Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $18000
Mileage: 9200
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey guys, I have decided after a day at the tail of the dragon that I really want to get back into a GM powered toy again. I had an LT1 powered 94 Z/28 for nearly 10 years and I went all sorts of crazy on it in a lot of different ways. As is normally the case, I miss it now, or at least having something like that. That said, I need to try and trade or sell outright my 2002 Road King.

The bike is a 2002 fuel injected Road King FLHRI-S that I have all the paper work on from new. The bike was originally purchased from Cycle Nuts and Bolts Harley Davidson in Boise Idaho in April of 2002. After adding all of the additional chrome visible in the pictures, the bike was then treated to a factory installed Stage II Screaming Eagle big bore upgrade. Total out the door price was 20k in 2002. I do have all of the paperwork including the original window sticker for the bike. The Screaming Eagle Big Bore kit takes the stock 88 cid motor to a 95 cid motor, increasing it to a 1584cc. All records for services are included and from new as well. 10k service has already been preformed with synthetics 1000 miles early.

Bike was then sent into be custom painted with a full treatment of real flames from front to back and 3 coats of clear laid over top. The rear license plate mounting assembly was removed and the rear plate was frenched into the rear fender for a smoother look. The rear taillights and brake light was removed as well and then flame cutouts were made into the hard bags and filled with LED lights to continue the custom flame look with the rear lights. Looks really slick at night when they light up. The total cost of paint and body work was over 15k and it shows in the quality of the work.

The bike includes three seats (stock, touring gel, and young guns), two sets of pipes (factory and VC that are on it), rear sissy bar, and rear chrome luggage rack. Bike also has a windshield bag and the Harley tach included. Key fob and alarm was installed last year from Harley too.

Including my extra leather XL size armoured jacket and XL chaps, gloves, goggles, mask and various other riding accesories that you will need.

Complete set of Tea Bags soft luggage is included as well as a full leather Milwaukee road bag and a soft roll that is loaded with all the rain gear you would ever need for the road. That said, this bike has not seen rain before, but I have always had the gear "just in case".

New rear tire at beginning of spring, and new brakes front and back at the same time.

The trailer that you see in the photos is also going to be included and will help me get the bike to you when we figure out a deal together. I will at the least meet in the middle, but we can work that out later. Trailer has bearing buddies, three bike hoops and a steel lockable tool box on the front. Small ramp and the ability to lock gas cans on it makes it great for dirt bikes as well. I have used this trailer to haul my bike from Phoenix to Michigan and Michigan to Nashville without a single issue. All lights work and it has a tongue jack as well. Nice little hauler for this bike or others if you wanted to use it for them. Really nice tires on it too, no worries taking it anywhere.

This is a top notch bike, not your run of the mill Harley that you see everyday. It has won trophies at shows numerous times, and is like riding a couch down the highway. I will answer any questions you might have just let me know what they are.

I am looking for a GM powered sports car. I am open to offers but please be realistic in your valuation of the car you present to me. I know F-bodies, REALLY well. I know a nice car from a ragged out turd too. I am serious in my bid to get into a car again, so if you want a REALLY nice bike and have a nice car to swap, let me know.
Attached Thumbnails Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade-img00190-20100809-1959.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade-img_0448.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade-img_0627.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade-img_0367.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade-img00196-20100902-2031.jpg  

Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade-img_0447.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade-img_0624.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade-img_0625.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King LOW miles Trade-img_0626.jpg  

Last edited by dream1q; 12-01-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:10 AM
Teching In

Just like Pizza Hut, I deliver
Old 10-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Teching In

Bring all offers guys, don't be afraid, I'm motivated
Old 10-26-2011, 10:36 PM
Teching In

Back to the top
Old 10-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Developing a love of Lightnings too.....
Old 10-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Teching In

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...-car-rare.html
Old 10-28-2011, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the offer, but my last car was a salvage title, and while I do not hold that against ANY car, in fact I think it gets over examined quite often, I still would want to be the person who rebuilt the car. Anything less and I am consigned to trust what someone else felt was safe as opposed to my definition of safe.

Good luck though, it was hard to say no to a supercharged 6 speed 1LE
Old 10-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Launching!

Trade?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...-544-rwhp.html
Old 10-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Teching In

Sorry, I had an LT1 for over 10 years, and I want something different this time.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Teching In

Going to bump this into infinity, someone wants my bike.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Teching In

low miles
Old 11-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Top again, bring all offers.....willing to consider different things
Old 12-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Gone to a fellow member in exchange for his WS6. Thanks Joel