Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1995 Chevrolet Camaro z28-383 stroker-over 400 rwhp--PRICE DROP $8,500.00--CASH TALKS

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8995
Mileage: 90100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Like everyone has said it's priced to high. If you sell it locally I'd think you would get more, people on here see ls1 go for less all the time. Hell I bought 2000 z28 for 7500 with less miles than yours, was a one owner, and had some mods. I'd try getting 7500 cash locally.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Teching In

notice it says CASH OFFERS ACCEPTED !!!!!!

yes i see everybody saying ls1 for cheaper.. the only ls1 ive seen cheaper has had 150k miles ... but it is for sale locally...

also if you have any knowledge about the subject at hand you would know easily what money has been put in the motor alone.. im for 1 not trying to MAKE money on the car as that is easily seen, generally used items goes for half of what you got in them

im not going to make my asking price my bottom dollar then someone expect me to come off another 500 to 1k...

thanks for the free bump tho
Old 11-17-2012, 07:43 AM
Staging Lane

I'm pretty sure I have the knowledge at hand, I have 3 f bodys, two of them are lt1s. I know just like everyone on this site knows you never get back what you put in. This is why most people don't spend 7k on a lt1 then try to sell it, they won't get **** back in return. Good luck with the sell man.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TexasTarnation
I'm pretty sure I have the knowledge at hand, I have 3 f bodys, two of them are lt1s. I know just like everyone on this site knows you never get back what you put in. This is why most people don't spend 7k on a lt1 then try to sell it, they won't get **** back in return. Good luck with the sell man.
LOL... OK I CAR LOT COULD HAVE 20 FBODYS FOR SALE.. ARE THEY EXPERTS TOO>??

yes im asking close to what i have in motor... i guess your forgetting the fact that it has a transmission, rear end, interior, hell it even has a car body too...

not once in any of this post said I WAS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OF THIS SALE.. SO IF YOU TAKE HALF OF WHAT I HAVE IN MOTOR AND WHAT THE ACTUAL CAR ITSSELF IS WORTH THAN YES IM CLOSE ON PRICING
Old 11-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

It's funny how you ask people for thier input, then act like a total douche when they give it to you. Make up your mind bro, eighther stop asking what other people think or take what they say into consideration and stop being a DICK! Good luck selling your overpriced turd.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Teching In

It's funny how you ask people for thier input, then act like a total douche when they give it to you. Make up your mind bro, eighther stop asking what other people think or take what they say into consideration and stop being a DICK! Good luck selling your overpriced turd.
lol... ok.. everyone else input is different than you sir mr.lt1... and you should make me a cash offer, guarantee after having a few conversations with you this car would be the nicest and fastest thing your dumb a$$ would ever own....

now if you would like to talk **** , my number is on the ad thread but if not stay off my thread and let it stay as a FOR SALE THREAD !!!!

TO ALL LOOKERS AND INTERESTED IN CAR ::
IM SORRY FOR THE LAST FEW POSTS NOW LETS GET BACK AT TOPIC AT HAND
Old 11-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

Lol that's why the only other two who commented said the exact same thing I did. Also I'd love to buy your awesome car that some dumbass popped the motor in for ragging the **** out of it. That's why your selling it and not making any money, because you can't make your money back on a turd. lol
Old 11-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Teching In

yes your right seeing how you have 3 lt1's lol...
and like i said in my last post

GET OFF MY FORSALE THREAD AND IF WANT TO CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE A TOTAL DUMBA$$ THEN MY NUMBER IS ON HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont understand whats so heard for you to understand -- but wait, you have 3 camaro's nevermind
Old 11-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Staging Lane

I never said 3 camaros dumbass, I said 3 f body's, why can't you understand that? Oh wait it's cause your selling a lt1 with 90k miles without the original motor for 9k lol. It's funny that somehow you think your turd bucket is worth anything seeing how such a ******* owner takes care of it. I wana take a picture of my turd and see if I can get 9k for it, don't worry the turd is like 15 years old so it's cool lol
Old 11-20-2012, 08:59 PM
Teching In

I never said 3 camaros dumbass, I said 3 f body's, why can't you understand that? Oh wait it's cause your selling a lt1 with 90k miles without the original motor for 9k lol. It's funny that somehow you think your turd bucket is worth anything seeing how such a ******* owner takes care of it. I wana take a picture of my turd and see if I can get 9k for it, don't worry the turd is like 15 years old so it's cool lol
LOL.. ok my bad 3 lt1's... LMAO... and now lt1 are collectiables????.. yes the value went down because it has a 383 instead of factory 350 == ... and about the take a pic of a turd.. congrats--- that part makes no sense...

and read my above threads ... GET OFF MY THREAD DUMB ***... IF YOU WANT TO TALK THEN CALL THE NUMBER LISTED AND QUIT BEING A CYBER BITCH
Old 11-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Staging Lane

Lol how's the sell going? Getting it done huh? Oh wait it's still priced to high lol. I like how no one will buy it because they see the real dick you are, congratulations! At least no one will get robbed from the dumbass who thinks there lt1 is worth as much as a ls1. lol

Last edited by TexasTarnation; 11-21-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Staging Lane

I also said 3 f bodys, how do you still not understand lol, 2 lt1s and 1 ls1. I really dont get how you don't get it lol. It's like your retarded all day everyday.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude start a new thread. You are not going to sell the car here. Also try lowering the price.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SPRAYED 01
Dude start a new thread. You are not going to sell the car here. Also try lowering the price.
yeah .. i have a couple lookers coming this weekend but new thread is defently going up once i see what happens..

THANKS TO TEXAS F*CK UP FOR BLOWING UP MY THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF CAR DONT SELL IN NEXT DAY OR SO, LOOK FOR NEW THREAD---
Old 11-23-2012, 07:32 AM
Staging Lane

People better start looking, hopefully with a new price and a new car completely. I bet the inside smells just like you, ******* and douche!
Old 11-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Teching In

People better start looking, hopefully with a new price and a new car completely. I bet the inside smells just like you, ******* and douche!
yes it will be a new car and new price... and yes the inside smells too...WOW---

nice, did it take you all day>???
Old 11-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Staging Lane

No more like 3 min. Did it take you all day to ask me if it took me all day? So the inside does smell like douche and *******, kind of figures from who's been driving it. Also how is the sell going? I bet people are offering 8500 left and right. lol
Old 11-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Teching In

actually went well.. and i have to admit mr.fbody YOU WAS RIGHT.. I HAD TO LOWER 500 BUCKS

S-O-L-D!!!!!!!!

ls1tech mod please lock/delete thread

thanks for all pms and lookers.......

good luck texas **** up with your next advice LOL.. F*CKING IDIOT LMAO
Old 11-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

Your a do*che. lol I had to spell it like a 5 yr old because that's how you spell. I can't believe you raped someone on that car and price, you should jump off a skyscraper imediatly. Good luck at sucking at life!
Old 11-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Staging Lane

I also like how you spent 7k on a motor and got only 400hp. With 7k it should have all forged internals with forced induction, but no 7k and all you got was 400. Great job guy!

Quick Reply: 1995 Chevrolet Camaro z28-383 stroker-over 400 rwhp--PRICE DROP $8,500.00--CASH TALKS