Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

94 Suzuki GSXR 750 (!!EXTREMELY QUICK!!) - $2500obo (Camdenton, MO)

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 94 Suzuki GSXR 750 (!!EXTREMELY QUICK!!) - $2500obo (Camdenton, MO)

Year: 1994
Make: Suzuki
Model: Reno
Price: $2500
Mileage: 3500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Orange
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

NEED GONE BY NEXT WEEKEND! VERY MOTIVATED SELLER!!

94 Suzuki GSXR 750
Bike has right around 3500 since its rebuild, has 26456 on bike. Motor was replaced by previous owner and had estimated 3000 miles on it (what I was told) and then I had that motor rebuilt so roughly you are lookin at a bike with 6500 on the motor TOTAL *if PO was correct*
Stage 1 Jet kit
K&N Air Filter
Shorty Drag Pipe
Conversion Sprocket
Single Headlight
Engine and carbs rebuilt last june/july by Motorcycle Doctor in Camdenton
Upgraded front brakes *Master Cylinder* rather then plastic resevoir
Just installed a new rear shock from an 06 GSXR *havent even rode it with the new shock yet*
Wheels are black with a polished lip
Color is GM Atomic Orange and is single stage enamel has oreilly make me a spray can of it to match my car
Frame is partialy polished
New tire last summer

Bike has a few issues:
1)Cylinders 3&4 were not firing ( was swapping plugs and now I think that they all arent firing, should just need new coils)
2) Carbs need gone threw and adjusted, its stuttering in low RPMs but rockets like it hits a powerband up top. (carbs are off the bike and ready to be gone threw)
3) Leaks a little oil out of the valve cover gasket and the generator cover
4) Brake lights work but when you hit the brakes the lights dont change
5) No gauges
6) Fuel Petcock will not rotate completly
7)The key to the gas tank is broken off in it (easily opens with screwdriver or knife) I got used to it real quick. The keys are differnet for the ignition and tank also

Bought this bike June of 2010 and immediatly had engine rebuilt. Ran like a bat out of hell and is def not a beginner bike. The bike had been wrecked before I bought it and the bracket for the front stay bracket was broken off so the stock front fairing and stock steering stabilizer will not work on it. I layed the bike down on halloween of 2010 but put it back together and had her on the road up until it started runnin on 2 cylinders then I parked it *last month*.

Only reason I am getting rid of this is because I am getting a truck and need to finish my Camaro.

Bike Comes with a lot of extras:
RADAR DETECTOR for motorcycles
Front Fairing
Orange LEDs to light it up like a christmas tree
K&N filter maitenance kit
Polishing Compound to finish the frame and polish up the wheels more
Misc parts
Misc bolts
A whole other bottom end to the bike, its the original engine but previous owner had it replaced
Tail Fairing bracket (not installed, it has zip ties holding the plate and tail light assembly on the bike)

Bike needs some work and some bolts put back on but this will be a great bike when its done. I know I will miss this bike but its better if I get rid of it for financial reasons. Everything done to it is setup for stunting but I never stunted it, it is a very quick bike, tops out at 140-150mph *no need to go faster*. I've raced a couple of bikes with it including a newer cbr 600 and left him like he was standing still, an older harley sporters which was no competition, and I also raced a ZX1400 (one of the fastest production bikes) and I shut down at 105mph with my front tire even with his gas tank. This bike is extrmly quick and is not a beginner bike.

Need this gone asap.
TEXT OR CALL 402-980-4363 IF INTERESTED
Attached Thumbnails 94 Suzuki GSXR 750 (!!EXTREMELY QUICK!!) - 00obo (Camdenton, MO)-coltins-gears-039.jpg   94 Suzuki GSXR 750 (!!EXTREMELY QUICK!!) - 00obo (Camdenton, MO)-coltins-gears-040.jpg   94 Suzuki GSXR 750 (!!EXTREMELY QUICK!!) - 00obo (Camdenton, MO)-coltins-gears-043.jpg   94 Suzuki GSXR 750 (!!EXTREMELY QUICK!!) - 00obo (Camdenton, MO)-coltins-gears-041.jpg   94 Suzuki GSXR 750 (!!EXTREMELY QUICK!!) - 00obo (Camdenton, MO)-coltins-gears-042.jpg