Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

97 Grand prix GTP

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 08:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 Grand prix GTP

Year: 1997
Make: Pontiac
Model: Grand Prix
Price: $3700
Mileage: 157000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I was talking with someone about trading my GTP for a LT1 trans am but the deal feel through cuz he wanted a bike more. But it really got me to thinking that I miss having 2 F-bodys.

So i dont need too sell, But im interested in seeing what trade offers I might get so heres what I got.

97 Grand prix GTP, Low factory options. including a 32mm front sway bar, and 1 other option i need to look up.

DIC, coupe, white, power everything.

Car was wrecked while back i dont have any real info other then the person I bought it from did the repairs and repainted the hole car, Still a clean title and the frames straight.

It has 157k miles ( i think ) somewhere around that, runs great.. shifts good. Really quiet most people dont ever hear the car running other then the supercharger.

Iv done alot of cleaning and maintenance brand new GM Hubs on bother sides, Tie rod on driver side, Ball joint, polly sway bar end links. Lower intake gaskets, supercharger gasket, supercharger coupler, TB gasket, Valve cover gasket, fuel filter, New tires 5k miles at most, coolant flush, Cleaned the inside of the car alot seats out to soap the carpet ect ect.

New stickers.

Performance wise.. Cold air, Ported supercharger, colder plugs, taylor 8.5mm wire and a Tune. Real basic but for what it is, enjoyable.

Has a aftermarket deck 10" sub and a small amp

Few issues with the car, CV boot leaking on driver side now, could use a brake job, needs a new BCM for the interior lights to work, Dash lights and everything still work just not the dome light. Shocks wouldnt hurt either. passenger side door panel has a small rip that was patched up by previous owner.

Paint is 2 years old, looks great. Only issue is someone hit me when the car was parked.. Guess it was a light tab on the nose, Small crack in the paint from it.. Most people dont notice it.

$3700, motivated seller something new i want to get.
Location Austin TX

Old 06-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump for good seller