Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS

Year: 2007
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado
Price: $17000
Mileage: 82000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey guys, thinking about selling the SS. I have another project in mind so I have to sell off the SS because I can't have both.

07 Victory Red 82,000+ miles, it does get driven every few days so the miles will continue to slowly increase

mods-
K&N CAI
Magnaflow side exit exhaust
Wheatley tuned
Reflexxions cowl hood
windows tinted 35%, the rear windows are darker because the 35% was added on top of the factory tint
Autometer C2 fuel pressure and narrowband air/fuel ratio gauges in dual pillar
mp3 player jack input installed by Bestbuy
GM aftermarket wheels with 305 width tires
Lowered 2/3 with Belltech spindles and DJM rear hangers and shackles
Belltech street performance shocks
Leer tonneau cover
silver front bowtie

This truck had every option for the 07 classic model.
heated memory fully adjustable front seats
leather seats
6 disc in dash changer with xm radio
onstar
sunroof
tow package
Bose sound system
and I'm sure there is more

paint is good all the way around except for a couple of dings
truck was involved in a minor fender bender a few years ago when some idiot backed into it. The rear bumper was removed and repainted.

Trans shifts good, no issues. CEL does come on because of fuel evap codes. I asked Wheatley to tune it out but he was hesitant and didn't do it the first time because he said he didn't want to because of emissions. He has agreed to tune it out now but I have to send him back the ECM again. Interior still looks new, exterior has 4 small blemishes in the paint that I am aware of. They were too small to warrant me paying to have them fixed. Truck has never been raced at drag strip or had slicks on it. I am gonna post more pics when I can get time to take some, weather has been crappy here lately and the truck is filthy. It gets compliments all the time and was even featured in a local magazine over the summer.

I ran a report through NADA and it says the rough trade in is $15,750, clean trade in is $18,500, the clean retail is $22,150. Given the few blemishes in the paint i'm asking $17,000. I am open to offers because I'm not too sure if that's too high of an asking price or not. Vehicle located in Pooler Georgia, just outside of Savannah
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS-photo.jpg   2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS-100_0802.jpg   2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS-back.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS