Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9999
Mileage: 155440
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by GimmeLSx
I think you may want to revise your ebay description of the car. The way you have it written, it can be taken that the car has already been restored with a fresh paint job and a fresh rebuild, and is "TURN KEY ready." You also make it sound like you are going to ship the car "anywhere in the USA" on your dime. Couple those things with the fact that you posted three pictures that are not of your actual car, it sure looks like you are misrepresenting the true condition of your car.

Don't take this the wrong way; I'm not here to bash your for sale thread, but I think you are asking for trouble. My advice to you is to end the ebay auction and relist it with an accurate description and actual pictures of the product you are trying to sell. You are going to have some pissed of customers if they are looking at the pictures you posted and are thinking that is what they are getting. If you need help, I would be happy to assist you.

To everyone else who has been making comments here: the classified rules specifically state that "If you are not interested in buying something from someone, do not negatively haggle them about the price, or post things that intend to hurt potential sales. Comments should be kept constructive." It is pretty obvious that the OP has his own opinion of what the car is and how much it is worth, and that is his right. At this point, with 11 pages of back and forth arguing and 10,000+ views, things are getting pretty ridiculous.
What are you a moderator ??? do really think this guy wants to sell this car and be taken seriously on here??? go back and look at all the stupid **** this guy has posted look at all the vids that have nothing to do with selling cars.
get off your soap box
Old 12-20-2012, 09:09 PM
Teching In

you have what, three different license plates in your ebay pics? so much for being an honest seller
Old 12-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Ls2foryou your not a victim here ahsswhole nobody has your nosy mouth here in the first place your the one who along with the other jealous members started to get personal, now I wont argue with you if you really want war ill give it to you somewhere else stop being a crying ppoosie here cuz I don't give a phukk nikka im living to die , its all fun and games until you get scared when you see my avatar flash before your eyes now don't let go of life, you asked for it now deal with it and grow some *****. one thing is dissing my car which I honestly don't mind and never did and I even laugh about it too, but another thing is disrespecting me personally. and yes ill tell you right now get off your flying cloud trip,phuk with me and get your whole click with'Em! I don't care with what crew set ur from or stupid gang or group of folks you hang out with I will always have more ***** than all of you together'

true story.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would ask you if you were dropped on your head as a child, but I realize that it was more like beaten repeatedly with baseball bats daily.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahahahaha this guy is a douche. I hope he lists it on CL so I can see this guy face to face. He won't even know it. It would be wise to hold your tongue. Someone is gonna wear you out one day.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Report Item -> Vehicle Misrepresentation

Anybody feel like starting a bidding war?
Old 12-22-2012, 09:22 AM
On The Tree

Serious offer: I'll give you $2,250 for it
Old 12-22-2012, 03:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have family in the Brownsville area. I'm gonna go see this car in person and get a bunch of pics. I'm sure this thing is a pile and I wanna see this badass retard face to face.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by oiLS1
Ls2foryou your not a victim here ahsswhole nobody has your nosy mouth here in the first place your the one who along with the other jealous members started to get personal, now I wont argue with you if you really want war ill give it to you somewhere else stop being a crying ppoosie here cuz I don't give a phukk nikka im living to die , its all fun and games until you get scared when you see my avatar flash before your eyes now don't let go of life, you asked for it now deal with it and grow some *****. one thing is dissing my car which I honestly don't mind and never did and I even laugh about it too, but another thing is disrespecting me personally. and yes ill tell you right now get off your flying cloud trip,phuk with me and get your whole click with'Em! I don't care with what crew set ur from or stupid gang or group of folks you hang out with I will always have more ***** than all of you together'

true story.

Listen up paw paw.....you aint doing ****.... i have bought and sold some of the best built and fastest cars on here just look at my past post... you have no clue
quit advertising lies about your dirty ratty bird
Old 12-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Teching In

Default Trans am

damn paw paw u still ain't sold this ******* pile I done sold and bought about 20 cars since I last checked on your goofy *** now I feel sry for you good luck paw paw
Old 12-22-2012, 08:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What's paw paw?
Old 12-22-2012, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Paw paw, please videotape what happens when someone comes to pick up the vehicle and sees how much of a piece of **** it is.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98TA6.0
Hahahahaha this guy is a douche. I hope he lists it on CL so I can see this guy face to face. He won't even know it. It would be wise to hold your tongue. Someone is gonna wear you out one day.
oh really? i dont think so buddy im not the one asking for beef being nosy and disrespecting members instead of helping. dont get things twisted first find out wth is going on and if you wanna be down with these other badboys wells phuk u too u and ur whole family in brownsville fool im the man around these muthafakkas and im saying i aint playihg around this m.f phuk u all u mahafockurs ffak u 2!
Old 12-23-2012, 10:23 AM
TECH Regular

another purple trans am just listed on ebay lol
Old 12-23-2012, 02:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oiLS1
oh really? i dont think so buddy im not the one asking for beef being nosy and disrespecting members instead of helping. dont get things twisted first find out wth is going on and if you wanna be down with these other badboys wells phuk u too u and ur whole family in brownsville fool im the man around these muthafakkas and im saying i aint playihg around this m.f phuk u all u mahafockurs ffak u 2!
lets get a few things straight you illiterate "phuk." i never claimed any beef. i just wanted to see the worlds dumbest person face to face. another thing you should watch who you speak to. i can find you and you wouldnt be ready for it unless you are on your guard every time you meet someone. The surprise factor is most important when it comes to tactics and you dont have any. Im not making any threats bc id probably get the needle for beating up a retard like you.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:43 AM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by fivepointseven
another purple trans am just listed on ebay lol
I just saw that too! haha At least that one looks to be a true U88/BPM car (1-12 ever made) and has a description I can actually read/understand! lol
Old 12-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by toslow5o
Serious offer: I'll give you $2,250 for it
WOW, $2,250.....I'll give you a Dollar and that's being generous!!!!
Old 01-19-2013, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

So I'm curious if the final bidder came and kicked your *** when he saw this POS you listed.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Teching In

no, the final bidder (you) didnt came and kick my *** because there was no reason for that to happen, besides you guitar were the only one on ebay talking **** so it was you who probably made a fake account bidding named as ashley and sent me a fake phone number aswell but alright i said i was going to do what i was going to do with the car which was continue to mod it regardless if i sold it or now even thou i did get a bit more than 9k offered on ebay (not including the fake bidder) i still didnt think it was fair and still too low to restore it completely and let it go... now i want $12,345.00 as is or $20,000 completely restored.

fun facts update: will post pics later

yes i do, slowly but surely... need to rebuilt the transmission and install a torque converter (dont know which one yet) because i will be adding a camshaft aswell 220/220 .515 .515 & some yellow LS6 valvesprings will do i guess and trickflow pushrods

i need some longtubes 02 sensor extensions...

a fuel pump relay fuse that goes on enginebay fusebox

just bought a new stant thermostat and thinking about buying a new top street performance monster polished waterpump of %40 high flow increase

alternator has been rebuilt with 3 months waranty and upgraded to brand new 4"gauge cable wire

bought a 675ca battery

changed rim with tire to drive it to mufflershop Romeros Welding! around the corner from where i live

installed stock 02 sensors on headers & welded longtubes with exaust pipes to ORY & borla catback which will be swapped for some flows and cutouts when i go to mexico and have it painted at dream custom auto design!

dont know if i should just install a ramair hood scoop moulding to the heavy metal stock hood and sell the ws6 style fiberglass ramair hood- debating.

thinking of adding candy gold stripes along with the 20 inch wheels painted to color match combo... the interior will depend on the outside colors or just some ostrich white leather vynil like material
Old 03-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Teching In

longtube headers being weld to exaust pipes nice car shot- at romeros welding!
Attached Thumbnails freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-romeros1.jpg   freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-romeros2.jpg   freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-romeros3.jpg   freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-romeros4.jpg   freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-romeros6.jpg  

Quick Reply: freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?