Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS - 2007 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan with Navigation...

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS - 2007 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan with Navigation...

Year: 2007
Make: Honda
Model: Accord
Price: $13500
Mileage: 60000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Posting this for my best friend... if that violates any rules I don't think it does but please let me know and I'll remove it... It's a wonderful daily driver and he keeps it as clean as I keep my M3. Please do not PM ... contact info is listed at bottom...
Here's his info on the car...

Description: I hate to sell this car I really do, I'm not saying this as a ploy to get you to buy it, I absolutely do NOT want to sell this car. I bought it July 30th with the intention of keeping it until it dies. Considering my entire family has well over 5 accords with 300,000+ miles I was planning on getting a lot of use out of this.. Bought it at the very beginning of August, from Vinart's Pre-Owned lot in Emmaus PA and to those interested I will show you all the paperwork to back this up. Literally, about 3 days after buying this, I lost my job.

That being said, I will get right to it. First of all, the car comes with a 2 year / 100,000 mile powertrain warranty that I can transfer to the next owner. I am technically the second owner of this car, as it was one owner when traded. Car has 60k on it now. It was explained to me that the car underwent a very thorough check to certify it used, you can browse their website for specifics. Here go all the features:

-Automatic
-Carbon Gray exterior with quartz leather interior
-Power Windows
-Power door locks
-Power moonroof
-Keyless entry (I have 2 sets of keys, neat trick with this system is holding the unlock button rolls down all the windows, can also be done in the keyhole, i will show you this as well)
-All original manuals including a very extensive one on the voice activated navigation/climate/audio controls
-DVD-based touch screen navigation with voice activated EVERTHING. If you are unfamiliar with Honda's navigation system I will explain it all to you upon checking the car out. You can control everything by just speaking a command.
-Dual-zone climate control (voice controlled)
-Am/Fm/6 disc in dash CD with xm/sirius control from the factory (All of this is also voice controlled)
-Dual power seats
-Dual stage heated front seats
-2 power outlets up front, one in center console
-Adjustable center arm rest
-New tires Bridgestone Potenza G019 (Best high performance all-season tires money can buy, over $150 a piece)
-Alloy wheels with factory wheel locks, I have the key and all original lug nuts should you decide you don't want them on
-Steering wheel mounted audio controls
-Cruise Control
-Trip computer, calendar, calculator all in navigation system
-Fresh inspection until 8/11 (Part of Honda's certification)
-New wipers
-Rear center arm rest with cupholders
-Lockable glovebox and pass-through to the trunk
-50/50 folding rear seats

This car really is basically a brand new accord with a few miles on it. They run forever and I'm sure you know it or you wouldn't be looking at my ad. I'm having a really hard time finding employment, this car is paid off and I have the title already, however it's tying up a lot of money for me right now and while I love this car, it's too much car for me to own comfortably now being unemployed. I understand the economy is rough right now, however this car is still worth what I'm asking if not more, so do not expect me to move on price at all, I had the car up for sale 2 months now, 13,500 is my absolute rock bottom price. Like I said before I paid more than this from the dealer and I will show you the paperwork. Every guide that's out there will back up my price and I'm really in no mood for any email offers without reading this ad and coming to see the car, I will just ignore you. Thanks for looking! Pictures can be seen in my photobucket album

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/g...%20For%20Sale/

Call, text or email 484-896-8111 or Josh4285@gmail.com
Old 10-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

toptoptop