Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

(SOLD) 35th LE Convertible for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (SOLD) 35th LE Convertible for Sale

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $18500
Mileage: 19000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Condition: Near Excellent
Features: 5.7 Liter LS1 V8 engine. 6 speed manual transmission. Camaro Convertible Preferred Equipment Group. SS Performance / Appearance Package. 35th Anniversary Special Edition. GM partnered with S.L.P. Engineering for installed option DNZF1C: 345 HP Dual-Dual Exhaust / and Intake Performance Modification. I have an extra set of N.O.S. wheels, center hubs and lug nut covers that were acquired after much searching. New O.E.M. correct Goodyear Eagle F1 tires are mounted and balanced to new wheels, but they haven’t been used. A really fun, limited production, head turner. This is a no worries, high performance car.
Condition: Near Excellent. I am the second owner. I purchased the car in 2006 with 11,000 miles. There is a parking block scrape on the bottom of the front bumper. This vehicle was never driven in snow. It has no rust. The whole car including the underside is meticulously clean. It has been used for pleasure driving only, never raced or abused in any way.
Modifications: Front door speakers replaced with Infinity brand after the O.E.M. speakers failed. Hurst brand C.A.G.S. Skip Shift Eliminator resistor plug installed. I hated the skip shift, If you want to restore it, simply unplug and remove the resistor. Stainless Steel S.L.P. Loudmouth II with dual single slash-cut tips. Have complete original S.L.P. Dual-dual pipes, muffler and all clamps and hangers. Found them to be less attractive and too quiet. Restoration would require some welding. Learn more at 35thLE.com.
Method of payment:
Cash or meet at bank.
More photos here
http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/Ru...ibrary/35th_LE

Last edited by Rustynut55; 06-14-2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Car is SOLD

Quick Reply: (SOLD) 35th LE Convertible for Sale