Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

02 Trans Am WS6 106k m6 5500 OBO Texas

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 02 Trans Am WS6 106k m6 5500 OBO Texas

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $5100
Mileage: 106000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Car drives, runs, and handles fine. Its an 02 ws6 with 106k miles and a t56 with black ebony interior. I was going to get this fixed, but the insurance totaled it. It has no frame damage, and the costs to fix the quarter panels and match the paint was too much. I have the quotes if anyone wants it. I put it all back together, and have pics so you can see under the bumper, the frame, etc. The body shop took off the bumpers, I took pics of the underneath (i didnt see any damage at all), took pics of the bumper rails, and the unibody and put it back together

Interior of this car is very clean, no rips, tears, stains, etc.

Anyone interested in it? It was hit in the back. Its perfectly driveable. it would probably need two new quarter panels (small creases at the bottom, left side has a grapefruit dent also by the gas door), and rear bumper also. The front bumper is scuffed but fine. It has a new ls2 clutch and aluminum flywheel (thanks Reckart Perf), the transmission and engine are fine. The only thing wrong with this car besides the obvious is that it *may* need a new water pump, and the adjustable panhard rod needs new rod ends (10 bucks) or you could put my stock one back on it and it would be fine, it also has one warped rotor, but I have the stock rotors ( they have 50 miles on them) and I could swap them out. Its never been tracked/dyno'd/raced, and basically its in great shape. Im basically trying to gauge interest to see how much I could possibly get for this. Everything else works fine
Aftermarket parts - BMR STB, SLP Bolt On SFCs, harlan shift light, aux in port for ipod, silver gauge faces with ws6 logo, WS6 stitched headrests, Lid/maf/smooth bellows, SLP y pipe, short throw shifter with lous short stick, SPOHN fully adjustable rear control arms, Granatelli adjustable panhard rod, silver collecters edition firebird rear taillight insert, cross drilled rotors all around wiht hawk pads.

Ill be giving you all my spare ls1 stuff as well, expect a spare t top (cant remember what side, but I think its passenger), a spare set of door panels that are not cracked, two spare 17in rims (I think one has curb rash). Stock sway bars, spare steering wheel (I bought it when I saw people complaining about the stocker getting worn easily), drive shaft safety loop, it has 4 point harnesses installed in it, Ill give you all the stock maf/air intake stuff (has as SLP lid now) as well as stock LCAs, and panhard rod. Bring a truck to haul the rest off. I think I also have a spare glove box, and center taillight insert as well. Make offers guys, I really need to sell this pretty fast. I have the title also. Im open to offers, no trades, cash only blah blah. I dont have time to part this out really.

http://community.webshots.com/album/583347716lSHsnu

Last edited by J9_ls1; 09-18-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Staging Lane

ttt!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Staging Lane

TTT Title is clean/blue, and in hand
Old 09-18-2012, 11:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My offer stands, if your interested.

And just so everyone is clear. It is a Salvage title, just because you hold a clean title in your hand doesnt mean its a clean title with DMV. Just means DMV hasnt had their hands on it since the wreck.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by xxrillixx
My offer stands, if your interested.

And just so everyone is clear. It is a Salvage title, just because you hold a clean title in your hand doesnt mean its a clean title with DMV. Just means DMV hasnt had their hands on it since the wreck.
ITS NOT A SALVAGE TITLE, I understand how the misconception is for people that aren't really aware how this process works, but if the damage of the car is sufficient with what the state of texas considers a total loss, then the title needs to be converted to salvage. The insurance is stating that this is not the case with this car, and the title will be fine. THis is the second time I have been through this, so I am well aware how it works. If anyone has concerns, I have the vin, you can run that, or you can have your insurance verify the title status.

The inspection is out, but I am probably going to run it up this weekend and get it renewed if that matters to anyone. Its fine to pass, emissions and everythign work fine
Honestly its totaled because I took it to the top body shop in central texas, and they estimated to paint the whole car, the insurance wouldnt really do that, so they said they would just total it, or I could take it to a different body shop and see if their estimate was different. If anyone cares to talk to the insurance company in regards to the status of the title, as well as the Texas DMV, I can guarantee the title will not be salvage, as the damage to this car was not enough to warrant it. Again, the car is all put together and drives and rides fine. Its fine for test driving

Last edited by J9_ls1; 09-18-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Teching In

sent pm
Old 09-27-2012, 10:15 AM

TRade for iroc race car????
Old 09-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Teching In

$4,000? or trade for my GSX?? That is alot of damage man just checked the pics out. I believe you on the non salvage part. That looks like alot to fix, find parts get them painted and put on etc.

Quick Reply: 02 Trans Am WS6 106k m6 5500 OBO Texas