Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1980 Pontiac Trans Am (San Juan, Tx)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 02:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (San Juan, Tx)

Year: 1980
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $3500
Mileage: 1000000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Trying to clean up the project pipeline. Have this 1980 Pontiac Trans Am we picked up as a driving project. The car runs really good for it's age. The engine pulls good and the transmission shifts nice and firm. Engine is a 301 (4.9L) V8, transmission is a TH350. Car has good tires all around and factory snow flake wheels. The plates and inspection stickers are good until 2012. We also have a clean and clear Texas title for the car. Excellent LSx engine swap candidate. All electrical is in good working order. Factory gauges work, turn signals, stop lights, all work like they should. Car does have a new exhaust system with chrome factory splitters.

Bad Stuff: Car is 31 years old and is obviously used. Car does have some rust in the trunk, in the upper dash panel near the corners and some slight rust bubbles along the roof line. Of course, there are dings and dents on the doors, the paint is dead and faded. Interior wise, it's all there except for the door panels and the dash pad is cracked like usual. All of this is basic wear and tear on a 31 year old car. Power Windows: The passenger side window does not roll down. It will if you put direct battery power to it. So I assume something is wrong with the switch, not the motor.

Asking price is $3500.00

The car does run great with no hesitations. I have had it up to 90 on the highway and she runs pretty smooth. I would say you can hop on a bus and drive it home.

If interested, e-mail me at mod@texasdragracing.com or call me at 956-655-2835....

Old 09-14-2011, 08:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump!

cool car... did you say what part of Texas it is located at?

Quick Reply: 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (San Juan, Tx)