Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9999
Mileage: 155440
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

So basically, as I said, nobody wanted your piece of ****. And I wouldn't bid on that pile of **** if you paid me to. Exactly as I thought.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So cam, longtubes, and a water pump and the car is now worth 20k. This guy is a genius.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I almost fogot about this thread haha

Poor guy never had a chance
Old 10-06-2013, 09:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was on CL and while I was visiting my father down in Brownsville I thought about buying it. But then I remembered who's car it was bc his ad was a bunch of jibberish like this thread. What a douche. I wanted to post his number and address here so these guys he's talking **** to could reel him in.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if you have a vw beetle with low miles or turbo or newer that i like, i will trade, dont matter if u think its not worth what i think my transam is worth, like i said if i want it ill trade! also interested in a vwgolf not too old or 4x4 trucks lifted dropped cammed supercharged lowrider impala cadillac muscle cars imports etc

well these transam newest body style t-tops ls1 just dont go below 6.5k but since i got a special color bright purple metallic limited edition rare bpm trans am ls1 t-top i want a fortune unless i get a trade i want and anything will be considered, needs a bottom end rebuild along with tranny so its a perfect time to get it fully restored painted from engine bay and under body/chasis i could also sell just the body&chassis and interior which means it wont have any/NO exaust/mufflers no'AUDIO or engine/transmission ecu&harness and ofcourse no wheels/tires for $4,500 this collectible is waiting for the right buyer or good trade i might like just send a text of what u got and ill ask for a pic of ur toy/vehicle if im interested we can make a deal for a slight difference in cash from my part or yours we just never know, i will sell the car with engine and transmission as is for 7,300 o.b.o or 15,000 fully restored

email or text 41 5 4 84 8 745 projects too! last two pics are samples of NOT actual car search trik692 on youtube for video of car

i also got a classic c4 88 corvette convertible for $37,000 o.b.o
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Old 11-01-2013, 08:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is his cl post.
http://brownsville.en.craigslist.org...153625967.html
Old 11-01-2013, 10:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Poor, poor car. BPM is a sexy color. Looking for one right now. Just not this one.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:19 AM
TECH Regular

"i also got a classic c4 88 corvette convertible for $37,000 o.b.o"

I want to see an ad for this car
Old 11-02-2013, 08:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I've been looking for a BPM car forever. This guy is seriously a nut.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98TA6.0
It was on CL and while I was visiting my father down in Brownsville I thought about buying it. But then I remembered who's car it was bc his ad was a bunch of jibberish like this thread. What a douche. I wanted to post his number and address here so these guys he's talking **** to could reel him in.
98TA6.0 says hi :oh guys ohhhh guys!!! i have nothing else to do than to gank up on this poor member from our forums! here guys here! his full contact info so we can all phukken gank up on him for being poor and having problems in life that wont help him any better to finally fix his damn piece of **** hehehehe omg omg guys it feels good to bully him

dude, get the heck down from your flying dragonballZ cloud you are ruining your trip ive posted my info here and many people know my adress even the person who bought the car on ebay just to bother me and im sure who it was already, you can take it very personal if you want but if you really wanna mess with me do it at your own risk, and sad to know an azswh0L3 who has family in my city is posting this, i assure you that i can call you out if you really want beef and you wont even dare to try and do anything, you prolly already who teh fak ur messing with, now please dont try to really get me pissed off because i will make you look like a foo, it doesnt matter who u r, i will always have more people in my favor regardless if i keep existing or not, i have people who would die for me, you are nobody these people you trying to act cool with on forums wont help you brotha, its not what you are thinking, the real me doesnt tolerate any disrespect from anyone im not cool with so just try me mr.forumsganker you know who u r, i know who i am.

on another note, i still dont appreciate your advertising- who cares if you were gonna buy it or not 98.ta youve said it...youve been looking all over for a long time it just prooves how RARE my ride is you wish you had it, ive posted the car for the second time on ebay so i please ask for none of you to bid on it

note: this time i am really very mad: not cool ,sad that the car has the anti-bullying color and i still get bullied smh, there is a god watching everything.

last price before someone on ebay buys it is $3456 as is, no exaust,audio,or wheels
Old 11-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 94 White T/A
"i also got a classic c4 88 corvette convertible for $37,000 o.b.o"

I want to see an ad for this car
oh god, first buy a real ls1 and throw away that lt1 94 ,do you like to be treated like that? i guess not right so why join these fools smh
Old 11-13-2013, 12:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by oiLS1
oh god, first buy a real ls1 and throw away that lt1 94 ,do you like to be treated like that? i guess not right so why join these fools smh
What if i want to buy it? Don't read into everything negatively.
And i have sold the LT1 and do own a LS1.

Quick Reply: freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?