Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Supercharged LS7 427 TBSS- best of everything

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharged LS7 427 TBSS- best of everything

Year: 2007
Make: Chevrolet
Model: TrailBlazer
Price: $37000
Mileage: 42000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I’m going to sell my Trailblazer shop truck and build a Cadillac CTS-V wagon, just to be different.
If you’ve followed what I’ve done to this truck you know it’s gone through a lot of changes. It’s had a Turbo system, TVS 2300 supercharger, one of my custom A&A systems, a Whipple 3.0 supercharger and now back to an improved version of my A&A System. This is by far my favorite setup of the bunch.
I am extremely picky when it comes to building my personal vehicles. As an example I went through 6 torque converters before settling on this one. The Yank 3000 launches hard and is still quite capable of towing a car trailer
The 418 engine was sold when I sold the Whipple. I built and installed a brand new 427 and fabricated a brand new supercharger system at that time.
The truck has the absolute best of everything and has always been worked on by my crew at A&A Corvette Performance.
Here’s a description of the vehicle.
2007 silver AWD Trailblazer SS 42,000 miles (both engine and trans have less than 5000)
Factory sunroof, Ebony leather interior, heated seats, power everything, etc.
427 LS7 block Forged crank, rod, pistons, Hellfire rings-ARP head and main studs
A&A Custom blower camshaft (224-232-116)
A&A/ Edelbrock CNC ported 245 cc cylinder heads
Edelbrock intake manifold
Coated 1 7/8” American racing headers with full dual exhaust
Custom A&A supercharger system with T Trim head unit- 2 large heat exchangers, oversized water to air charge cooler, 1600 GPH marine pump- 12# boost, (16# boost with a YSI head unit). Buyer has his choice of either head unit.
A&A custom 8 rib drive with overdrive balancer
80# injectors
Custom gauge pod with boost and fuel pressure gauges
A&A secondary fuel system.
Custom electric Spal fans with aluminum shroud.
RPM Level 7 trans with hardened input AND output shafts. Yank 3000 Converter- 2 trans coolers with ram air scoops- trans temp gauge in dash
Baer 14” brakes with red 6 piston calipers- front and rear (new)
Coilover suspension- DJM control arms- Hotchkis sway bars.
New Nitto tires
Black powdercoated factory wheels
Eclipse stereo with Focal speakers, Bluetooth phone integration, Ipod adapter and backup camera
Cadillac SRX seats with modified frames to fit trailblazer- it took a lot of labor and about $2500 to get these seats to fit and work in the Trailblazer (best mod I’ve done to this truck)
This is an extremely fast and totally reliable daily driver. We’ve driven it to Las Vegas, San Francisco, Phoenix and never had an issue.
It may be a bit quiet for some of you in the younger crowd. I drive it almost every day and when my wife and I go out of town, this is the vehicle we use. For that reason I was extremely picky when it came to the exhaust. It actually has 4 Magnaflow mufflers to tone it down. Two are under the middle of the truck and two more are right at the rear bumper. The rear ones could be easily replaced with a piece of straight stainless if you really want to wake it up.
Over $100K total investment. $37,000

Old 02-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Teching In

Numbers?
Old 03-28-2011, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

Nice truck is she still for sale?

Quick Reply: Supercharged LS7 427 TBSS- best of everything