Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Firehawk Conv for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Firehawk Conv for sale

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $24000
Mileage: 12634
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2002 Pontiac Firehawk Conv for Sale. All numbers match, engine and trans have not been out of the car. 6 speed Hurst Shifter. Red paint, black leather interior, black top. SLP Options: Auburn Differential, Bilstein Suspension System, Car Cover, Chrome Wheels, Floor Mats, Commemorative Portfolio. Car also has 12 disc changer in trunk. Car is in excellent shape no accidents, dings or dents, I have owned the car for almost 4 years and only put on 1,400 miles. Car has always been garaged and driven in nice weather. Only flaw on the car is there is a crack in the driver’s door panel that has been a problem with most cars. I also have some misc. parts that go with the car (extra set of conv mats, small misc trim pieces, lug nut caps). In regards to the chrome wheels, they are not peeling and have never been curbed. Asking $24,000

For some reason I could not post pics, please email me and I will send pics for you. Car is just north of Atlanta, GA.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email.
Steve Race
404-579-0814
smrace@bellsouth.net

Quick Reply: 2002 Firehawk Conv for sale