Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS WTT One of a kind 2000 c5 corvette FRC Z51. PRISTINE cond.

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $16500
Mileage: 89500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by C5natie
C5R was a hatchback, more aerodynamic with smoother transition into the wing. The notchback of a c5z produces turbulent eddies where your wing is, minimizing its effect. Plus for it to go along with the spoiler is rice. I actually thought its a nice car minus the wing.

Btw every on Tech claims to be an engineer. Lol. For me, Mechanical Engineering BS from CSULA and fully licensed. Im a current Power Plant Engineer for the County of Los Angeles specializing in steam and power generation so please....

minimizing im assuming is your keyword... Once again not everyone will like it and those who don't to sit here and bash when im simply just trying to sell a car is so petty it bring me back to high school. If you dont like it take it off, simple as that.
I didn't say that it being lower was the best place but it being a daily driver such I didnt want a wing 2 feet in the air... But to say it's not functional is a stupid remark, if you have the knowledge then you would know this also. And yes I graduated in 2008 from FSU (dont want to hear any gaytor comments) and almost finished with my master's from Florida Tech in gas dynamics and thermal and fluids. So please.....
Attached Thumbnails FS WTT One of a kind 2000 c5 corvette FRC Z51. PRISTINE cond.-motivational-posters-useless-if-fat-office-drone-like-you-going-climb-mountain.jpg  

Quick Reply: FS WTT One of a kind 2000 c5 corvette FRC Z51. PRISTINE cond.