Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 Silverado 2500hd Duramax/Allison FS

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Silverado 2500hd Duramax/Allison FS

Year: 2006
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 2500
Price: $22000
Mileage: 102000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Well, I really don't want to do this, but seeing as my household income will soon be cut in half when I get accepted into Nursing school. I figure it is best that I sell my truck for now to get rid of an unnecessary payment that will only make things tighter later on down the road. Ok enough jibber jabber, on to the good stuff.

Truck is a 2006 Silverado 2500hd CCSB that is equiped with the Duramax/Allison 6spd. The truck is a 2wd, an LT2 model which means it has just about every option except a moon roof. It has a clear Texas title and has never been wrecked. I will list all of the options the truck came with, as well as all of the aftermarket items that have been added and other maintenance items. The truck runs excellent and has 102k miles on it, but might hit 103 since its my DD.

Factory options.

Pwr windows/locks/seats/mirrors
Keyless entry
Leather interior
Heated seats/mirrors
Tow package of course
LBZ/6spd Allison tranny
Front captain seats with rear bench and non-folding console up front.
Bose premium sound system with in dash cd changer, and separate rear radio.
Color is a metallic grey/almost a pewter.
Separate digital climate control for front driver and passenger.

Aftermarket options and maintenance.

Front levelling kit with aftermarket upper control arms
bilstein shocks
20" incubus rims
billet door handles
billet antenna
billet grill
aluminum gas cap door
bedlocker electronic toneau cover with switch mounted under dash
gas strut assisted tailgate
built storage box for behind rear seat
Built in blue tooth with microphone next to the visor in the ceiling.
Banks exhaust
Banks air intake
Bedliner
HID lights(pretty sure they are HID, definitely not factory)
US speedo silver gauge overlay with red lettering and escalade chrome trim rings
10% tint on all windows except windshield.

...I think thats it.

For maintenance, I have changed the engine oil, rear diff both to mobile synthetic. The transmission cooler lines were replaced with new lines, and the fluid was switched to transynd synthetic as well. This fluid is made by allison specifically for their transmissions. All of this was done at 100k miles.

I did have a Banks programmer on the truck, but took it off to change to another programmer and never got the new one so I have just driven it as stock. With or without a programmer, it will haul anything and gets good mileage for a crew cab truck. With the chip 23/15, without 19/14 mpg wise for hwy/city. I have also had a full pallet of water on two different occasions and the truck rode great with it back there and pulled like it wasn't even there. I am truly going to regret selling this truck, but it must be done.

The truck is in imaculate shape because I keep it that way and do baby it.

The KBB lists this truck at 23.5 in good shape, but am asking $22k.

I am not on the board as much as I used to be, so please feel free to email me at <uao1985atyahoodotcom>

Located in College Station, Tx.
Attached Thumbnails 2006 Silverado 2500hd Duramax/Allison FS-silvdriversidefront-angle.jpg   2006 Silverado 2500hd Duramax/Allison FS-silvpassfrontsideangle.jpg   2006 Silverado 2500hd Duramax/Allison FS-silvinterior.jpg   2006 Silverado 2500hd Duramax/Allison FS-silvenginecompartment2.jpg  
Old 06-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to the top for Monday evening. Still entertaining offers, nursing school is looming in the distance. Somebody has got to need a bad-*** tow rig