Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Built Stage 2 SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2003
Make: Dodge
Model: SRT-4
Price: $10300
Mileage: 119000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

no rush to sell, dont care if it sells to be honost. theirs alot of srt's priced for more than i have mine priced for. if you dont want the car or have a trade offer just take your **** elsewhere and pile up someone else's thread. Seems like banks charge more now days? wtf?! if a bank lends you the money, you obviously WILL get that amount! some people need to think before they post. Admin please clean up this thread, thanks. TTT
Old 05-27-2010, 11:17 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It still doesn't change the fact that if the car was in fact stage 2 you would NOT have a check engine light for no cat.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JohnnyBz28
It still doesn't change the fact that if the car was in fact stage 2 you would NOT have a check engine light for no cat.
well it does, dont ask me why. i went again to auto zone and read the codes myself, and then went to my buddys and hooked it up to his snap on scanner. same thing. TTT
Old 05-27-2010, 06:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by need_2_speed10
well it does, dont ask me why. i went again to auto zone and read the codes myself, and then went to my buddys and hooked it up to his snap on scanner. same thing. TTT
That means you do not have a stage 2 pcm. The stage 2 pcm removes that code from appearing.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Teching In

I have the damn stage 2 pcm. ill take the ****** out and take a damn pic so you will quit running your mouth! stay out of my thread with your comments! no one wants to hear you post after post about how i dont have this blah blah when you have nvr seen the car, rode in it, seen the parts or nothing! TTT
Old 05-30-2010, 06:39 AM
TECH Addict

I am looking for an SRT-4 right now. Would you mind posting me up the name and phone number of the shop that did the transmission, I would like to call and get a parts list from them to make sure they didn't skimp on anything (I know how auto shops can be). Also, if you could post pics or other proof of the Stage 2 that would also make me feel more comfortable about talking with you further. Lastly, it is a good looking car and I would love if you could post up some more pics.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Teching In

I'm at work right now till 7pm central time. If you will pm me your email and I'll send you the info to the shop and I'll send you pics. I'll have to take the pcm out an snap a pic, I'll do that Friday when I'm off it won't be a problem at all.
TTT
Old 06-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Teching In

Today i have figured out the check engine light problem. I know i said previously that it was bcause no cat. I took the car to dodge dealer and their scanner brought up air temp sensor. Come to find out my CAI didnt have enought spots for the sensors. So i drilled and tapped the extra sensor into the CAI after i got home. I didnt realize this because the sensor was hidden under my ballast for my hids. Sorry to cause confusion and now the light is off. Pm sent. TTT
Old 06-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Teching In

The air temp. sensor wouldn't cause it to come on. That sensor just has to read something, but it can be anything. Unless you cut the wires, there isn't any reason it would ever cause the check engine light to come on. It doesn't have to be plugged into the intake.

I'm not ragging on you, but I am saying if that's what the dealership told you to take it back and call BS on it. I had an '03 with a 50 trim for 5 years and loved it.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RyeLou
The air temp. sensor wouldn't cause it to come on. That sensor just has to read something, but it can be anything. Unless you cut the wires, there isn't any reason it would ever cause the check engine light to come on. It doesn't have to be plugged into the intake.

I'm not ragging on you, but I am saying if that's what the dealership told you to take it back and call BS on it. I had an '03 with a 50 trim for 5 years and loved it.
well it wasnt plugged in. after i went home and got a spot in the cai and reset the pcm the light wasnt on. so im assuming thats what it was. ive had 3 of these cars as well. easy to work on, parts are cheap and very reliable! TTT
Old 06-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Teching In

It's off because you reset the PCM, not because it's plugged in. Like I mentioned, the wires just have to physically be attached to the sensor, but the sensor can be anywhere. I had mine zip tied on top of the fender because my intake didn't have a spot for it.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:37 PM
11 Second Club

It's off because you reset the PCM, not because it's plugged in. Like I mentioned, the wires just have to physically be attached to the sensor, but the sensor can be anywhere. I had mine zip tied on top of the fender because my intake didn't have a spot for it.
true and NOT true, ive had one with a bad sensor which lead to the mil to glow...

just saying
Old 06-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mynameisray
true and NOT true, ive had one with a bad sensor which lead to the mil to glow...

just saying
That's obviously a different situation. The dealership told him it was because it wasn't plugged in, not because it was a bad sensor. According to the dealership his is reading but just needed to be plugged in, which wouldn't cause it to come on either way.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Teching In

That's obviously a different situation. The dealership told him it was because it wasn't plugged in, not because it was a bad sensor. According to the dealership his is reading but just needed to be plugged in, which wouldn't cause it to come on either way.
well fellas im sorry that everyone knows everything about neons now days and have different things to say about this and that. After i reset the pcm i can take the sensor out of the cai and it comes on. i can unplug the sensor and the light comes on. I plug the sensor up and put it in the cai and lights off, so i dont care waht anyone has to say about it. lights off and the sensor is in the right place. No worries about check engine lights or anything. Ready to go. TTT
Old 06-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Teching In

Car is now gone, traded it for a rsx. couldnt pass the deal up.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by need_2_speed10
Car is now gone, traded it for a rsx. couldnt pass the deal up.
i kept up with this thread to the start, but didn't want to add fuel to the fire. Now my question is, why the rsx? they're great cars, but i think the practicality of a 4 door and torque of the srt-4 would over shadow any benefits of the rsx.