Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Trans Am Cammed/Stalled**Lowered $$**

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9800
Mileage: 100500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Man if this didn't have an LM1 and instead something like a Corsa, GMMG, Magnaflow I'd probably be asking you where to send a deposit. I don't suppose you or anyone you know has a stock exhaust that could be swapped on? I'm still going to keep this in mind though, I'm waiting to hear back from another member about his car, but this one has definitely piqued my interest. Looks like a solid set up that really needs nothing other than tune for my higher elevation. I just cant fathom a 16 hour drive back home in that thing with an LM1, I can't afford that much Motrin lol. But I do believe I have an offer in mind that will make both of us happy

EDIT:
Actually I see you were going to have duals installed, did you ever get that done? If so, any vids and how is it in comparison to the LM1?

Also, I see you're in TN and the car is in AL. Where would the actual pickup of the car take place? Looks like a 4 hour drive time difference (back to my town) between the two.

Last edited by LS1again; 03-18-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trade for a 4x4 2000 grand Cherokee with 2" lift plus some cash? That way you have a four door to haul the kiddo around in . You can text me at 2052403953. Thanks
Old 03-18-2012, 07:21 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1again
Man if this didn't have an LM1 and instead something like a Corsa, GMMG, Magnaflow I'd probably be asking you where to send a deposit. I don't suppose you or anyone you know has a stock exhaust that could be swapped on? I'm still going to keep this in mind though, I'm waiting to hear back from another member about his car, but this one has definitely piqued my interest. Looks like a solid set up that really needs nothing other than tune for my higher elevation. I just cant fathom a 16 hour drive back home in that thing with an LM1, I can't afford that much Motrin lol. But I do believe I have an offer in mind that will make both of us happy

EDIT:
Actually I see you were going to have duals installed, did you ever get that done? If so, any vids and how is it in comparison to the LM1?

Also, I see you're in TN and the car is in AL. Where would the actual pickup of the car take place? Looks like a 4 hour drive time difference (back to my town) between the two.
No I have not had them installed. I ordered the X Pipe and got that but was waiting on buying mufflers. Money is tight with the baby now so I will probably sell it without getting it done. I live in Kentucky, I am not sure why it says AL. I will fix that.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Launching!

Ok so the car is with you now then? You said back in January it was in AL. I just want to know what airport I'd need to fly in to ;-) I'm gonna do a little more thinking over the next day or two, I need to have knee surgery soon so an automatic is probably something I should make a priority over a six speed and this is a damn fine option.

Congrats on the baby too, I have a 2 year old myself. Almost pulled the trigger on an SS then he came a month early. Friggin kids lol.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:25 PM
12 Second Club

The car is with me in KY. It was a typo when I said it was in AL. I am not sure why I typed it but it wasn't right. Must have been drinking that good stuff that night! I have a trade pending this week so I will let you know if that changes.

Yeah my son came a month early too! And thank you.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:51 PM
12 Second Club

bump

Still pending trade
Old 03-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Teching In

PMed.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Launching!

Emailed ya yesterday after we discussed the shipping, haven't heard back, did you get it?

Hope I hear from ya by Friday otherwise I gotta pull the trigger on another car I'm looking at, but this one is much sexier and even my wife likes it better so I hope it doesn't come to that lol

Last edited by LS1again; 03-21-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Weist_7469
This was my T/A that I sold to Brian. I wish you wern't so far away or I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Holy crap, whatsup dude! It looks a bit different then when I picked it up doesn't it? Haha.

Can't believe it isn't sold yet.. I'm about to sell my black TA soon. Too bad you're so far away! Free bump nonetheless

EDIT: just realized all the youtube videos I had in my FS ad were private. I made them public again for ya.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98 WS6
Holy crap, whatsup dude! It looks a bit different then when I picked it up doesn't it? Haha.

Can't believe it isn't sold yet.. I'm about to sell my black TA soon. Too bad you're so far away! Free bump nonetheless

EDIT: just realized all the youtube videos I had in my FS ad were private. I made them public again for ya.
Hey bro! Whats up? I have a trade pending this weekend. Thanks for making the videos public. I saw the paint correction thread you did on the black TA. Sick!!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Staging Lane

If the sale doesn't go through let me know, I'm very interested in this car
Old 03-26-2012, 07:23 AM
12 Second Club

SOLD!!!

I'll miss her!

Quick Reply: 1999 Trans Am Cammed/Stalled**Lowered $$**