Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

wrecked 2011 CSTV wagon with intact drivetrain and interior

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wrecked 2011 CSTV wagon with intact drivetrain and interior

Year: 2011
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $16500
Mileage: 16211
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Gray
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

disclaimer, posting this for a good friend who doesn't use the forum so please e-mail or call him don't PM me. I know this gentleman personally so please don't waste his time, if he says he doesn't want to part it and it will be sold as is thats how it's going to be.

2011 CTS-V Sportwagon parts car
Some may recognize this car. While I do not want to get into the details about the incident or speculations regarding this wreck, I will answer any questions about the car itself. It's been a sore subject and one that we don't like pulling from memory too often...

2011 CTS-V chassis, 16,211 miles on the clock. The exterior of the car is completely totaled and the chassis itself is beyond salvage. The main intention of this sale is to get a potential buyer one heck of a drivetrain swap for either a current CTS, or to be put into another other host vehicle project.

The entire drivetrain is intact and in good shape. The engine still starts right up and runs just fine. T6060 gearbox and clutch setup, driveshaft, rear end, axles, and rear suspension assembly/cradle, exhaust, etc are all good. All electronics aside from SRS are in working order. Beneficial in that you get the steering system and column, DBW pedals, etc. Complete braking system(6pot fronts/4 pot rears) is still intact. Right front suspension separated from the car(wheel/caliper/rotor/hub) but the braking components sustained no damage other than some paint scuffing on the caliper.

Complete interior minus front seats and steering wheel. Cluster and Nav unit intact and in perfect working order. Dashboard and passenger front airbag is still intact(did not deploy as no passengers were in the car). Pass front side glass intact, all other blew out. Headlights were destroyed but front bumper is in useable condition.

The car is currently located at my shop(Rennessy Fabrication) about twenty minutes west of Albany, NY(zip 12137 for specifics). Local delivery of the chassis is possible and I will certainly help load the car onto any trailer or flatbed for pickup purposes.

$16,500. Serious inquiries only. We are not looking to part the car out, it sells as a whole as it sits. You can post any questions here and I will answer them in a timely fashion for you. If you'd like to speak to me directly, you can call me on my shop cell at 518/225/8384 anytime between 10am and 8pm Eastern time. You can also email me at rennessyfabrication@gmail.com, put CTSV Chassis in the subject line.

Best Regards,

Adam Hennessy

link for pics

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...parts-car.html

Last edited by Will36; 10-07-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: typo

Quick Reply: wrecked 2011 CSTV wagon with intact drivetrain and interior