Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Guaging Interest: 2008 Cobalt SS (turbo) - Sport Tint Coat Red

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 10:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Guaging Interest: 2008 Cobalt SS (turbo) - Sport Tint Coat Red

Year: 2008
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Cobalt
Price: $14000
Mileage: 64000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Looking to find out if there's any interest here. I've got a potential car I'm interested in and would like to avoid getting ripped on a dealer trade-in.

Car sits with about 64K miles on it and makes an excellent daily driver. Tuned it myself with HPT and it puts down just a touch more than a GM stage tune (verified on ZZP's dyno). Mods include charge piping from ZZP, ZZP inlet elbow, Treadstone intercooler, ZZP catless downpipe, Eibach springs, and of course the new wheels (PF01's), which are wrapped in Star Specs. OEM wheels have snow tires with approximately one season left on 'em.

Recent service - I had the dealership redo the brakes last weekend. Got 63,xxx miles out of the factory brakes with ~4 autocross events included in there (so you know they were mostly highway miles). Earlier this year, a new OEM clutch was put back in the car as well. I had a ZZP/South Bend clutch in there with plans to take the car further. But, decided not to afterall as this is my daily...not my racecar. Don't get me wrong, it moves out pretty good (surprised a couple of C5's pretty good when they were pulled on on the highway ) and usually takes 1st in class at local auto-x events. But, it's done in a bit of a conservative manner (i.e. boost comes on nice and smooth to eliminate spikes).

Anyway, other std options include moon roof & limited slip diff plus all of the normal stuff (PW, PL, PM, MP3 multi-disc, awesome seats, etc.). I figure with an all in price (wheels, spare parts, etc.), I'd like to get $14k. So...I guess that's what I'm asking. Any interest??

OEM Wheels

Quick Reply: Guaging Interest: 2008 Cobalt SS (turbo) - Sport Tint Coat Red