied,nevermind the miles cause they mean nothing,cars are meant to be driven,but i treat this one like a child ,as well i do all my cars ,so email me at----------- choznz51@gmail.com------- if interest and more pics,thanks for looking,clean title in hand!!
Attached Thumbnails GI-2000 camaro ss m6,blk on blk,all stock,borla catback,chicago,t tops,no tcs car,-bfocfnq-mk-kgrhqmh-dmereky2p1dblchto3d6w-_12.jpg   GI-2000 camaro ss m6,blk on blk,all stock,borla catback,chicago,t tops,no tcs car,-003.jpg   GI-2000 camaro ss m6,blk on blk,all stock,borla catback,chicago,t tops,no tcs car,-007.jpg  
Old 01-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

u forgot the 2 zereos at the time might wanna edit that bro
Old 01-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Launching!

$9500 wouldn fit ,thanks though
Old 01-07-2010, 11:44 AM
On The Tree

clean car glws...im in the market for an SS unfortunately your about 1500 miles from me.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Launching!

Thanks for looking chief,sorry you weren't closer
Old 01-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Teching In

Default Pictures

Can I see some more pictures of the car? Interior, undercarriage, under the hood?

Thank you
Old 01-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Launching!

Email me for more pics thanks , choznz51@gmail.com