Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Corvette Z06 - 405 HP - 44k miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $1
Mileage: 44000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Black

Originally Posted by josepy121380
how did you get burnt on a bank check. that is the only thing i use when i buy vehicles. Dont have 16k in hundreds laying around but my bank can do that with one bankers check. Or do a wire to your bank.
Fake check........looked real......took my bank a week to tell me it wasn't.......... get the money out of the bank in cash, or get a cashiers check and cash it before you get here, cash only. I've bought much more expensive cars than this with cash........... never a problem
Old 05-09-2012, 06:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by qwiktim
Fake check........looked real......took my bank a week to tell me it wasn't.......... get the money out of the bank in cash, or get a cashiers check and cash it before you get here, cash only. I've bought much more expensive cars than this with cash........... never a problem
gotcha that sucks. If I had 16k sitting It would already be mine. I need a z06 for a track day car.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:24 PM
TECH Regular

I want this car so f*ckin bad I cant stand it. I just have to get my gto sold!!!! if you still have it i WILL buy this car when my car sells
Old 05-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Banned Scammer

Way to edit one of your post blackknight after i made you look like a fucktard
Old 05-10-2012, 11:49 PM
TECH Regular

You've got a guaranteed buyer once I'm out of the army in December
Old 05-13-2012, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Still available...... lots of talkers but nobody serious enough to step up yet

$16,000 for a beautiful never wrecked or abused Z06 with 44k miles.........

Last edited by qwiktim; 05-13-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Banned Scammer

Dont forget well hydrated.

And not to prove you wrong but this isnt a 50th annv. Edition. Just because this is a 03 model doesnt mean it has that package equipped.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BashamWS6
Dont forget well hydrated.

And not to prove you wrong but this isnt a 50th annv. Edition. Just because this is a 03 model doesnt mean it has that package equipped.

Typical "I'm smarter than everyone else" mentality and negative posts in for sale ads that serve no purpose other than to puff out the chest of someone with low self esteem.......... do you feel like an authority figure now?

It has the 50th anniversary emblems, and the window sticker has a great big 50th anniversary logo on it.... and 2003 is the 50th Anniversary year. It is not the Anniversary "package" because it is not metallic red............. everyone is well aware that it has a flood title without your comments..............thus the price reflects............ show me another Z06 that is in truly excellent condition inside and out, under 50k miles, and never smashed into a telephone pole for this price............

Keep working on that post count and that giant signature..... everyone values your pointless opinions.

Last edited by qwiktim; 05-13-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:50 PM
TECH Regular

Lol he stated before that it was hydrated man. It's an awesome deal even for a well hydrated car. Free bump!
Old 05-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Banned Scammer

Right. I got blue rims with my car too. But i lost those when i drove off that bridge and try to sell it withot telling everyone first then ill attempt to back pedal after someone asks for a carfax (: glws mr authoritative post counts dont count in classifieds anyways toolbagif i wanted a low self esteem id buy a totalled car for a ridiculous price like this
Old 05-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Banned Scammer

Oh and sorry ive invested money in mods and put them as my signature. Nice come back bro. Way to lower my apparently already low self esteem
Old 05-13-2012, 03:15 PM
On The Tree

What's your point? Why post in someones thread for no reason other than to try and interject your self imposed knowledge? Do you think anyone other than yourself cares what you think? Get a life outside of the forums and you'll see how ridiculous post ****** like yourself are......... I posted in the very first post that it had a flood title, never tried to hide anything. You are a complete moron.

Moderator? Please rid this for sale ad of this useless troll.

Go ahead and keep arguing your pointless rhetoric...... it keeps my ad on top

Last edited by qwiktim; 05-14-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:30 PM
TECH Regular

Free bump again man. This car is worth every penny and wish I had the money for it. Won't find a better deal
Old 05-13-2012, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Going to talk to my wife tonight. I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow am. Where are you located in Ohio, exactly? If the wife approves would you be ok with my mechanic coming along for the ride and taking a peek at it?
Old 05-13-2012, 04:47 PM

Keep this post on track guys. good luck with the sale. If I were closer I would definitly be interested in it.

Dave
Old 05-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Banned Scammer

haha its fucktards like you that make this forum worth getting on. you try to point out one flaw and they get pissy and start acting big and bad. look at you! way to insult me thru a computer screen..
whos a weel big boy? yous a weel bug tough guy yes you are. your just so big and bad 400 miles away.

again dumbass posting in classifieds dont count towards your post count and who gives a **** about post count anyways? and i seen this as soon as you posted this. you didnt say anything about a flood salvage title until that one guy asked about a carfax and then got one himself.

and good one. lets make fun of my signature. sorry im a little creative with a whitty saying that my car is so sweet it, even its tail lights are honeycomb. i got one for you to use. "im such a toolbag, they call me craftsmen."

and sorry that ive been approached at several car shows and cruises EVEN by members on this thread and ls1.com for complimenting my $1000 stereo system. go ahead and say i try to impress the high schoolers. you cant impress ****... with your ride, or with your intellegence you stupid ohio ****.

learn to drive. learn some better comebacks. learn to post the CORRECt details of the car you are selling. and learn some mother ******* manners

and i changed my signature, maybe this will suit your standards you sloppy *** clown.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

You can't even get a handle on the English language, how are you going to insult anyone else's intelligence?
Old 05-13-2012, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Rare96LT1Formula
Going to talk to my wife tonight. I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow am. Where are you located in Ohio, exactly? If the wife approves would you be ok with my mechanic coming along for the ride and taking a peek at it?
Located in Canal Fulton, right between Akron and Canton...............and sure, bring whomever you feel comfortable to look it over as much as they want...... nothing to hide and they will not find anything not mentioned. If you see the car in person, I guarantee will be impressed....... there is absolutely zero indications of any kind that this car was wet 7 years ago and 30,000 miles ago. It's clean.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Banned Scammer

Oh im sorry. I didnt know this was supposed to be grammatically perfect. I had no idea that in your threads i was to use the same grammar as in a case journal for my law firm internship.
Good luck and good day
Old 05-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

thats funny.....people always use spelling or grammer and things like this to talk ****....like your beeing graded on the forums..lol. i do like this z06 for the price. were can ya go wrong?

Quick Reply: 2003 Corvette Z06 - 405 HP - 44k miles