Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.

Year: 1969
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $30000
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling this BEAUTIFUL & FAST 1969 Chevy Camaro that is LOADED!!!!! I would say atleast 80% of this car is all new parts within the last year alone with lot's of receipts to go with it. It has only three passes on it so I could verify how it runs. Let me tell you that this baby is a beast and easily pulls the wheels off the ground and drives nice and straight. It will run in the low 8's in a quarter mile on just the motor or go into the 7's with the bottle. Everything is set up, inspected and ready to go. The car easily has 90K plus worth of work done to it not including the cost of the car itself before I started the project, so to sell it at this price is a steal. I am asking for $30,000!!! Please see LOTS of pictures below and what the car has. I can let you know much more about all the specs when you call and there is a ton of stuff more than what I have listed below.....By the way it would take very little to make this a solid street car instead of racing it. It is nice enough to show as a street show car or race it like she was built to do......
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND IT DOES EASILY GO INTO THE 8 SECONDS, THE PARACHUTE IS NOT ON AT THIS TIME BUT IT WAS ON AT THE TRACK, CAR DOES NOT FIT INTO MY GARAGE WITH THE CHUTE ON, JUST AN FYI.... ALL FLUIDS ARE NEW and CLEAN, You could take it racing TODAY if you want to, needs nothing but a new owner....PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

* 540 BIG BLOCK Merlin-3 Crate Motor 900 Horse Power
* Power Glide Transmission
* Wilson Nitrous set up holds up to a 650 but currently is 375
* Roll Cage and seat belts inspected and up to date
* Custom built front end
* Tube Chassis
* Rear End was widened 2 1/2 feet for bigger slicks and better traction
* BRAND NEW PAINT JOB costs $10K plus graphics that are removable
* BRAND NEW Tires all around
* NEW Fuel Pump and Water pump
* Chrome Willie bars
* MSD Ignition and system
* Nitrous set up with matching bottle
* NEW Custom Interior all throughout
* Lot's of polished aluminum parts
* Ladder Bar rear end
* WAY TOO MUCH TO LIST......
Attached Thumbnails FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.-007.jpg   FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.-010.jpg   FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.-019.jpg   FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.-021.jpg   FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.-026.jpg  

FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.-028.jpg   FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.-051.jpg   FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.-072.jpg   FS...Camaro Drag Car 8's NA...7's on spray.-dsc00177.jpg  
Old 01-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice camaro. Any trades for something as radical, but rare? Good job
Old 01-23-2011, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This run on pump gas or race gas only? How much would need to be done to make it street legal in a state like oklahoma that doesnt have inspection? Thanks, T.