Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1936 Ford Pickup- street rod

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1936 Ford Pickup- street rod

im posting this up for my boss who is selling it... there is an ebay listing for it currently - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3D1&viewitem=

i think he is looking to get somewheres around the 30k range for this... but if your interested you can PM me or contact him through the ebay site... here are some detail i know about it

Truck is all steel except for the rear fenders (fiberglass)
ford 351 small block (carbed)
power everything except steering
I believe it has a 9" under it but im not 100% on that i just remembered they changed the gears and it was a modular rear like a 9"

truck really is a really really nice peice... hes selling because he has another baby on the way and wants to get back into circle track racing and cant fit the baby in a 2 seat truck... unfortunatly there is no pics of the chassis and underbody but itsj ust as nice as what you can see... but he said he would get pics next time its at the shop and on the lift... and can get them if someone is really interested...

thanks for looking... if you have any more questions just shoot me a PM and i can ask him or give you his number direct...

Quick Reply: 1936 Ford Pickup- street rod