Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9999
Mileage: 155440
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

taman86 yeah but i didnt edit about what you said dumbass or cover up anything about it, i even said it again it was something else- and dont be annoying ur just stupid dude i aint annoying anyone this is just a sales ad that only interested people like you would be entertained at now dont make me charge you for being nosy

and chad my craigs ad does have a recent engine pic, theres 2, but anyways if thats the big problem of why didnt buy it because you didnt like the paint ill buy a new fuel rail and hooker headers :/ besides... dude you gotta go threw the links and pics to see it, like i said no one will be stupid to want to buy as fast as you wanted to witout reading the info of the build +pics...i dont even believe your **** lol but ok make me look bad no problem im used to it

and you dont even sent me any pics you just said you had a 9 sec car, theres a chevy monza 8 sec if you wanna trade or buy from san antonio selling for 7k but you dont want a mozer do you? well me neither

you want a bpmta and i want another cool car, so find me a classic i might like and ill trade

or build me one ws6bpm clone with a 4cyl and ill accept your 4k

so if someone in the world would want a bpmta where would they find one?
looking like this one ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsTjm...eature=related
Old 03-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Teching In

no taman i am not a mechanic, i just like to learn online here on forums from hi-tech members, but i aint lying about the rebuilds the first one was done before i owned the engine , different things obiously didnt all fail at once, and i havent done any mess to be cleaned up like bad chad says, its just paint, and i didnt even paint it , the mechanic did and its not a mess' thats just a high heat protectant coat specially for engine&headers after all, there is no mess, the engine build is done and ready to run like new again its been worked on from bottom crank to heads up full gaskets' its not an unfinished build, and i had this engine for a long time already and the car hasnt been sold due to not knowing what the overheating was, valves been fixed and heads with new gaskets on both head and headers new oil and antifreeze in bottle its ready to crank and roll once someone is really insterested

1/84bpmtals1 make offers as is
Old 03-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Teching In

Tell us what's going on in you head man..... What's your deal? I kinda what to give you a chance here.... You are all over the place with selling this car. How in the world are asking 10 k for this car??? Do you know what 10k buys here? Cars with 12 bolt rear ends and real mods.. That the kinda **** 10 to 12 k buys.... So tell all of us what your brain is thinking. You have been getting pounded on by all of us on here for a wile... You know we all know..... how dumb and ridicules every ******* thing u post is .....you have to know that you can't be taking seriously here. The only guy that may buy this car is another guy like you, and I don't think we have another guy like you on here..
I kinda want to help you..................but I have no clue how to! Your post have given me brain damage. Im sorry man but your expectations are way out of alignment...you don't have a super rare car. It's not like you have a turbo
TA or a GNX Buick. If you did ......and it had a 155 k miles on it would not be all that desirable. You tried to trade mighty mouse his car for yours for **** sakes...... That car is the true street champ for the last ten years! You need to check yourself into an insane asylum if you think your car has got it like that...

I have looked at a lot of crazy **** on here .....but you take the cake with your posts ....can we at least see what you look like?? Can you post a pic so I can not wonder if You look like this guy http://www.google.com/search?q=road+...riGNzZ12Tsb3XQ

From road trip
Old 03-08-2012, 01:28 AM
Teching In

ls2foryou lol its not my fault you come in here to check whats going on buddy, you wouldnt get a headache if you just didnt gave a damn...this is none of your buisness as you arent interested in the car, so why dont you start giving a phuk and go look at something else... read a joke or something instead of just mistaken me for someone who gives a **** about what you think, i know its not a turbo or supercharged car so what? an engine is better stock for a buyer besides its got a sound system and 20 inch chrome verde wheels longtube heddman headers coated painted protected and the build is done...t-tops RARE 1/84bpm TRANSAM not a firebird coupe...this is an original from fatory with codes ws9y82 im also including the ramair hood a cutout and flowmaster exaust plus its got leather interior and like i said it will look like the car on video... now that guy who offered his mustang it might be worth 12k but i just dont want it, i like it alot even tho i havent seen it but i dont want it right now, maybe in the future... its very simple i got offered a trade and said no, there were other trades similar i refused like a 93 6.0lq4-9 dont know and also a 91 300zx twin turbo red with 62k original miles its worth 10k on book the owner is selling it for 9k im also looking at a custom rollsroyce76 2 door sport and a custom vette and other classics worth alot... its not about a competition sale i know theres other transams out there but they are your typical red black white, to each their own choice... i might get another transam later modded with 10k but i wont find this one again once i sell it in a few years it will be worth more or if not

i will hunt you down in your dreams and this car will be more worth it if thats what you want come visit me to look at my blind eye if you wanna see what i look like' you remember Mr.T ? i pitty the fool

dont abuse me... i dont like harrasment, on my other posts ive been very kind already now its time foe you to stfu for good, people arent stupid they know what they want and what its better what suits them and what doesnt... now ive been getting alot of compliments about my car when i go out no joke people tell me hey looks nice painted...they dont know its original they havent seen a bpm before lol it looks like candy purple only a few know they came limited in 98 so yeah this IS s specialty but i dont wanna sell it to anyone in my city for personal reasons. so yeah its better if i trade it or as is for less depending on what i take off

i am not crazy proffessor
Old 03-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Teching In

Your not crazy proffessor...... Lol . O sorry you must be mad scientist thn.
All joking aside ...you being crazy is no joke tho.. I give a **** less if you sell the car or not. I was trying to give you a way out to explain to all of us what you deal was.....if you turned down a twin turbo 300 z ....or an older Roles Royce. You need to have a Lobotomy done...
Old 03-08-2012, 09:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

I was going to just stay out of this thread because of a old saying my Grandfather told me "Never argue with an ignorant person, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" BUT...

After reading your responses and looking at the pictures/videos. You’re selling a car that was pieced together and not even running for 9k? I highly doubt anyone offered you the trades you are saying. I saw where you were selling the car for $2,500.00 rolling or 4k with a bad motor. What’s the difference now, the car still does not run.

In a e-mail you told me the motor was out of another Trans am you had and it had 130k on it. You replaced the head gaskets because it was over heating, nothing was said about changing crank or buying "1" new head.

I can honestly see why you do not want to sell in your home town. Whoever buys this car will hunt you down for screwing them on a car that was pieced together just to get it going.

I'll give you $1,500.00 for the rolling chassis with no motor, Trans, exhaust, system or 20" wheels. You can even keep that shitty fake WS6 Hood...
Old 03-08-2012, 09:47 AM
TECH Addict

PLEASE stop calling this a "build". . . .
Old 03-08-2012, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 03-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Launching!

I guess I'm still wondering why GM produced ANY of those ugly pieces of cow ****? Purple TA? Rly?
Old 03-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
I was going to just stay out of this thread because of a old saying my Grandfather told me "Never argue with an ignorant person, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" BUT...

After reading your responses and looking at the pictures/videos. You’re selling a car that was pieced together and not even running for 9k? I highly doubt anyone offered you the trades you are saying. I saw where you were selling the car for $2,500.00 rolling or 4k with a bad motor. What’s the difference now, the car still does not run.

In a e-mail you told me the motor was out of another Trans am you had and it had 130k on it. You replaced the head gaskets because it was over heating, nothing was said about changing crank or buying "1" new head.

I can honestly see why you do not want to sell in your home town. Whoever buys this car will hunt you down for screwing them on a car that was pieced together just to get it going.

I'll give you $1,500.00 for the rolling chassis with no motor, Trans, exhaust, system or 20" wheels. You can even keep that shitty fake WS6 Hood...

well theres no arguing here anyways, its very simple... i had the car for a low price as a roller and with overheating motor that was when i was in dire need of money... but now its been fixed, and yes i did say the motor was swapped, josh a member from ls1tech sold me the roller how can i hide that? im being honest, and well theres nothing to argue about... i am not lying about the new crank shaft and valves were installed on the last second build , and its very simple you cant afford to buy this car for what i am asking for it, your better of building one in pieces and painting it buddy, your just like everyone who wants everything cheap...**** ive had this car for a long time already not to mention the engine and trans... i know what i have ill just keep it untill i sell it or trade it, with 1500 you can paint your car bpm and we will all be happy for you'

i hope you have realized youve made a fool about yourself posting **** that aint even true... on my part all ive done wrong for you is put a high price on my rare bpmtransam

if you want something rare ofcourse its going to cost you, i personally didnt like the color at first but then i was like o well, ill just keep if everyone says it looks awsome and unique why not, so yeah... im not losing here anything ' since i dont hate my car but i will keep on adding more stuff to it, i just want something different, not another f-body ive had 4 already convertible and camaro'

theres a 20k car i might trade it for it has turbo 280zxnissan and i didnt like those but who cares as long as its cool to resell

so yeah thats like twice as much as what ur mustang is worth, who knows maybe ill pink slip race you with it
Old 03-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Teching In

Guys, you all know this poor sap is bat **** crazy and 90% retarded. I seriously doubt there's even a car at the end of this little cracked out rainbow. We've all seen this ad come and go over the last 6 months or so, and never not once has anything even close to productive come from it. Just resist the urge to poke and leave him alone. I honestly cant believe the mods haven't canned this guy. My vote is still for

Last edited by Finnan; 03-09-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

^^^ This
Old 03-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Finnan
Guys, you all know this poor sap is bat **** crazy and 90% retarded. I seriously doubt there's even a car at the end of this little cracked out rainbow. We've all seen this ad come and go over the last 6 months or so, and never not once has anything even close to productive come from it. Just resist the urge to poke and leave him alone. I honestly cant believe the mods haven't canned this guy. My vote is still for
finnan ur nobody stfu ill jail you if i want

now go away and call the cops i dont need ur bumps i can disapear you in my rare bpm and you both wont exist ' whats your phone number to call you?
Old 03-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Teching In

^^^^^^^

He kinda stuck up for you ..... we all know your ******* nuts and out of your mind. Your in the wrong place when you strat talking all the **** your starting to talk.... You mess with any of us at one time ..... Meaning more thn one we will burn you and your purple nerple TA to the ground. You don't know **** about how it's done here.... You will never sell **** here now ... It on.... Your toast now ..... In other words you fucked on here
Old 03-09-2012, 09:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by oiLS1
finnan ur nobody stfu ill jail you if i want

now go away and call the cops i dont need ur bumps i can disapear you in my rare bpm and you both wont exist ' whats your phone number to call you?
What the goddamn **** are you saying?
Old 03-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Teching In

we are all members.... but we arent a gang, yall might be friends and thats ok if ur hurt i could care less about you after all the lying **** you been saying to me and disrespect me, but im not going to take **** from anyone either, you burn my car and ill burn you so stfu dont be stupid , theres no such thing as we for me... all you can go to hell for disrespecting me which has nothing to do with my car or me disrespecting you, you think the mods are going to ban just because you say so? no unless your a mod under another userid name buddy because they (mods) know i havent been wanting any beef or flamed any member on this forums without them having it done to me first, but its gotten to the point that you are pissing me off...

i do consider most of the members very proffesional and helpful and thats why i dont disrespect them- they will tell me goods and bads about my car but they never disrespect me as a human being that i am...they could think what ever they want but dont come in here and bash me for putting i high price on my car , but you... wtf are you doing? u want beef ill give it to you dont be surprised look at your self first and your past posts some of you all you like to do is talk **** about people,thats why many members leave and mods dont do anything about it because they might not read everything that goes on so you got used to it, so who knows...maybe you will be the one who gets banned, but if you want to die for being stupid thats your problem, oh wait... you must only act tuff online. either way no matter what gang you are in or what friends you have... i will always stand up for my self and defend from idiots like you who will only disrespect someone online, bring it on in my city where i live and lets see who is who

im waiting for you where the bridge ends to go to mexico

will i get banned now? stfu i didnt get to read what you edited in your post finnan and ls2foryou sitting on a tree... k.i.s.s.i.n.g first stfu then you live my K9 dawg is more friendly than you animal
Old 03-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Guitar
What the goddamn **** are you saying?

holy **** you guys have alot of backup lol at guitar playing an instrument so concerned he wont even sing

now... i might be poor finnan but it doesnt mean you are better than me

everyone would preffer a guy like me on earth over you because i bet your not better at doing what i do even if you try... you wont put up with it with out getting paid, you might have a new c6 corvette but i seriously can tell who the phuk do you think you are lol you have no idea of what youve gotten your self into boi (redneck voice)
Old 03-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls2foryou
^^^^^^^

He kinda stuck up for you ..... we all know your ******* nuts and out of your mind. Your in the wrong place when you strat talking all the **** your starting to talk.... You mess with any of us at one time ..... Meaning more thn one we will burn you and your purple nerple TA to the ground. You don't know **** about how it's done here.... You will never sell **** here now ... It on.... Your toast now ..... In other words you fucked on here
you know what... ill pay you a visit where ever you live, but where exactly are you whats your facebook or myspace , i want to invite you to watch a movie , i want to hang out with you and see how you live and what you do , who knows maybe i can get you banned from the usa ''WE'' (us the people) dont need people like you lol
Old 03-09-2012, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by oiLS1
holy **** you guys have alot of backup lol at guitar playing an instrument so concerned he wont even sing

now... i might be poor finnan but it doesnt mean you are better than me

everyone would preffer a guy like me on earth over you because i bet your not better at doing what i do even if you try... you wont put up with it with out getting paid, you might have a new c6 corvette but i seriously can tell who the phuk do you think you are lol you have no idea of what youve gotten your self into boi (redneck voice)
If somebody buys this car will you invest some of the money into a translator so we can ******* understand your stupid bullshit?
Old 03-10-2012, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I keep seeing you post that this car is rare , with all the hacking been done to it there is nothing rare about it , a stock t/a painted bpm would be worth much more then this car will ever be
Just because its bpm does not mean poop after u destroyed this car

Quick Reply: freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?